[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Really really makes you think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (144 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144 KB, 640x640
Really really makes you think
>>
Corporations are people too.
>>
I want to protect myself
>>
It should do both
>>
Government should protect property rights and regulate nothing. Commies get out.
>>
And Democrats are the ones passing all the laws to regulate people.
>>
>>79542583
The whole point of this pic is that you don't think about it.
>>
>>79542861

Fuck off John Birch society faggot
>>
>>79542916
And the laws to regulate corporations too.
These days democrats want to regulate everything and republicans want to regulate nothing.
>>
>>79542583
>>79542677
>>79542781
>>79542861
>>79542916
>occupy democrats

Stop taking the b8 you fucking idiots.
>>
>>79542583
Lads, who the fuck is funding these picures and the 'occupy democrats' bollocks?
And when will the two party system be removed so you can get on with a more varied political agenda, has there been talk of this? It seems insane that there's two parties and that everyone must follow the parties beliefs or not have a fighting chance when it comes time to actually pick a president. We saw it with Cruz and his 'not a true conservative' angle, it's just absurd
>>
File: friedman free.jpg (45 KB, 960x600) Image search: [Google]
friedman free.jpg
45 KB, 960x600
The Government Is THE PEOPLE!
That is one of the fundamentals of the US Constitution.

Property rights are incredibly important. Keep the government small and bound by a very hard constitution because the larger a government gets the more industries and corporations tend to take it over through ''lobbying'' and establishing monopolies due to a lack of competition enabled by artificial government privileges given to them by bought out politicians!

The commies hijacked this idea and spinned it to their agenda, they stole the idea that ''they'' are the ones who fight for ''the people'' while in reality they fight for an elite group of unelected bureaucrats or arrogant ''intellectuals'' who think to know what is best for everybody but never had a private sector job in their life.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.