[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you ever concerned that people will find out your power level
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7
File: nervous pepe.jpg (55 KB, 500x473) Image search: [Google]
nervous pepe.jpg
55 KB, 500x473
Are you ever concerned that people will find out your power level and then want to harm you because of it? I mean even people knowing you support Donald Trump puts a target on your back to be jumped by Mexicans and militant leftists. Mostly everyone in my town (which is small enough for word to get around) who is around my age hates Trump and Nationalists.

What happens when Jamal and Malik find out you go to ray-ray chan and then decide to confront (jump) you on the streets because of it?

>"ayy look Tyrone it's that raciss Nazi whiteboi, heard u don't like niggas. How about I beatcho ayus honkey"

What do?
>>
Somewhere. Right now. Is everything. Everything. You ever posted on pol. Perfectly stored. Just waiting to be unburied if and when the time arises
>>
>>79555876
Antifa are limb-wristed faggots, I am not afraid of them. What concerns me more is that they realize I could beat them up so they chicken out and burn my car instead.
>>
File: 1467430476372.jpg (58 KB, 400x534) Image search: [Google]
1467430476372.jpg
58 KB, 400x534
>>79555876
Scared? Hardly.
What do? Fight back I'd imagine?
>>
File: 1453788151784.gif (2 MB, 500x208) Image search: [Google]
1453788151784.gif
2 MB, 500x208
>>79556059
We're all going to be killed by left-wing death squads or sent to the gulags aren't we?
>>
>>79556490
No,

It's much more likely you'll just get taken in front of a judge as everything you've ever said on pol and the Internet is exposed to the world.

Your family friends and everyone you've ever known will see you as a horrible person

And there will be no way explaining yourself out of it, they won't understand
>>
>>79556808

Doesn't everything that isn't archived disappear tho?
>>
>>79556923
You think things on the Internet just disappear? That they can't be dug up?
>>
That is why I applied for a CC license.
>>
>>79555876
Yes I'm absolutely terrified of talking about politics or anything similar because I know I'll say something people won't like and be vilified for it. It might not even be something I believe, I play devils advocate often, but nonetheless i'll be labelled a nazi or whatever.

It's not the whole of it but it's a part of the reason I live such a quiet, boring and unfulfilling life.
>>
File: atcloserange.jpg (51 KB, 580x365) Image search: [Google]
atcloserange.jpg
51 KB, 580x365
>>79555876
do you even lift, or are you a manlet? why are you scared of niggers? just concealed carry if they scare you so much
>>
>>79555876

>Martin Luther Said: If You've Got Nothing Worth Dying For, You've Got Nothing Worth Living For
>>
>>79555876
Turn the situation to our advantage. Redpill normies by putting Trump stickers on random cars so they get vandalized, thus redpilling the normie owner about the Hillary Hordes.
>>
>>79558209
>>
>>79558042

I don't lift and i'm like <150lbs. I don't have a CCW license. I took up carrying pepper spray because it's legal here. I'm not really that scared, but it's a little concerning because you know that there are people who have nothing to lose and aren't concerned about going to the slammer if they jump you because you hold opinions you don't like
>>
>>79558209
>>79558229
Pls no bully
>>
>>79555876
stick a fucking knife in a niggers throat if he goes for an attack
You have to be willing to defend your life if there is an actual power level you are on
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.