[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You want this girl dead /pol?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: sujvx7F.jpg (1 MB, 3104x2064) Image search: [Google]
sujvx7F.jpg
1 MB, 3104x2064
happy canada day

>http://www.cbc.ca/player/play/716976707634
>>
She's going to grow up to become a moderate muslim.
>>
Cut off the teats of the one on the right and keep it in a jar for jacking material in the future.
>>
>>79523227
>>
>>79523227
>You want this girl dead /pol?
Nah, I want her in chains in a sex dungeon.
>>
>>79523227
>Beautiful white chick
>camera zooms out and you hijab bitch
Nope.
If Muslims didn't wear that stupid shit people wouldn't be so upset over terrorist attacks I guarantee it
>>
>>79523227
cool that they actually found a female refugee
>>
>>79523227
I don't want anybody dead.
>>
>>79523227
There is something deeply disgusting with that image, I can't identify what, but it is not the kiss.
>>
>>79523227

She is a qt though, she can thank a Canadian by jumping on his dick :3
>>
>>79523227
Fuck having laws, order, borders and shit!
>>
Not gonna lie, I like the light green eyes on tan skin look.
>>
>>79523227
Yes
They're painted, and their kids will be tainted
Better off them dying than infecting anyone else
>>
>>79524222
It's probably the whore glitter
>>
>I am syrian REEEEEEE!!!!
>run away from your coutry when it needs you most

fuck you hypocrites!
Fight for your country and freedom or GTFO!

no pity for waste of human flesh
>>
>>79527855
Thats because you're not white
Or you might be genetically British in which case you would have a predisposition to want to fuck non-whites
>>
>>79523227
Not sure whether to find this picture arousing or degenerate. Help me here schlomo.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.