[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Exactly.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
Exactly.
>>
Don't like guns? Ban them.
>>
>>79570123
Then stop trying to take muh guns
>>
File: DROPPED.png (79 KB, 899x113) Image search: [Google]
DROPPED.png
79 KB, 899x113
>>
>>79570123

You should add guns and weapons to that list.
>>
As a democrat.

I completely agree.
>>
>>79570123
>Don't like guns? Don't get one.
>Don't like rape? Don't get raped.
>Don't like murder? Don't get murdered.
>>
>>79570234
Then stop shooting up schools, Cletus.
>>
>>79570123
None of those are rights
>>
>be democrat
>promote a downfall of the ruling class and a distribution of their magic monies to everyone
>"but its fine because they got there being evil"
>>
>>79570123
>don't like spousal homicide
>don't get married

Literally the abortion argument.
>>
>>79570123
With cigarettes it's a bit different. 2nd hand smoke fucks your life up regardless of whether your own decisions. Smoking should only be done by pill or injection of tobacco. That way, people can fuck themselves over and leave the rest of the population in peace.
>>
File: 1465531752647.jpg (408 KB, 336x1007) Image search: [Google]
1465531752647.jpg
408 KB, 336x1007
>>
>>79570391

All the recent school shootings have been by dems, leaf.
>>
>>79570344
The last two are another actor committing an act on you.

Every other example is a passive first party actor only acting on themselves
>>
>>79570541

Hahaha, I like it.
>>
>>79570123
Makes you think, huh?

But seriously now. I'm not for making thing illegal just because I don't like them (mostly because it doesn't work). However too many people taking drugs, drinking alcohol, or basicly being degenerats is bad for society and if something is bad for society, then it's no longer a personal issue, it's a social one.

This is why some people would like to take others' "personal" rights and why I would like them to be educated/reeducated/forced by society to behave like they should.
>>
>>79570123
Since everything is about he individual and not the collective, when will welfare and to a further extent taxes disappear?
>>
>>79570123
Everything I like must be analyzed in isolation while everything I dislike must be analyzed in context.
>>
>>79570123
so what your saying is that sharia law is the worst thing that ever happened to humanity and should be abolished globally
>>
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 822x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 822x960
Don't like Jews?
>>
Can you clowns stop responding to '1 post by this ID; occupy democrats image' threads? It's fucking annoying seeing this shit at the top all the time.
>>
File: Rodney Dangerfield.jpg (19 KB, 551x419) Image search: [Google]
Rodney Dangerfield.jpg
19 KB, 551x419
>>79570703
Hey, lighten up, chuckles!
>>
>>79570391
Don't like school shootings? Then don't go to school.
>>
This is coming from the party that wants to tax people at huge amounts...
>>
NOT A RIGHT FAGS. HAVING SEX IS NOT A RIGHT. HAVING CIGS IS NOT A RIGHT. IS IT IN THE CONSTITUTION? GET THE FUCK OF MY BOARD YOU SHILLS.
>>
>>79570123
None of these are rights, they are privileges that can only be granted by a society that can absorb their cost.

No matter how loudly people advocate for these "rights", they're going to find their popular support drying up awfully fast once it is no longer economically feasible to offer them.
>>
>>79570483
All smoke from pre-packaged cigarettes has become more dangerous from additives required by the government to "make them safer", (the "fire safe cigaratte" additives being the most recent in the list). Tobacco is not good for you, but it's nowhere near as dangerous as the government has now made it.

Also, cigarette smoke is such a small contribution compared to the refineries and vehicles that surround us in this country. A single vehicle spews more harmful chemicals into the air than even two restaurants with smoking sections. If clean air is the concern, then ban personal vehicles. It would be safer to have government-approved bus and taxi drivers on the road, rather than everyone and their personal vehicle :^). You don't NEED that vehicle.
>>
>>79570123
Don't expect me to fund your degeneracy through my income tax then, kikes
>>
>>79570123
Dems are pretty anti cigs and booze. This is much more apt for libertarians.
>>
>its okay if we say this and then try and get rid of the 2nd amendment

LIBERALS EVERYONE
>>
>Don't like pedophilia? Don't do it
God I love people without a moral compass
>>
>>79570224
fpbp once again
>>
>>79570123
> don't like racists? Then don't be one
> don't like republicans? Then don't be one
> don't like Christiana? then don't be one

You have the right to be anyone you want but doesn't mean you get to take other people's rights away
>>
>>79570224
FPBP we should just stop calling them liberal,progressives or democrats. They need a new name. Something synonymous with hypocrite that can be passed off like a name of a party.

Also
Don't like gay marriage? Bake our cake anyway! Or else!
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 640x960
I literally saved this 2 years ago. Convenient deletion.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.