[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is deep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8
File: CVLLhvfWUAE_GEc.jpg (64 KB, 600x561) Image search: [Google]
CVLLhvfWUAE_GEc.jpg
64 KB, 600x561
This is deep
>>
>>79501380
Same shit you idiots say about the Jews.
>>
File: 1462865244666.jpg (112 KB, 643x744) Image search: [Google]
1462865244666.jpg
112 KB, 643x744
really makes you think
>>
we wuz kangz n shit

Why can't blacks just accept the Nubians didn't do shit for anybody in classical Egypt. Hell I bet they believe the borders for Egpyt are the same as they were 2000 years ago.
>>
>>79501530
Ikr
Fuck white people
>>
>>79501380
>>
WE
>>
It means that they were kings and also fecal matter
>>
File: 1466944678520.jpg (34 KB, 460x400) Image search: [Google]
1466944678520.jpg
34 KB, 460x400
WE WUZ KAAANGSSSSS
>>
Wow I hate white people now
>>
We Egyptians black? I always thought they were Spics
>>
>>79501626
kek
>>
WUZ
>>
File: We Wuz Kangs.jpg (195 KB, 962x640) Image search: [Google]
We Wuz Kangs.jpg
195 KB, 962x640
Africa Waz a land of Kangs And Queens before Whitey showed up.

Fuck u Whitey
>>
File: WEWUZJOJONSHIEEET.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
WEWUZJOJONSHIEEET.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
What did they mean by this?
>>
KANGS
>>
'N'
>>
SHEEEIT
>>
>>79501380

It is very accurate, except for the first one of course.
>>
>>79501380
WE
what did they mean by this?
>>
File: Baltimore murders 2015.png (685 KB, 757x1007) Image search: [Google]
Baltimore murders 2015.png
685 KB, 757x1007
>>79501380
Really makes you think.
>>
>>79501380
Where is the basket ball player, line backer, drug dealer, rapper etc. I see they left a gap on the right side for the missing father.
>>
We Wuz Kangz N Quainz N Shiet. Yuh Niqqa We Wuz Also Tha Hebrewz IN DEM CHAINZ Who Build Tha Pyramidz Niqqa. Isreal Close To Africa So They Jus Lite Skin Niqqa Slavez.. We Wuz Tha Martianz Who Help With Dem Too. Why You Think Some Hirogliphic Niqqaz Have Long Ass Heads. Dey Wuz Extratarestrialz N Shiet Google It. Why You Think There Pyramidz In Mexico Cuz Blakk Niqqaz Built Dat Shit. Look At They Olmec You Think They Big Ass Noses Wuz Red? They On Tha Same Lonatude As Mali Bruh. Yall Don Think For A Minute They Could Jus Hop On A Boat. How Yall Think They Get Around Crib To Crib In Africa Huh. They Gotta use Piroguez N Shiet. Of Course Yall Jus Assume Us Niqqaz Be Monkeys N Shiet Yah I Know We Wuz Tha Monkeyz Too But We Have Evolved From Dat. You White Cock-Asian and I say Cock-Asian Cuz Yall Came From Asia Think Dat We Wuz In Hutz in Shit Not All Tha Time. Look At South Africa You Think They Livin In Huts Nah Nigga. Muhfuckin White Colonialists. We Wuz Da Real Colonials We Got Colonies In Australia We Got Colonies on Mars They Have Liqid Water We Got COlonies In South America Before All Yall Whiteys Stole It. Yall Just Racist Cant Even Go Out In Tha Sun Without Burnin Up Cuz God Hates You Lmaooo
>>
File: niggers egypt.jpg (219 KB, 637x616) Image search: [Google]
niggers egypt.jpg
219 KB, 637x616
>>79501380
>>
You know, that shit's alway bugging me.

I may be stupid to say that, but I think the ancient Egypt had the most slaves per capita in the ancient world and probably the whole history. Who has build the pyramids? The fucking free masons? So all that we wuz knigs bullshit comes to two options:

1. Nigers were slaves for fucking ever, why being proud of that? First you pick papyrus, then you pick cotton, no difference.

2. If nigger think he wuz literally kings, then his ancestors had alot of slaves. So probalay the american slavery is a payback motherfucker.

So why are they pushing theese lies?
>>
>>79501614
wuz u a kang papyrusnigger?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.