[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump pussied out.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: ayy.jpg (146 KB, 1024x629) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
146 KB, 1024x629
Trump pussied out.
>>
Did he actually posted the one with the star or is just an edited version?
>>
File: ss+(2016-07-02+at+06.50.11).jpg (144 KB, 583x740) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-07-02+at+06.50.11).jpg
144 KB, 583x740
>>79524814
he did, then removed and did the circle one
>>
>>79524652
Pussied out my ass. Was probably told that putting the star up was a terrible idea and did it anyway.

He made his six-pointed point. Serves no purpose to leave it there except to give haters more ammo.

>>79524814
Yeah he did post it.
>>
The jew star one is still up
>MADMAN
>>
>>79525169
I just don't get why though, this one was pretty blatantly going to cause "MUH SHOAH!" comments
>>
>>79525268
Man, neither do I. Been supporting Trump since the beginning but I have continually been embarrassed by one stupid stunt after another.

Having the world's largest damned ego must be a requirement to run for prez, be it dem, rep, ind or whatever.
>>
File: 1372319228670.jpg (38 KB, 492x432) Image search: [Google]
1372319228670.jpg
38 KB, 492x432
>>79524652
I thought the Jews were always Gold Stars?
>>
File: 1466513290584.png (664 KB, 940x610) Image search: [Google]
1466513290584.png
664 KB, 940x610
There was literally nothing wrong with the jewish star. Shillary is Soros' family lap dog.
>>
File: Donaldo_Trumposa.jpg (61 KB, 600x584) Image search: [Google]
Donaldo_Trumposa.jpg
61 KB, 600x584
If he hadn't reposted it I would have assumed it was a mistake. Deleting it and replacing it means it's likely going to get media coverage, because they're going to pounce on a possible misstep from Trump. Since it's actually harmless it will be forgotten within a week or two and affect no real change of public perception of him, but if the media runs with this what it's actually going to do is imprint those words in everyone's minds alongside an image of Hillary Clinton: Most Corrupt Candidate Ever.

I wouldn't put it past him.
>>
>>79527462
>Deleting it and replacing it means it's likely going to get media coverage, because they're going to pounce on a possible misstep from Trump.

Cold, calculated brilliance. He knows the Jew hates being called out, but making it look like he's hiding something will make them go crazy.

Deleting it makes it look like he had something to hide. Then the Jew, so proud of their echos, will announce their own Jewish ties to Hillary as they try to justify why they're angry.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.