[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The NYP has the best headlines
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (295 KB, 1073x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
295 KB, 1073x1200
It's a shit newspaper though
>>
>>79525722
Hillary is trustworthy and she is going to win.
>>
>>79526008
Yeah, this. She is the only competent one. Trump is a racist.
>>
>>79526039

This tbqhwyf
>>
IRONIC CORRECTING THE RECORD IS STILL CORRECTING THE RECORD

get fucked you don't deserve a (you)
>>
File: nypost-weiner-resigns_560.jpg (71 KB, 560x610) Image search: [Google]
nypost-weiner-resigns_560.jpg
71 KB, 560x610
>>79525722
It does.
>>
This is stupid. The AG doesn't dictate to the FBI what they should recommend to the AG.

Even if he met with her it wouldn't be in her wheelhouse to rig shit at this stage. What happened to all those right wing commentators saying the FBI is impartial and if some corrupt official tried to shut down a legitimate investigation, there'd be mass resignations?

What happened to supporting our law enforcement officers?

Wait for the recommendation, then bitch if the AG doesn't follow through with it, not before.
>>
>>79526008
>>79526039
Exactly. Back when i was retarded i wanted to vote for Trump, but after getting a hold of an actual semi-new liberal (therefore intelligent) brain at Macy's i realized the only option is to #ArsonforCarson
>>
>>79525722
NYP is awesome

best spots coverage for yankees and giants
shit all over the mayor
conservative bulwark of NYC
>>
>>79526400
The meeting wasn't about the emails, it was about the Clinton Foundation investigation.

I have a feeling Bill wants Hillary in jail, so he can have all those millions of dollars in peace & quiet..ish.
>>
File: trumpy.jpg (33 KB, 856x624) Image search: [Google]
trumpy.jpg
33 KB, 856x624
>>79526755
Your dubs + mine can confirm.
>>
File: 1467422240330.gif (415 KB, 480x238) Image search: [Google]
1467422240330.gif
415 KB, 480x238
>>79526008
>>79526039

This meme is already past its prime
>>
File: Headless.jpg (253 KB, 1125x1422) Image search: [Google]
Headless.jpg
253 KB, 1125x1422
>>79526219
This should have won a Pulitzer, although I am against 95% of Post/Murdoch politics
>>
It pains me that the local grocery stores don't carry the NY Post.

I don't care about how to make fancy chocolate muffins to loose weight or 38 ways to have the orgasm of your life. I don't even care that much about the latest picture of horribly ugly British Monarchy. I want

SNAKES ON A PLANE
>>
>>79525722
>shit newspaper

it's legitimately the best written paper in the United States. Very much influenced by fleet street papers, who are the undeniable kings of world reporting.
>>
>>79525722

Whoops. Now that wasn't suppoed to happen! Bad NWO, Bad! Where is your control!?? This throws a bad shade on Hitlery's presidency! How can you satanists fuck up so badly??? Because you got no soul, that's why. All comes as KEK wills. There is no escape from his judgment, for none of us, sinners and saints alike. Fear KEK, and praise him. I SAY, FEAR HIM ABOVE ALL
>>
File: based post.png (240 KB, 469x393) Image search: [Google]
based post.png
240 KB, 469x393
>>79526516

THE POST IS THE GOAT

GOES AGAINST EVERY LIBKUCK MEDIA LINE THERE IS

ABSOLUTELY BASED, DRIVES LIBERALS UP THE WALL
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.