[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Race, Genetics and Intelligence | Richard Lynn and Stefan Molyneux
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Im japanese.jpg (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Im japanese.jpg
14 KB, 300x300
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxXPA9ZnDCc

>Discussions about ethic and gender differences in intelligence are seen as impolite by many, but in an age where the failure of others is held up as an example of sexism or racism, it is an essential topic to discuss. Dr. Richard Lynn joins Stefan Molyneux to discuss ethic differences in average intelligence, the impact that better nutrition has on intelligence, the connection between income and intelligence, environmental effects on intelligence, different types of intelligence, general intelligence factor, the origin of intelligence differences, differences in advantageous evolutionary mutations based on population size, how religious practices shaped intelligence over time, the rates of psychopathic personality among different groups, and the controversial nature of such research.
>Dr. Richard Lynn is Professor Emeritus for University of Ulster and is the author of several books on the subject of intelligence, including IQ and the Wealth of Nations, The Global Bell Curve, Race Differences in Intelligence: An Evolutionary Analysis and more!

For more on Dr. Lynn, go to:

http://www.rlynn.co.uk
>>
>>79541083
Call me when someone that isn't racist talks about this topic.
>>
File: Race-is-biologically-real.png (45 KB, 603x275) Image search: [Google]
Race-is-biologically-real.png
45 KB, 603x275
>>79541277
>>
File: 1460139265439.jpg (38 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
1460139265439.jpg
38 KB, 657x527
Holy shit, that caller should upgrade his mic to something from this millennia

I literally can't bear to listen this shit.
>>
>>79542143
Headphones friend, do your part the guy is old and tired he can't be bothered with all these complaints.
>>
>>79541537
What does this even mean?

>uhh...there's differences in race but not really
>>
>>79541537
>different environmental pressures caused different groups of humans to adapt differently, but there's no way that said pressures impacted average mental functions
>please don't crucify me, kind liberals
>>
>>79541083
If it's any consolation, at least you don't have to tell you parents you're gay.
>>
>>79542602
Its like breeds of dogs I guess
>>
>>79542602
It means "yes there are genetic differences between races but I don't want the left to eat me like I fell into a piranha tank."
>>
>>79541083

why is racism bad?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.