[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we take back Cali from these dirty fucking Mexicans?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (319 KB, 1040x773) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
319 KB, 1040x773
How do we take back Cali from these dirty fucking Mexicans?

I'm staying here a week for work and I had no idea it was this bad (in LA at least).

This looks like a third world shithole. There are Mexicans EVERYWHERE. They are like rats. I went to Walmart yesterday and there was this landwhale wetback whore who had fucking 6 kids.

The Wall will not be enough. We need to send these fucking rats back to their toilet of a country. They fuck like animals and reproduce nonstop.
>>
>>79502316
>fucking Mexicans
>fucking 6 kids
>fucking rats
>fuck like animals

Ayers caramba chico!
>>
Mexican's are literally the retards of the catholic faith.
Every other (catholic) nation has pretty much figured a workaround for the bithcontrol issue, but these dumbasses haven't.
Fucking condoms were illegal until the 1980's in Ireland, and somehow they didn't balloon up their population
>>
>>79502316

lol, why you going to walmart in LA?
>>
>>79502861
but muh rich culture that predates star fleet and the federation
>>
>Wal-Mart
You will find the trash of all ethnicities in Wal-Marts. So claiming you saw such a thing there doesn't really help.
LA has always been shit too.
>>
>>79502316
Can't really take away something that was theirs to begin with, it's like trying to kick all the frogs out of Louisiana or Maine
>>
>>79502316
>taking back california
The whole of the west coast is fucked. Let's do our best to contain it all there until the San Andreas fault implodes, and then we can pretend like we can't send help for a few years while they suffer in an uninhabitable wasteland.
>>
>>79507440
if you wanted to do that you could just shut off the water we get from other states, the fucking almond industry would kill us all from dehydration.
>>
>>79502750
Wena tailandia
>>
>>79507262
A good idea then
>>
>>79502316

cut the water
>>
OP u fucking pussy. You know what needs to be done. Just do it, stop coming here and talking shit and get the job done. Hurry before u can't buy bullets. You were paid to do a job, fucking do it asshole.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.