[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Homogeneous Societies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 4048x2712) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 4048x2712
"Japanese" is a far purer race than "white" will ever ever EVER be.

>Nationalist society
>Complete homogeneity
>No inferiority complex -- need to assert claims of why they're superior or use made up facts

Admit it. An ideal society is Japan's society, and politics. Whites cannot achieve this, as almost none of them are a pure ethnicity.

You will never see the Aryan race, and even if you could, it will pale in comparison to the Japanese ethnicity that has been carefully perfected for over 10,000 years.

ひろゆきもこれがよく知ってる
>>
>>79509118
okay
>>
>>79509118
okay
>>
>>79509118
okay
>>
okay (you're right and we've been cucked and have nothing else to say)
>>
>>79509118
okay
>>
>>79509118
t. Weaboo
>>
chink bastards
>>
>>79509617
hahahaha you're not even WHITE
>>
>>79509118
It's because white isn't even a race. It's a Jew-created category to group Europeans together and divide and conquer goyim. Retards love it though. White pride worldwide, fuck math, etc
>>
Japanese do seem nice. They even have a miniature Dutch town. They were kind enough to keep the Moroccans and Turks out of it.

I like to think that in 200 years, Japanese people will keep remembering us, just as we once were.
>>
>>79509118
M-MASAKA
>>
White people still better looking though
>>
>>79509679
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilCmywMin8I
>>
>>79509684
This actually.
You've all fallen for the meme.
In fact, it's a very American oriented meme, because white Americans literally have no identity

If you're French and have been French forever, that means something

If you're a Brit, and have been a Brit forever, that has meaning

IF YOU'RE FROM AMERIKUHHHH you're practically not even white. You have LESS PURE ETHNIC BLOOD than even NIGGERS, as their blood generally only comes from four different countries. "White" American blood comes from all over Europe

>inb4 inferiority complex
>>
Asians aren't born with empathy, and it isn't learned from whites because of their isolationist tendencies

But considering that Jews have manipulated empathy to have the white race destroy itself, I don't see the lack of having it being all that bad these days.

Hopefully asian hitler will finish the job one day
>>
>>79509864
Whites are better looking than general Asians, but not pure Japanese. You won't know until you meet irl. There is a major advantage to having a PURE STAINLESS bloodline.
>>
>>79509900
I think it stems more from how much the european race has accomplished than any other race in the world. Not any particular country
>>
>>79509118
Okay
>>
shutup ok.
>>
>>79509968
No, good white women are better looking than good Japanese women. I've seen mixes of Europeans and Japanese that are really attractive.
In general, euros + attractive Japs (there are a lot of unattractive Japs) are MILES ahead of everyone else
>>
>>79510112
"European race"
Stop saying that. It's not a real thing. You're not a nigger who was bred into a new ethnic group due to slavery. You're just a mutt.

The French ethnicity made accomplishments.
The British ethnicity made accomplishments.
The German ethnicity made accomplishments.
The Japanese ethnicity made accomplishments.

"""""The Asian race""""" is not a thing.
"""""The White race""""" is not a thing.

The Jewish ethnicity is a thing, and have meme'd you so hard that you fell for their tricks.
>>
>>79510305
You've never seen a pure Japanese person before in real life. There are major perks to a pure bloodline.
>>
File: spics.png (455 KB, 1200x715) Image search: [Google]
spics.png
455 KB, 1200x715
>>79510402
>be american
>have no ethnicity
top kek you literally can't make this up
>>
File: tfw_no_wanda_gf.png (8 KB, 213x255) Image search: [Google]
tfw_no_wanda_gf.png
8 KB, 213x255
>>79510305
I just want a qt nip gf
>>
>>79509118
Not asking when you're going to the moon, but just when d'you think you'll be able to invent the alphabet and cutlery ?
>>
>>79510479
>line goes around Portugal
Top meme bruv
>>
>>79509900

