[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fake vs trolls?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 5-25-10 Getting Advice.jpg (25 KB, 576x590) Image search: [Google]
5-25-10 Getting Advice.jpg
25 KB, 576x590
Something just clicked.

This site. The entire site, has a bunch of OPs that are copy pasta.

Over and over again.

I saw one today that I haven't seen for a year.

Yet, it had 200 responses.

This site also runs on ad revenue.

Put two and two together.
>>
Is this one of these OPs?
This could go deeper than you think.
>>
What I mean is..

Large portions of this site are no more than "essay questions" that elicit responses from the visitor.

Are these OPs chosen from a historical formula to get the most response?
>>
>>79569773
copypasta detected
>>
>>79569891

This could be one of those. It would certainly fit into the conspiracy to allow it to be a cyclical ad revenue generator.
>>
>>79569773
You're post has really got me thinking
>>
New from Reddit huh kid?

Well let me tell you. These threads, , it ain't just the op that's the same

Oh and one last thing kid,
>>
>>79569773

Blame /r9k/.

They've long been plagued by a few dedicated autistic NEETs who spam the same posts every hour.
>>
>>79569892

Usually, yes.

The older the pasta, the more responses, unless it is OC.
>>
how do i know all threads aren't created by bots?

how do i know all my threads made to assure myself not everyone are bots are only replied to by bots?

how do i know i'm not the only human alive and everything else is a masquarade and a performance to trick me?

how do i know humanity as a concept is even real, what if i am indeed just some mystical creation by some other concept i cannot comprehend, and they put me in a familiar yet false virtual environment to keep track of my habits?
>>
Jews at it again obv.

>user:2001929282 £0.18 was deposited in your paypal account for bumping slide thread jidf8827
>>
I remember a long time ago an anon figured it out and it showed some company that hires shills to just post to influence us
>>
>>79569773
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>79569773
Really makes you think...

But actually, you notice this if you get on /pol/ at odd times. I have really bad sleeping problems so I'm often up until 2 or 3am and wake up around 7 or 8 (EST). Often times I'll get on /pol/ during these times and see 3-4 threads of "Will white men ever learn?" Or other cuck posting shit. Or it'll be numerous semi-ironic Pro Hillary threads
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.