[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Germans will defend this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Hitler.jpg (89 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
Hitler.jpg
89 KB, 768x432
>Lawrence was an ordinary American high school student. Born and raised in New York City, his greatest desire was to visit Berlin and attend the prestigious Free University of Berlin to pursue a degree in chemistry. To this end, he spent much of his youth learning the language in preparation
>There's just one problem: his last name
>Lawrence Hitler, 18, insists that his family's name is completely unrelated to the considerably more famous Adolf Hitler of World War II fame
>"I've got nothing to do with Nazis or anything else. I'm just a guy"
>Hitler was accepted into the university, but a more detailed analysis of his passport led the German immigration service to deny him entry on the grounds that his name could be "construed as an offense"
>"They sent me an email," relates Hitler. "They said I could still come if I changed my name while in Germany to either Hitter or Hiller. But it's my heritage, and half the reason I want to go to Germany is because I'm part German. Imagine if people who wanted to visit Ireland couldn't come if their name was Oliver because Oliver Cromwell. Everyone would say that was stupid, and yet here we are"
>Hitler plans to appeal the decision before September, when school begins

http://www.bbc.com/news/us-2016-36695722
>>
>>79528677
Then just change it back later faggot
>>
>>79528677
>It is a someone called Hitler gets rejected from a university episode
>>
>>79528677
Must've sucked knowing that heritage that he's proud of is nothing but a bunch of cucks.
>>
File: 1446845760428.gif (418 KB, 245x138) Image search: [Google]
1446845760428.gif
418 KB, 245x138
>>79529874
>>
>>79528677
>Hitler plans to appeal the decision before September
HAHA, what a faggot. He believe the justice system in Germany works and will overturn such a decision.

He will never be able to come to Berlin, never! He needs to change his name to Abdul Kemal Hitmullah.
>>
>>79529874
be happy, you'll just get a 2nd country
>>
>>79529874
top kek
the next coming of the messiah?
>>
>Three Indian children go back to their reservation afterms first day of school and complain to the chief that the other kids make fun of their names.

>"Why do we have the names that we do? Why not just 'John' or 'Karen' like other kids?"

>"Well, it is deep Indian tradition to have names such as you have, Running Wolf."

>The second child then asks "How are our names chosen?"

>"You are named after significant natural occurances seen at the time of your birth, Soaring Hawk."

>"Can we change our names?" asks the third child.

>"No that will not be possible, Two Dogs Fucking."
>>
>>79529874
kek
>>
fake but kind of funny
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.