Yeh I know but now that Europe actually has competition from the outside we should start allying together. Only the Japanese are honorary because they don't want to mass emigrate anyway and they don't demand gibsmedats or anything of the sort. French, Germans, Brits, Scandinavians, Italians, etc, all need to team up and fight the Jew and shitskins/niggers but of course it will never happen.
>>
File: 1463942078659.jpg (18 KB, 430x320) Image search: [Google]
1463942078659.jpg
18 KB, 430x320
>>79509118
shut the fuck up nigger
>>
>>79510671
>rallying together
>kill the white bloodline deader than it already is

Top fucking kek
You realize the Jews WANT you to think this to promote globalism, right?
By rallying together, you are unifying ethnicities so that there is no pure bloodline ANYWHERE that can challenge the Jews, and so you work together with other ethnicities

You can't be pro white race and anti Jew. That idea was a brilliant one devised by the Jews after world war 2 to gain control, and God be damned, it is working on even you """""""redpilled""""""" cucks

Wake up
>>
>>79510803
日本からポーストしたのにお前たぶん日本語が読めないでアニメを見るために日本に来ただろう
>>
>be tejano
>don't care about bloodlines
>develop the land from frontier into a vibrant region
>be accused of not having a unique ethnic identity because muh isolationism

It's about the land, you idiots.

White people always move away from the places they grew up in, and that is why they become degenerate: they are immigrants too, they just think they are better because they don't leave the country when they immigrate, but it is degenerate to leave the place that you came from.
>>
>and dying off in droves

Seriously, Asians are worse at not breeding than Europeans when they get wealthy

Majority of the world will be poos and nigs in a few years
>>
>>79509118
>>79509118
But Japan has some serious problems anon, just goes to show you that racial homogeneity is NOT the silver bullet you retards think it is
>no economic growth in 20 fucking years, standard of living has actually declined from 1990s
>a huge proportion of young men are so disaffected that they do not want girlfriends wives or families, adding to their demographic problem
>rampant child abuse
>dissatisfaction with the government
>shrinking, aging population
>>
>>79510993
>I-It's about the l-land senpai!
This is the inferiority complex I am talking about.
Notice how this poster exhibits uncertainty, and something he must make up for?
It is because he has realized that the white race isn't as good as purer races, and that his self-confidence is a sham. It's a hard thing to go through, but it's the first step in realizing what the Jews are REALLY up to.
>>
>>79511391
Yes but those are Japanese problems
Racial homogeneity means Japs only have to deal with Jap problems, while in Britain we have to deal with Pakistani and Indian and Jaimaican and Carribean and Misc European (etc) problems
>>
>>79510902

This uber pure bloodline autism is stupid dude. I just want a world populated by people who have comparable intelligence, social values, cultures and whiteness. It's either team up or get BLACKED since European genes are recessive.
>>
>>79511391
>no economic growth in the past 20 years
I'm sorry, I can't keep reading if you're going to literally make up shit lol
>>
>>79511555
You might as well get BLACKED because odds are even they have a purer bloodline than you.

Toooooooooooooooooooooooop fucking kek
>>
>>79511555
Nice trips btw, you've always got to respect a leaf
>>
>>79511493

I'm not white, you retard.

It is entirely about the land.

The Japanese people agree, too.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nihonjinron

It is about growing close to the land and sharing a common bond with people who also share that land and common space with you over the long term.
>>
>>79509118

Homogenous = stagnant

The western world hadda drag China and Japan into the 20th century kicking and screaming while they were still farting around with Middle Ages mentalities.

Then we went into Japan and completely rebuilt them as a mid-20th century country, they had advantages of entirely new infrastructure as of the 1950s that even the booming US did not benefit from. Japan roared onto the global market into the 1980s... only to stagnate yet again in the 1990s to which they've never recovered.

