[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you guys hate Mexicans?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 7XDBOm3.jpg (384 KB, 1700x1133) Image search: [Google]
7XDBOm3.jpg
384 KB, 1700x1133
Seriously, why do you guys hate Mexicans?

I've been living in Mexico for a little over a year now, and they are totally Brotier.

A lot of the women are hotter than the average white Womyn, and the food is God tier.

Should we deport all Mexicans back to Mexico, destroy their govt, install English Common law and make Mexico the most Bro tier nation on Earth?
>>
>>79513740
>Seriously, why do you guys hate Mexicans?

Extremely prone to rape, murder, crashing the value of labor, overpopulating, voting democrat, they shift the electoral map inexorably over time and make America a worse place.

>deport

Do whatever you want once they're deported
>>
I doubt anyone on /pol/ has a problem with mexicans in mexico. The problem is immigrants who refuse to integrate, or even insist that America become mexico.
>>
>>79513740
Nobody here hates Mexico m8 only the amerishits
>>
>>79513941
I can see how this is a problem.

The origin of the Mexican problem comes from its govt and Law, and once they are gotten rid off Mexico will thrive Imho
>>
>Should we deport all Mexicans back to Mexico, destroy their govt, install English Common law

Yes.
>>
>>79513740
most mexicans are tripfags
>>
>>79514100
That wouldn't do much. The CIA is responsible for most of the crime and drug cartels in mexico anyway. Giving them more direct control over mexico isn't going to help anyone.

Mexicans basically need to adopt that based Flip President's ideas and start killing drug traffickers on site. Until the cartels don't exist mexico will always have issues.
>>
>>79514056
Stay in your own country dumb beaner scum.
>>
Mestizo mixes are IQ 85 subhumans.

By flooding America with them you destroy the gene pool, the most precious thing we have.

Mexico will never take us to space.
>>
>>79514295
I put a petition with my local "diputado" (representative) to do something like that.

Bounty hunters, allowing them to own Military grade weapons and going after Cartel members.
>>
>>79514221
But I am what Mexicans call a Gringo.
>>
>>79514697
most of the people who mexicans call gringos are tripfags

wtf i hate gringos now
>>
A lot of you guys are total cunts online. Around here I've seen you take the worst stance on pretty much every country, even ones that have never had anything to do with yours. It's not due to historical reasons with them, so I don't get it.

I've seen you guys wishing the worst for Japan, France, Turkey, Russia, Argentina, and Iran just to name a few. Obviously it's not every Mexican, but I've seen a disproportionate number of negative comments coming from Mexican posters.
>>
They are decent people, but the vast majority are on at least one form of welfare/social program, even working ones, and are a net negative to the tax base. They also overwhelmingly vote for a larger welfare state and have no respect for the values and liberties this nation was founded upon.

They also have lower IQ and are not a replacement for native whites.

I would take them over Muzzys in a heartbeat though.
>>
>>79514944
The only people I don't care are fucking niggers.

They can rot for all I care

I take a very /int/ like position when it comes to other nations, I am friendly, but please stay in your nation.

>>79515033

Yeah it's hard to find a Mexican in America who is not on the Govt payroll

I say that if in America we destroy Welfare it will be a win win for everyone.

The niggers die out
The bad Mexicans move out
And only the hardworking Americans stay and prosper.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.