[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw reading about why Sweden has disproportionately high
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: 1462111576499.gif (160 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
1462111576499.gif
160 KB, 800x450
>mfw reading about why Sweden has disproportionately high rape

>mfw everyone told me it's because of immigrants

>mfw I find out it's because of feminists

Turns out Sweden's high volume of "rape" is only because they define rape very broadly, so even grope is rape. If I touch your ass it's rape. A boss making inappropriate contact with you once a week for a year would be considered one case of "sexual assault" in most places, while in Sweden it would be considered 52 separate counts of rape. The main proponent of "rape" isn't immigrants, but music festivals and alcohol.

Why aren't you all over this? This is a real feminist boogeyman come to life! This is exactly your jam! Why distract from it with lies about immigrants when you could be tackling this bullshit that you're all scared of happening anywhere else?
>>
>>79499075
fuck you

this skewed statistic coincides with the agenda of removing kebab. Muslims and feminists cancel each other out so allow them to go to war.
>>
>>79499075
So you're saying it's fine if your mother or sister are ficki ficki'd as long as it's not penetration?

And my fellow burgers say we aren't cucked.
>>
>>79499075
Because even the swedish know this, and they're the most clueless cucks in the world

There is still a lot of disproportional amount of rape from migrants, but they dont make up anywhere near enough of the population to rape that much, yet
>>
>>79499075
better push it under the rug then :^) its not like sweden isnt allowed to tell the truth about statistics because of racism or anything :^)
>>
File: swedishcensorshipofmurder.webm (2 MB, 1368x768) Image search: [Google]
swedishcensorshipofmurder.webm
2 MB, 1368x768
>>79499075
Do you think Swedes would be handing out anti rape wristbands if it was due to rape being defined broadly? No, I think that the definition meme is just to ignore the massive problems sweden has. Sweden is ground zero for this libkek bullshit.
>>
>>79499075
The massive number is because of the definition. The increase is because of the refugees/migrants
>>
>>79499075
Even though the fagholmers describes literally everything as rape, the punishments they gives out are ridiculously low, which gives immigrants no incitement to not rape. All foreigners that performs actual rape should get permanently deported on the spot.
>>
>>79499761
I can't trust anything Swedes say, how do I know how many migrant "rapes" aren't actually just them bumping into a lady by accident at this point?

Get your shit together.
>>
>>79499075
It's both.
>>79500080
This is the dailymail blocking Swedish IPs, not the other way around.
>>79500141
This.
>>
>>79500080
>Do you think Swedes would be handing out anti rape wristbands if it was due to rape being defined broadly?

Are you fucking serious?

http://www.snopes.com/swedish-police-bracelets/

>Groping is a crime. In summer, the police use the bracelet to initiate conversations with young people about the problem. "No one should accept sexual molestation. So do not grope. And a police report if you have been a victim," said national police chief Dan Eliasson.

>A hand tucked between the legs, a hug from behind in the crush at a club or a festival, a person who holds another while a third fondles their breasts, sexual pictures shown or sent to someone who has not asked for them. There are situations with which many young people are all too familiar.

>Police are taking sexual molestation seriously, specifically among young people. It is obviously a very offensive crime that the whole community must become better at working towards preventing, said Dan Eliasson.

>Now the police are being supplied with bracelets that read "don't grope" to assist them in engaging young people. The bracelets will be distributed during the summer in connection with festivals and other major events targeted to young people, to prompt both boys and girls to start talking about these problems and demonstrate that they have taken a stand.

It's just the police's attempt to spread awareness, like with yellow wristbands and cancer, and get people to contact them as a result. And as you'll see, they're spread at music festivals because that's where it occurs for the most part.
>>
>>79500366
>snopes
Top Kek.
>>
>>79499075
If I remember correctly, this definition of rape has been used since long before any nigger set foot in Sweden. Have you tried looking at data about how the number of rapes changed over the years?
>>
File: somebodyisdoingtheraping.jpg (72 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
somebodyisdoingtheraping.jpg
72 KB, 1280x720
>>79499075
>>
>>79500163

Because the rapes also spiked in Germany, and Krauts don't have such laws.
>>
>>79499075
Bullshit. You're spouting pro immigrant propaganda that even I fell for at one point.
Their definition of rape is reasonable and 2% of the population if committing 77% of it.
>>
>>79499075
>white guy rapes
>OMG RAPE CULTURE PATRIARCHY OMG
>nigger dindu rapes
>no you see, it's because of the way they keep statistics. I mean, it was probably the girl's fault for not respecting Islam by covering herself.
>>
>>79500874
dlet this
>>
>>79499075
My man some Norwegian NGO did a study of rapists backgrounds (actual rapists) and found out that immigrants from ME and NA are somewhere in the order of like 17 fucking times more likely to rape than native Swedes. The funniest part about this is that they had to do the research based on surnames of the prisoners because Sweden made collecting racial data on prisoners illegal. The problem with rapey rapey Sweden is foreigners AND feminists.
>>
File: 1464575544841-2.png (199 KB, 812x727) Image search: [Google]
1464575544841-2.png
199 KB, 812x727
>>79499075
did someone say grope?
>>
>>79500080
Use Linkify bruh
>>
>>79499075

right
>>
>>79499075
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.