Japan is the lottery ticket winner who ends up broke again in 5 years, the retired superstar athlete driving a yugo. Give an eastern culture every possible advantage and they'll coast on it until its gone.
>>
>>79511901
Homogenity was not the problem.
>>
>>79511626
You have officially been nominated for Worst Shitposter 2016. Please stop by the local BERGENBELSENLAGER to pick up your award
>>
homogeneous societies are the best

Iceland and Japan are living proof

good for them to not fall under left fascist white student blackmail
>>
>>79512102
>this triggered
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 482x290) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 482x290
>>79511564
>>
>>79509118
Too bad they will die out soon because of degenerates watching hentai instead of having real relationships.
>>
>>79512384

It's not their fault.

Blame greedy women with unrealistic expectations of a husband's earning potential because in a globalist society Japanese men have to compete with western celebrities for idea-space.
>>
>>79510992
オーケーキッド
>>
Nippon san is right you know
And no muslims, no gay marriage, plenty of waifus and best videogames

White people failed
>>
>>79512384
Except their birthrate is now once again rising, and very quickly.
>>
>>79512499
Why do women always fuck up civilizations?
>>
>>79512720
Glad to hear it.
Can you tell me why?
New family policies?
Prohibition of certain media?
>>
>>79512761
Can't blame them, it's in their nature to go off the rails when men fuck up.

Most Japanese women I know/meet when I'm there are super redpilled and sweet as can be. Western men got fucked over hard by Marxism.
>>
>>79512720
Good news if true...
>>
>And since 2005, when it bottomed out at 1.26 births per woman, the TFR has been slowly but steadily growing, although the government is predicting what it hopes is a slight blip — a 0.01-point dip — for 2015. According to the World DataBank, in 2013 (the latest year for which full data — not just estimates — are available) Japan, with its 1.43 TFR, was doing better than South Korea and Singapore (both 1.19), Hong Kong (1.12) and Germany (1.38).

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/community/2016/02/10/voices/japan-birth-rate-beginning-end-just-new-beginning/#.V3fGD-xrhdg

>the city of germany
>>
>>79512852
Abe, mostly. In response to what's happened in the west, there's been an enormous shift to the right in Japanese society. Also, Abenomics incentivized having more babies, and greater civic participation by the young (voting age was just lowered to 18 from 20)

In regards to media, there are 2 factors at work. 1, anime now has basically a lock on Asia, from India to Russia, from Tibet to Indonesia. It's the largest, and only, significant entertainment medium not controlled by (((hollywood))), and the UN's pushing to ban it before the olympics really opened people's eyes to how much power they could wield with it.

2, anime and hentai and whatever have hit the point where sexual fulfillment is no longer remotely hard to get. I can drop $1-5 in a sex shop in Shinjuku and have an orgasm better than what a lot of women can offer. Boobs are everywhere, people are basically totally sexually sated, which means having sexual satisfaction and reproduction have uncoupled, which is how the swing to the right led to such a birth boom.
>>
>>79510993
How do you explain Swedes then?
>>
>>79509118

It appears you're looking for some Japanese cock to suck - head on over to /int/ where they like getting their ego (and cock) stroked by weebs like you.
>>
>>79513331
>anime is the cause of the sexual decline
Holy shit stop reading, we have a faggot on our hands
>>
>>79513154
That's good...
Germans on the other hand...(and the rest of western europe) are commiting racial suicide. Because unlike Japan , they have decided to accept unlimited 3rd world immigration.
a real shame....Such a shame to see these once great civilisations go down the toilet of history.
My personal consolation is knowing that Europe will likely survive in the East or maybe central europe. (more homogenous and culturally conservative).
>>
>>79513454
I literally said the opposite. Because sexual pleasure and reproduction are totally separate entities, it's now much easier to have a child because sex is out of the equation.
>>
>>79513331
A shame Germany and other Western European countries don't want to tackle the demographic problem by promoting marriage and family (which would be much cheaper in the long run) and instead imports massive amounts of sandpeople and niggers.
>>
>>79509118
Yep, not gonna argue

