[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SJW questions in exams
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: grade.png (24 KB, 740x940) Image search: [Google]
grade.png
24 KB, 740x940
Recently I had a test and one of the questions at the time was "What does a "diverse workplace" mean to you?"
I was a bit of a cheeky cunt with my answer and will probably now pay the price because everyone at my uni is a sjw but I didn't think about that til I walked out of the room.
What would you have answered for that question?
>>
>>79515391
>I was a bit of a cheeky cunt
>probably wrote something like "kill da j00s, women int the kitchen lawl xD"

autism deserves to die
>>
File: snowball (2).png (57 KB, 1113x784) Image search: [Google]
snowball (2).png
57 KB, 1113x784
>ever revealing your power level
Just give them what they want. I would've put
>A workplace with persons of many different beliefs, values, and backgrounds
>>
>>79515491
>autism
He'd still be correct if he wrote that
>>
File: diversity.jpg (241 KB, 780x1182) Image search: [Google]
diversity.jpg
241 KB, 780x1182
>>79515391
A "diverse" workplace increases productivity according to the diversity officer in our diversity training which every employee have to undergo.
>>
>>79515491
No definitely not that autistic. I can't remember the exact words that I wrote but it was something like "A workplace in which people have been hired based on their qualifications and not discriminated for their beliefs, sex, age etc."
So i you read between the lines you can tell it's a bit cheeky
>>
>>79516578
Shouldn't that be the other way around?
>>
>>79516788
Exactly...
>>
>>79516916
Ahhhh
>>
>>79515391

epic.
>>
>>79515391
What did you write?
Don't really care, it's just for sliding
>>
An Indian restaurant is a good example of a non-diverse workplace, since every worker is Indian.

I would write something like that and play with their heads a little.
>>
>>79515391
"A workplace in which an employer or diversity officer discriminates against employees based upon sex, race, religion, etc."
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.