[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Trump is losing to someone under a FBI investigation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1467249428452.jpg (331 KB, 517x768) Image search: [Google]
1467249428452.jpg
331 KB, 517x768
>Trump is losing to someone under a FBI investigation
>>
>>79535215
Is she really being investigated or this is just a /pol/ meme?
>>
>>79535666
>(((investigated)))
>>
>>79535666
The FBI is investigating to see if any sensitive documents were mishandled via the private server she had, that's all. That's literally what it is.
>>
>>79535960
If sensitive documents were on her private server, they were mishandled.

End of (((investigation)))
>>
>>79535215
In not digging through the circumstances of this election season as deeply as I'd like, I'm still 50/50 on whether Trump is just an (((independent))) populist sock puppet.
>>
>>79535960
You mean if she's been taking bribes from foreign governments
>>
>>79535215
My guess is her lead drops two points this week from Bills flub and her interview
>>
>>79535754
Ultimately, the FBI will draw its conclusion based on whether they can get away with not being forced to reveal the severity of corruption in the US government.

It would be a disaster for everyone, not just Hillary. Like civil war tier shit. They get away with it, over and over again, because they'd have to admit that it's time to flush the toilet.
>>
File: jean-baudrillard.jpg (60 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
jean-baudrillard.jpg
60 KB, 850x400
>>79537808
As exciting as the narrative where Hillary gets raeped sounds, she's just dumb enough to get caught.

The FBI is (((investigating))) the severity of collateral damage and narrowing down their options about what will go on the official record.
>>
Is trump still spouting off that wall meme? I haven't heard him say anything about it in a while myself.
>>
>>79538444
Trump is running low on energy lately.

Now that he's the (((Republican))) front runner he just has to slowly fade into obscurity.
>>
>>79538569
That's a shame. Retarder and outlandish shit like the wall was what made him win the nomination in the first place. It'd be counterintuitive for him to tone it down now.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (59 KB, 400x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
59 KB, 400x200
>>79538819
(((counter-intuitive)))
>>
>>79538819
Trump's earliest campaign talking point was that he has (((nothing to gain))) by running for president.

>not even being president
>>
>>79537808
Same with the transgender bathroom, transgender soldier shit.

All they're trying to do is toss challenges at you to test and make sure you still believe in their authority.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.