[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it just me or are black people on the USA being manipulated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 1454087.jpg (235 KB, 787x768) Image search: [Google]
1454087.jpg
235 KB, 787x768
Is it just me or are black people on the USA being manipulated into thinking they are victims and that white people are to blame?

It seems like blacks are being riled up against the whites intentionally. What's going on?

Explain to leaf what the fuck is going on down there.
>>
if you havent noticed it then you are really stupid
>>
>>79496278
>What's going on?
The Democratic Party.
>>
They dont need to be manipulated to see that they've been victimized retard
>>
File: 14349645989.jpg (265 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
14349645989.jpg
265 KB, 960x960
For example, that octoroon at the BET awards talking about the problem of whiteness.

I was shocked when so many people stood up and cheered, and the man was given a humanitarian award.
>>
It's a slow marxist takeover that's been going on since the 60s.

The foundation of communist strategies is to use weak groups as weapons to push out stronger ones.
>>
>>79496494
blacks get treated differently because they are vastly more violent/criminal than other races, deal with it.
>>
>media coverage black on white violence
"Boring" doesn't get the headlines and controversy they want
>media coverage white on black violence
Controversial especially if you tie a racist motive into it and people all around talk about it
>Media victimizes them
>Blacks feel innocent all the time because of the media
You get it now leaf?
>>
Welcome to the red pill OP.

Google "George Soros black lives matter". Google "founders of NAACP"

tl;dr it's the jews. It's always the jews. They want to destroy western/white society because they view it as a threat to their ethnic survival, and they imagine that they can easily rule over the brown hoards once the populations are all blended.
>>
>>79496278
The rich white people rile them up and make them a target for the pore white people to be scared of so they wont notice while the rich white people run off with all the money
>>
>>79496644
Because they have less opportunities and are dirt poor
>>
File: vlcsnap_00394.jpg (186 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap_00394.jpg
186 KB, 1280x720
>>79496278
>Is it just me or are black people on the USA being manipulated into thinking they are victims and that white people are to blame?
It's just you, literally nobody has noticed this before.
>>
>>79496278
yes.
It doesnt even matter if they actually believe it or not, because at the end of the day its just an excuse to get gibs.
>>
>>79496711
>rich (((white))) people

The fact that you even typed that makes me certain /pol/ has changed for the worse
>>
>>79496278
>Is it just me or are black people on the USA being manipulated into thinking they are victims and that white people are to blame?
Yes they are, and the people who are manipulating them are also somewhat to blame for their current situation.

If they weren't being given constant gibsmedats then they'd have no choice but to pull themselves out of the gutter.

Also academia isn't helping. When I took sociology my professor said that the reason that people were against welfare is racism.
>>
>>79496732
Why do they have less opportunities? Why are all the rich countries white or asian countries? Why do all successful countries and cities like Rhodesia, South Africa, and Detroit turn to shit when blacks take them over.

How did whites get ahead in the first place? I promise it wasn't guns germs steel
>>
>>79497200
Because the white people in the US and elsewhere kept them in poverty with many restrictive laws only but a fee decades ago. Now it's just more sneaky and black men are used simply to feed the private prison system
>>
>>79497200
You cant really blame Detroit on the blacks it was the government that fucked all that up. It is them fucking the economy that made it easy for pore black people to move there and then blame them for all the shit going wrong that was started before and during the time they came there
>>
>>79497035
Well considering the riches people in the use are considered white Christians what do i say
>>
>>79496732
it's true black people have not historically had it easy in the US but you're doing that liberal racism of low expectations shit. like you seem to believe that all problems faced by the black community are external and they literally can do nothing to help themselves or take a ounce of responsibility for their actions. it's only enlightened white liberals who can lead them po black folks outta this mess.
>>
>>79497306
Blacks were liberated 160 years ago. Jim Crow ended 60 years ago.

Asians were also legally segregated for the first half of the century too. Some had all their property stolen and were put in camps. Now they out achieve whites by any measurable metric of so-called white privilege: income, education, arrest rates, mortality...

If it was just due to oppression, asians would be on par with blacks, not better than whites. No, the only way to make sense of all of this together is with IQ. Asians > whites > blacks in IQ and in every other metric (except for some areas that rely on verbal IQ such as creative ventures, which whites/jews are better with)
>>
>>79496278
This has been happening for a long time, look up the history of both the Democratic and Republican parties.
>>
>>79497422
Try again. Appalachains are poorer than Detroit, are all white, and don't have anything close to the same crime rate. It's the blacks, stupid.
>>
>>79497306
>Now it's just more sneaky and black men are used simply to feed the private prison system
Yep, it's whitey making them commit half of our homicides.

Whitey is making them commit crimes.

White people haven't in any way given them preferential treatment in education and employment, and they definitely haven't continued to commit crime despite this.
>>
Welfare, public education, and the minimum wage are the only racist institutions left in the usa. Eliminating these three things would immediately improve the status of the negroes.
>>
>>79497653
You need to look at ghettos like trailer parks the white people in trailer parks are the same as black people in the ghetto they ain't got shit to lose so act fucking nuts
>>
xdddddddddddddddddddd

nigger nigger nigger
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.