[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we have a referendum to leave the union too?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
Can we have a referendum to leave the union too?
>>
>>79531230
The last time that was tried they came down here to kill them all.
>>
>>79531230

Supposed to be able too.

The last time that happened though a super liberal nigger lover killed a shit load of white people for being CIScum.
>>
>>79531230
You did, you lost, but if you are feeling froggy jump again, I dare you. I am sick of dumb funk southerners. Time to cleanse them again.
>>
File: 1462368816981.png (268 KB, 828x664) Image search: [Google]
1462368816981.png
268 KB, 828x664
>>79531485
Stay liberal Yankee
>>
I hate to say it but slavery was awful shit and even though CSA had the right to separate Union was more "moral".
It's kinda dumb all those people who didn't even own slaves died to protect the rights of some rich faggots.
>>
>>79531485
The south would fucking push straight through to Leaf land in a week
>>
I'm from the North, my great-great-great-great grandfather was a Union General who fought in the Western Campaigns and even made a name for himself as one of the principal generals at the Battle of Pea Ridge in northwest Arkansas which officially ended the South's invasion into Missouri.

But the more I think about that war I think it was unjustified for the Union to enter the South and demand they return. Why shouldn't a group of states, none of whom cast a single ballot in favor of Lincoln, have the freedom to leave a union that so obviously does not represent them any longer? Why does keeping a make-believe federal union together outweigh the demands of sovereign peoples?

It truly was a war of Northern Aggression.
>>
>>79532020
yes with all the drunk ass "soldiers" and lack of a coherent army
not to mention all the in fighting between who gets to fuck who's cousins
>>
>>79532073
because they were enslaving niggers
>>
>>79532301
revisionist history, it was to preserve the union. niggers for an excuse.
>>
File: HD_shermanWT2c.jpg (56 KB, 250x300) Image search: [Google]
HD_shermanWT2c.jpg
56 KB, 250x300
>>79531230
Fucking do it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.