[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would a modern American Civil War unfold and what would be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
How would a modern American Civil War unfold and what would be the likely outcome assuming the gun grabbers weren't totally successful beforehand?
>>
>Americans
>Having the balls to fight their own government
>>
>>79519706
America was founded on the concept of violently opposing their government.
>>
The revolution would last maybe a quarter of an hour.
>>
>>79519205
There could never be another Civil War, this generation is full of pussies who think activism is posting picture on Facebook and changing their avatar to a pride flag.

Not to mention how they go into near cardiac arrest at even a mention of the word "gun"
>>
>>79522089
That isnt the side I would be on.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (9 KB, 190x265) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
9 KB, 190x265
>>79522089
Shut the fuck up yankee, any real dixie down south still holds true.
>>
>>79519706
>britflag
The irony is real
>>
>>79519205

Probably much like the Russian coup in 1993. A revolution to stop a government gone berserk. The people, military, and everyone else is forced to remove the government.
>>
>>79522089
>There could never be another Civil War, this generation is full of pussies who think activism is posting picture on Facebook and changing their avatar to a pride flag.
yea, the only real activists are on the far left like black lives matter who still do hardcore protests. Th
>>
>>79523240

This. All the limp-wristed gun-hating faggots are concentrated in the cities, especially in California and the Northeast. Almost every young person I know in the South hates feminism, liberalism, etc. They may not be the smartest people, but whatever. They're on the right side.
>>
File: 1465880725312.png (154 KB, 1802x905) Image search: [Google]
1465880725312.png
154 KB, 1802x905
/thread
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.