[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Donald Trump Anti-Semitism BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: hillary.png (502 KB, 613x720) Image search: [Google]
hillary.png
502 KB, 613x720
The Trump campaign this morning thought it would be a good idea to put a Star of David on a pile of cash in order to call Hillary Clinton “corrupt.”
The idea that politicians are controlled by Jewish money is one of the defining tropes of anti-Semitic conspiracy theories. The apparent subtext of the graphic is that Hillary Clinton is corrupt, and that the source of the corruption is the Jews.

http://www.vox.com/2016/7/2/12087532/donald-trump-anti-semitic-clinton-attack
>>
File: 1418122373211.jpg (42 KB, 491x491) Image search: [Google]
1418122373211.jpg
42 KB, 491x491
>>79538594
>conspiracy
Gas yourself kike
>>
>>79538594

That tweet was pretty anti-semitic.
>>
>>79538594
Archive? I don't want to give clicks to cucks.
>>
>>79538594
THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN
DOES IT
AGAIN

HILLARY IS FINISHED
>>
>>79538594
I fucking love Trump. Imagine if him and farage were in a room together just shooting the shit. Imagine the banter.
>>
File: BadgeMARSHALrepl_FINAL.jpg (45 KB, 460x466) Image search: [Google]
BadgeMARSHALrepl_FINAL.jpg
45 KB, 460x466
>>79538594
>>
File: ish.gif (49 KB, 357x200) Image search: [Google]
ish.gif
49 KB, 357x200
>>79538594
>vox
>>
i don't think a star of david ever is plain like that
>>
It took me a long while to figure out where I was supposed to see antisemitism, then I kept looking for the star of david - until I realized the talk was about that random red six pointed star. Like it's not even a hexagram, come the fuck on now. And it's arbitrarily angled, it's literally "gossip_magazine_effect14.png", honestly this is stupid.
>>
>>79541142
>>79540912
MSM grasping at straws again like usual. Nothing to see here. If you think otherwise from this tweet, then you must also believe Jews own exclusive usage of all 6-pointed stars in any shape, color, size, and orientation.
>>
>>79538594
It was supposed to be a sheriff badge. Anyway he switched it because the liberals were going ape-shit crazy.
>>
>>79538594
good, maybe once he's president we can put them back in camps where they belong.
>>
File: aipac_rules_america.jpg (22 KB, 480x208) Image search: [Google]
aipac_rules_america.jpg
22 KB, 480x208
Trump walked into a den of Jews who were used to candidates blowing them and told them straight to their faces that he didn't need their money and they could not control him. They booed.
>>
File: real tweet.png (515 KB, 573x597) Image search: [Google]
real tweet.png
515 KB, 573x597
That's fucking fake tough, real tweet is pic related. How does (((vox))) get away is something like this?
>>
>>79543181
Trump pulled it. He sent new one. CYA purely.
>>
>4d chess
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.