[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Indictments coming?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (349 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
349 KB, 640x1136
Indictments coming?
>>
File: 1263079577857.jpg (56 KB, 537x604) Image search: [Google]
1263079577857.jpg
56 KB, 537x604
God willing.
I'd love to see what federal indictments do to her polling average.
>>
>>79535689
Nope.

I would say that the FBI will come out with a report saying what Hillary did was wrong, but not criminally wrong.
>>
>Strangely the members of the FBI investigating team have all had accidents leading to their deaths.
>>
Were do i apply to be a hillary hitman what an awesome job
>>
>>79536271
I agree though. I don't think any one has ever gone to jail for willful/gross negligence.

The feds are going to come out and say that what she did was really really bad but won't recommend any punishment. She'll dip in the polls for a week, Trump will repeat how unfit she is to be trusted with secrets, etc... and it'll be forgotten when the next mass shooting happens.
>>
>>79535689
>no comment, i don't recall.

Everyone involved knows this is a dog and pony show- complete waste of time.

C-dog ain't going to give up any incriminating info. FBI can't make her. This meeting means absolutely nothing.
>>
>>79535689
>guidence

wtf is that newspeak shit?
>>
>>79536681
>I don't think any one has ever gone to jail for willful/gross negligence.
You are joking right?
>>
File: shillary.png (655 KB, 800x6692) Image search: [Google]
shillary.png
655 KB, 800x6692
ACCORDING TO THIS ANON YES
>>
>>79536163
>I'd love to see what federal indictments do to her polling average.

Nothing. She could be pulled over with a trunk full of dead babies, a video of her murdering all of the babies, and her followers would just yell "STRAWMAN" (as that's the word of the year, apparently).
>>
Please note this happened unannounced, on a Saturday of a Holiday weekend. No manipulation of the news cycle here...
>>
>>79536861
I don't think so.

Normal people who are seriously negligent in handling classified info are generally not trusted with classified info ever again.

If Hillary is elected, she'll de facto be given keys to the kingdom of classified info, effectively erasing the punishment of not being trusted with classified info.

It's people who willfully steal classified info for the purpose of giving it to a foreign state who go to jail.
>>
Her campaign is still calling it a review for whatever reason. They and the media are emphasizing on the word "voluntary" to damage control the whole situation and make it seem less damning. Apparently ABC reported that the FBI wanted to finish the investigation before the convention. It seems as if the FBI is going to recommend an indictment in the following days. I wonder what was said in the interview though.
>>
File: 84844.jpg (4 KB, 297x227) Image search: [Google]
84844.jpg
4 KB, 297x227
>>79535689
>former president's wife meets with the Federal Bureau of Investigation

Can they be truly objective?
>>
>>79536271
>the FBI will come out with a report saying what Hillary did was wrong, but not criminally wrong.
It will be like one of the articles linked on here stating she broke the law but isn't guilty. Essentially shitting all over the standards put on us peons.
>>
>>79535689
Endorsed by king Obongo himself, do you really think (((they)))'ll allow anyone to touch her at this point?

>nooo nooo build wall reeee
Not an argument. Memes aside you know this is true.
>>
>>79535689
Not likely you really think the Obama JD is going to prosecute Hillary when she likely has tons of fucking dirt on Obama as well? Literally a doubled edged sword this mess is for the JD. Also for all other government agencies as well if the scope and scale according to rumors are accurate. Literally a fucking ticking time bomb with like a million different fucking wires to be cut which branch off into ten million wires and half of those cause a fucking explosion.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.