[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ISIS >literally commits genocide >Westboro Baptist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: trump lain.png (244 KB, 1024x946) Image search: [Google]
trump lain.png
244 KB, 1024x946
>ISIS
>literally commits genocide
>Westboro Baptist Church
>hurts people's' feelings

Why do liberals think they're equivalent?
>>
>>79567872

I stopped believing logic belongs to liberal minds a lot of years ago. They just think with emotions and feelings and words said by others.
>>
File: 1466164465177.png (42 KB, 513x276) Image search: [Google]
1466164465177.png
42 KB, 513x276
>>
>>79567872
Because they're retards. We're talking Simple Jack chasing butterflies through a meadow while flailing with a mallet retarded, guy.
>>
File: 1467469965002.jpg (44 KB, 640x472) Image search: [Google]
1467469965002.jpg
44 KB, 640x472
>>79567872
>They're white and they say mean things that makes them literally Hitler.
You need to understand the left in general doesn't take up hard fights. Nobody likes Westboro, so they get to talk shit and blame all white people while getting that sweet sweet dopamine high and they will never get hurt. If they tried that with ISIS they would get beheaded. They don't really give a fuck who they help they are equality supremacists they get of on the BS.
>>
File: uwotm8.png (74 KB, 300x256) Image search: [Google]
uwotm8.png
74 KB, 300x256
>>79567872
>liberals
>think
>>
>>79567872
Liberals don't care about brown people being massacred out in the middle of nowhere. However the Westboro Baptist Church is within arms reach to offend liberals.
>>
>>79567872
They expand the definition of everything.
If the right was smart, they realize we discriminate against straight laws. For EX If you catch your spouse cheating on you you can kill both regardless if straight or gay. Gays have never been discriminated against, is always been monogamy VS swinger. Think about it.
>>
>>79568534
Never go full retard
>>
>>79567872
Lain has nothing to do with the election stop ruining her REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Because evil white men are easier to antagonize because they literally will not do anything to you. On the other side marginalized brown muslims actually will fuck you up if you try to pull shit with them

Saw this video once where some topless feminists ran on stage in a mosque while some imams were speaking; security rushed onstage and dragged them off and kicked them while they were down. I'd call them savages but it was literally too funny to care.
>>
>>79568066

He's right. It's the only explanation for their apologetic behaviour towards Islam. Islam hates gays, women and freedom overall, but in the end, they're an ally in the fight against White Western Civilisation - and that's all the Left cares about.
>>
>>79567872
Both hurt muh feelings
Therefore
Literally hitler
>>
>>79567872
Westboro pisses me off.

mostly just because they picket dead soldiers funerals
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.