[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw retards in this board really thought that she was going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: file.png (59 KB, 753x368) Image search: [Google]
file.png
59 KB, 753x368
>mfw retards in this board really thought that she was going to get indicted
>>
you're face is a tweet? fuck off urgay
>>
>>79563318
I would be upset too if my next president were a globalist puppet.
>>
Yeah, it's dumb to think people who commit crimes should be prosecuted for them. I guess that what makes Uruguay such a great country
>>
hey i want to make money shitposting too

where do people get these jobs?
>>
>>79562897
Uruguay, more like You're a gay.
>>
>>79564477
Uruguay has no shantytowns and a lower murder rate than the USA.

No bully our little brother pls. They are ours alone to torment.
>>
Bill Clinton privately met with corrupt nigger and Attorney General Loretta Lynch before that state department said they won't press charges.

I hope this is the death kneel for the Clinton campaign. CROOKED HILLARY.
>>
>>79564477
So salty m8.
>>
File: payload.jpg (42 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
payload.jpg
42 KB, 450x450
STOP THIS
>>
If all you read is Drudge and Breitbart, all you watch is Fox and all you listen to is far right talk radio, you'd be wondering why she wasn't tarred and feathered in the town square.
>>
>>79566159
and if all you read is buzzfeed and r/clintonforpresident, all you watch is CNN and all you listen to are the sounds of your wife getting blacked in the other room, you'd be wonder why she was under investigation in the first place. after all, she dindu nuffin
>>
>by sources

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

what a god damn moron
>>
>>79566833
That's actually the way the news reported the story...
>>
>according to the Clinton campaign, Hillary Clinton will not be indicted

oh wow who would have thought
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.