[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: lindas.png (245 KB, 590x481) Image search: [Google]
lindas.png
245 KB, 590x481
https://m.mic.com/articles/142348/in-2016-toddlers-have-killed-more-people-in-the-us-than-muslim-terrorists-have#.NsQfXk9Qh

What now, faggots?
>>
>>79558016
So a Muslim terrorist shot 50 people at pulse. While baby shot 22.5. Yet they do not count the 50 shot. HMMMMMMMMM
>>
>>79558016
We should ban toddlers from owning guns... oh wait...
>>
>In Reality this should be used as propaganda against Isis..
>>
>>79558016
How many Muslim terrorists have there been in the US and how many babies are there in the US?
>>
>>79558016

Since September 12th more WHITE AMERICAN MALES have killed POOR INNOCENT PEOPLE in American than MUSLIMS

does it rely mak u think
>>
>>79558016
>X kills more people so don't worry about Y
>>
File: freddomaintfree.jpg (131 KB, 357x357) Image search: [Google]
freddomaintfree.jpg
131 KB, 357x357
>>79558016
Freedom ain't free.
>>
>>79558016
BUILD CRIB
DEPORT TODDLERS
MAGA

>/pol/
>ever btfo
>1 post by this id
>>
BAN ASSAULT TODDLERS
>>
How many people have babies blown up though?
>>
>>79558016
They were probably muslim toddlers tbqh family
>>
>>79558016
It's obvious, we need to kill them before they kill us.
>>
>>79558016
GOOD, let's keep it that way.

fuck dude, only liberals would see a statistic like that and think "HMMMM, how can we flip this stat?"
>>
>>79558016
by the lefts definition of "muslim terrorist" obviously toddlers have shot more people. The left doesnt even classify the orlando shooter as a muslim terrorist.
>>
Getting shot by a toddler earns you a Darwin award. Really, nothing of value is lost.
>>
>>79558016
Wow, I never knew there were so many types of AR-15's
>>
And glorified by Nancy Sinatra, disgusting!
>>
>>79558016
>>
>>79559409
Sweet! I'm going for 3!
>>
>>79558016
I wonder howmany people todlers have killed in car-bombings or airplane hijacks
>>
File: Untitled.png (145 KB, 306x398) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
145 KB, 306x398
I love leftist shits like this

>born in america
>identifies as X first over an american

i hope this stupid cunt goes to visit her "homeland" and experiences its real culture
>>
File: 1457155493732.jpg (713 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1457155493732.jpg
713 KB, 1600x900
>>79558436
>>
>casualties of the left's War on Poverty
Single motherhood, welfare, illegal residents taking what cheap labor jobs haven't been outsourced, and the glorification of victimhood and gang culture are indeed terrible. Glad to see you lefty fucktards are finally coming around.
>>
who has that pic of all the unheard of muslim terrorist attacks since 9/11 in the US? There was tons of them, random stabbings, shootings and people getting ran over, the media just didn't talk about it. There have been tons of muslim terrorist attacks.

Also the main point here is that scumbag muslims should not even be attacking us.....they are supposed to be on the other side of the world living like the animals they are, not being blessed by living with us.
>>
>>79560395
That's the shit that pisses me off. These people should identify as Americans first, and should care about the fellow americans dying in these attacks. Yet they immediately start screaming NOT ALL MUSLIMS when people are killed in these terrorist attacks
>>
>>79558016
How fucking stupid is she?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.