k.
>>
>>79509118
>Japanese" is a far purer race than "white"
they have no soul.
>>
>>79513763
>he thinks the importing of massive hordes is an unfortunate side effect of the demographic problem
>he doesn't realize that was its ultimate aim
>>
File: dergroßeaustausch.jpg (44 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
dergroßeaustausch.jpg
44 KB, 800x600
>>79513892
But I do.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 600x307) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 600x307
>>79512170
>>79511564
Just goes to show you /pol/ faggots can't accept truth/logic. If this very homogenous society of übermensch were so great and awesome, shouldn't they be kicking our multicultural asses?
>>
>>79515229
Why do you equate culture with material wealth?
I'd rather make 50k/year living in an all-white country than making 100k/year living in a multikulti shithole.
>>
>>79509118
yea it's also radioactive
>>
>>79515620
Nations that don't thrive get left in the dust. And I could care less about your confused beliefs about racial purity. No one cares except the losers that need something to blame...scapegoating the 'elite' and the minorities. Get your fucking head out of your ass and look at yourself to find the source of your problems,
>>
File: 1466937556014.png (60 KB, 244x250) Image search: [Google]
1466937556014.png
60 KB, 244x250
>>79512155
Right, you triggered me. Good job. Guess I'm going to go shoot up a public place now because your shitposting got to my head.
>>
>>79515835
Japan is not exactly a third world country though.
>>
>>79515229
Think of your country playing a civ game:
Start multiculturalism & immigration, effects-
GDP, Population, Upkeep - up
National Stability - down, effects mitigated over time
>>
>>79515229
>>79515835
You do know that Japan is a tiny ass island smaller than California right?
>>
>>79515229
because they have 0 space to build new shit on you fag
do you think factories materialize themselves in the nowhere?
>>
>>79510402
>implying White Americans didn't accomplish anything

And what makes White Americans less of an ethnicity than any European ethnic group? "British" and "German" are no less "made up" than "American" is. Both Britain and Germany have experienced ethnic flux from different European tribes moving in and out. Certainly, there are patterns (Germany is more "Germanic" and less "Celtic" than Britain), but there are no pure ethnicities, it's all imagined kinship. That's not to say that the "gene thing" as Trump put it isn't real, it's just that it's shades of distinction, there are no hard lines between each group.

Also, the Japanese themselves have experienced a great deal of influx and mixing. It's just that it mostly happened hundreds if not thousands of years ago, and so the kinship ties between Japan and China/Korea as well as (more weakly) with the Polynesians, Ainu etc. have been somewhat forgotten.
>>
>>79516385
The English ethnicity has existed for over a thousand years (with very slight changes, 1500 years)
>>
North Korea is even more pure than Japan.
One leader
One nation
One ideology
Jelly yet?
>>
>>79511011
Germany's birthrate is even lower. Only slightly, but still

>>79511391
>rampant child abuse
Hentai mothers raping their sons doesn't count
>dissatisfaction with the government
That's almost every country, it's not unique to Japs
>>
>>79516385

I'm gonna debate this one.

America is too large for a homogenous ethnicity. And we have very strong regional identities.

Texan identity, Oklahoman identity, New York identity, etcetera. 'White' is a meme. Black southerners have more in common with white southerners than either have with Yankee northerners.
>>
File: merchant-puppet[1].jpg (379 KB, 1403x1403) Image search: [Google]
merchant-puppet[1].jpg
379 KB, 1403x1403
>>79515229

Yes multiculturalism is the best thing to happen to white societies.

Don't forget to send another 5 billion to the opressed state of Israel, goy.
>>
>>79509968

American on vacation in Tokyo right now. 99% of Japanese women look like dogs. None, and I mean none, of them are pulling over a B cup. I give Japanese women a 2/10
>>
File: tokyo.jpg (113 KB, 650x769) Image search: [Google]
tokyo.jpg
113 KB, 650x769
>>79509118
Homogeneous Societies is also the safest society in the world.
>>
>>79518553

No offense Germany, but when you import slave labor of a different ethnicity, you are no longer a white society.

We are a multicultural federation of individualists at our core and that is fine, as long as every member is also an individualist who is willing to contribute.

America was never white. And that is fine. We've done better than homogenous European countries the size of our counties.
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.