[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
World Police
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Police-stop-G20-protester.jpg (36 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Police-stop-G20-protester.jpg
36 KB, 460x276
Why does your Country's citizens hate the your police so much?

Why is it a thing? I moved to Ireland for a couple of years and everyone threated them like scum....despite them doing nothing wrong.

Is it because you get caught doing shitty things? Here in Polska we just bribe them and tell them to fuck off.
>>
>>79532604
Here some people hate the police because they are actually shitty (at dealing with civilians anyways), but not everyone has a problem with them. They often rought you up too much, sometimes even beat you, but this is mostly because their traning is focused more on dealing with favela drug dealers than peaceful civlians smoking some weed.
>>
Here in Spain the two national police corps are the most trusted institutions every year.
>>
>>79532604
People like the police where I live. Only the blacks don't like the police but that's just because of the Jewish propaganda to cause social chaos
>>
>>79535578
Hold on, what was that?
>>
In Finland they don't give me Swedish service despite them being obliged to
>>
To be honest, I don't treat the GardaĆ­ like shit. If you're kind to them, they'll be kind back.
>>
>>79532604
Only faggots and nignogs hate the cops. It makes you look edgy and cool - But if shit hits the fan who do you call? That's right: the police
>>
No one hates the police where I'm from.
>>
File: fig106.jpg (30 KB, 400x359) Image search: [Google]
fig106.jpg
30 KB, 400x359
>>79532604
British police protected muslim child sexual slavery gangs. A Rotherham council whistle-blower was personally threatened by a senior police officer at her home. The police sit on social networks ready to arrest anyone, including children for "hate crimes". The police are riddled with militant homosexuals and muslims. The London force was at one time commanded by a corrupt Iranian secret agent. Victims of crime can receive letters from the police urging them to be understanding of poor, disadvantaged criminals. The modern police are the Labour party in uniform.

Fuck the police, all day, everyday. There are NO good coppers.
>>
>>79535908
The only time I called the police they were fucking useless you underaged faggot.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.