[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
more anti-Brexit protests
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1464773626519.jpg (37 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1464773626519.jpg
37 KB, 400x386
>https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RFA61n09S6A

>https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D6733Z6LuCQ
>>
I saw a pic of anarchist protesting Brexit, it makes no sense, shouldn't anarchist be happy about it?
>>
>Central London
>>
>>79500179
Nah they're just there to break things
>>
File: jj.png (68 KB, 768x789) Image search: [Google]
jj.png
68 KB, 768x789
Why are they protesting again? Do they really want Muslims in their country that bad? Isn't the likely new candidate pro remain pro immigration anyway?
>>
>>79500580
These are the 'this is one world, borders are manmade' types. Leaving the EU brought them back to earth and they don't like it.
>>
>>79499842
People used to protest illegal wars, now thier protesting democracy???
>>
>>79501211
I'm watching this stream but listening to LBC covering it in the background, and most people they're interviewing want the outcome to be totally ignored.
>>
>>79501097

But wouldn't they also be anti-1% and all that?
>>
>>79501517
Yeah, you'd think. They're arguing on the behalf of the banks and the mega-rich. This doesn't seem to factor into their stance though.
>>
>>79501346
LBC?
>>
>>79500580
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tYPzSGVHOc
>>
I'd love to see a counter protest.
>>
>>79505105
The proles would absolute batter these lefty cunts. The police would join in as well, they're mainly Brexit.
>>
>>79505382
Are they?
>>
>>79499842
What a bunch of benders.
>>
File: Feminist ape 1.jpg (30 KB, 300x533) Image search: [Google]
Feminist ape 1.jpg
30 KB, 300x533
>>79499842
This is what a remain supporter looks like.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.