[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brexit Fix-it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Boris-thumbs-up.jpg (92 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
Boris-thumbs-up.jpg
92 KB, 620x387
So are we all ready for TPTB to overturn Brexit in some way? This is what's being put in place so far:

>Nigel Farage has been accused of lying and making claims regarding something he had no involvement with (the "£350k a month to the NHS" media lie)
>Boris Johnson is being constantly compared to Donald Trump just because he is blonde, all to make the public think less of him
>claims that there was a massive increase in Google searches for "what is the EU" after the votes were made, suggesting voters didn't know what they were voting for (turned out that at around 5am, there were 1,000 searches with that phrase from the UK, and that was it)
>2nd EU ref petition propped up with bot votes to make it seem like more people cared about it, which we all knew to be the case but the media still reported as legit anyway
>tons of stories on social media about a massive increase in racism and hate crimes, though police acknowledge that nothing has been filed with them and no one else seems to actually notice this happening
>media pushing the fear of EU members not trading with us, despite many other nations stepping up to offer a deal instead
>repeatedly mentioning that Leave campaign was about immigration, when no one really gave a shit about white Europeans coming to the UK freely, and illegal immigration has nothing to do with the EU, all to make it seem like voting Leave is racist
>blowing tiny differences in prices well out of proportion with exaggerated graphs and generalised figures (currently trying to make petrol prices seem like they're sky high, when it only cost me an extra quid to fill my tank up)
>making any anti-EU sentiment across Europe seem like racism and bigotry

They're on the track to overturning the public decision.
>>
>>79495694
Kek
The Remainers are getting so desperate.
>>
We're leaving and that's that
>>
>>79495694
The shills more than likely will not get anything; the media is blowong shit way out if proportion. Hopefully everything goes well for you, Britain.
>>
File: 1452701101741.gif (2 MB, 176x180) Image search: [Google]
1452701101741.gif
2 MB, 176x180
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jul/02/twin-curse-masculinity-male-dominated-politics-brexit

Really made me think tbqh
>>
>>79495694
Stop this shit. You are OUT. The next PM will invoke Article 50 and then there are some negotiations and then you are OUT and that is it.

Be happy, don't come up with conspiracy shit.
>>
They will just prevaricate whatever happens.
In 5 years time I will be surprised if we have yet begun to leave.
>>
It's only anecdotal but personally have been 500% more racist since brexit.
>>
>>79495846
- Access to the single market costs for Britain around 2.3bn yearly.
- Britain has to accept terms (free movement) and regulation for the single market access. It has no say or voice and losing it with the brexit.
- 40% of immigrants are non-european. Current Immigrants are allowed to stay
- London losing finance sector. financial services are a key part of UK exports
- some counties and industrial branches losing EU benefices, and I don't think they get compensation by the British government.
- It takes time to leave the EU, actual brexit takes up to 2-5 years. That is enough time to accept more immigrants from the EU.
>>
>>79499913
Fuck the single market, no free movement
>>
>>79500278
>Fuck the single market
Good luck then. :3
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.