[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does the left type like this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 2.png (418 KB, 591x686) Image search: [Google]
2.png
418 KB, 591x686
What. The. Fuck.

OH MY GOD

My blood is boiling

crying
>>
>>79572654
They type the same way they talk dude.
>>
>>79572654
People that are too dumb and inept to get proper ID shouldn't be voting anyway.
>>
>>79572865
why?
>>
>minorities cant read or write

this isnt news
>>
God bless my state
>>
>>79573072
They aren't intelligent.
>>
>>79573072
Because the people they associate with do after someone pioneered their stupid way of speaking.
>>
>>79572654
nice blog.
>>
wtf I hate Wisconsin polling regulations now
>>
lol niggers amirite xD
>>
20% of applicants are rejected because they don't have proper documentation? Seems okay to me
>>
>>79573072
They react to stuff they see online as if it completely changed their life, even though their life would be no different if that statistic weren't true. After repeatedly getting a large amount of emotional response from just words on a screen, they become accustomed to it, and treat it as if someone were speaking directly to them. Therefore they respond to it the same way.
>>
>>79572654

Because they are expressing emotions, not thoughts
>>
>>79572654
They need to show everyone they care, and the easiest way to do that is by using descriptive language. It should be noted that many liberals do genuinely care (to the point of ignorance and extreme emotions), though they are, of course, selective about the issues that cause them to become emotional.
>>
>85% basketball american, latino, or native american

clerical errors effect everyone. i bet a shit ton of voter fraud from illegals prevented
>>
>>79573433

This post is like the best thing ever.

I would totes marry you and your post.

I can't even how much I love this.
>>
WOW I am literally shaking
>>
File: man enough lol.jpg (158 KB, 544x546) Image search: [Google]
man enough lol.jpg
158 KB, 544x546
>>79572654
Another thing I noticed when reading the rabble and all their 'progressive' conjecture is that they like to isolate key words that emphasize a 'with me or against us' mentality. It's a form a derailing discussion and having reasonable discourse and debating opinions but their intent is to paint opposition as the crypt-keepr.

Example: Something about racism
"I'm sorry but I'm not buying any of that. Simply put, you don't UNDERSTAND anything about being OPPRESSED. YOU have never faced difficulty compared to colored people and YOU wouldn't know what its like to feel injustice."

Capitalizing words that don't require it just makes you look childish. Why do millennials and especially younger females resort to this sort of subversion?
>>
Okay hold up how the fuck do you spend 200$ on a bus ticket from Wisconsin to Illinois?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.