[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you faggots claim that this show is just feminist propaganda
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
File: xanHp23VXU6l.jpg (103 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
xanHp23VXU6l.jpg
103 KB, 600x400
Why do you faggots claim that this show is just feminist propaganda with its representation of strong female leaders?

>Hillary Clinton President of the United States
>Theresa May Prime Minister of the UK
>Angela Merkel Chancellor of Germany

Is it not just more reflective of real life?
>>
>>79490438
>>Theresa May Prime Minister of the UK
>1 post by this ID
>>
>>79490438
>Is it not just more reflective of real life?
you're retarded
this isn't based on real life, if real life is current year
>>
>>79490438
I haven't even watched that show all I know is that it's disgusting
>>
File: 1456697396742.png (153 KB, 560x582) Image search: [Google]
1456697396742.png
153 KB, 560x582
>>79490438
>this triggers the /pol/
>>
>>79490438
>Cersei
Going to get choked out by Jaime. Next.
>Margery
Dead. Next.
>Daenerys
Has displayed she is a shitty leader over and over again, she's going to die a gruesome death.
>Sansa
Cucked by Jon.
>Arya
Literally who
>Brienne
Kisses the feet of every king she comes in contact with.
>Yara
Iron Islands are literal who's.
>>
>>79490438

It's supposed to be reflective of the middle ages
>>
>>79490438
>>Hillary Clinton President of the United States
Not yet. And she's an evil souless fuck who's going to turn USA into the EU 2,0
>>Theresa May Prime Minister of the UK
Michael Gove is not a woman. Also, May is just a complete puppet nobody, and will be forgotten in less than 4 years time, like Gordon Brown.
>>Angela Merkel Chancellor of Germany
Literally destroying Europe

Nope, because their is no Goldman Sachs (run my mostly white men) in the GOT world.

Matriarchy is impossible, and always will be. Even in sweden. Only the elite jew men can select and create diversity quotas.
>>
>>79491152
die sandnigger
>>
File: 4L_cQxlaYBL.jpg (46 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
4L_cQxlaYBL.jpg
46 KB, 600x450
This show has shown us two these woman's tits. I don't give a shit about your political thoughts, I got to see Emilia Clarks tits.
>>
>>79494426
Yeah, and then as soon as she realized she was too important of a character and too well recognized to fire
she refused to do any further nude scenes, just like most of the female cast.

Lena Headey's shame scene wasn't even her own body.
It was a body double with her head CGI'd onto it and or camera too far away to tell who's face it is.

Boobs have been shown less and less as the series goes on and I'm sure we're going to get to a point where they only show penises.
>>
>>79491816
>(((white men)))
>>
>>79494768

She refused for a bit, but she finally caved in this season.

The other situation was totally understandable. Walking down steps while having people yell and throw shit at you can take a toll on someone's head. She's clearly not ready for that kind of shit.
>>
>>79491816
>Nope, because their is no Goldman Sachs (run my mostly white men) in the GOT world.
what is Casterly Rock or the Iron Bank of Braavos
>>
>>79494768
iirc Lena Headey was pregnant at the time of shooting that scene and ofc she's not preggers in the show so the body double was understandable in that situation
>>
>>79495021
So she got someone else to do it instead... what a loser.
I haven't watched this season yet because 4chan has been telling me how the women take over everything which is just too cucked for me.
Is there really boobs this season?

All I care about is the Lich King sieging westeros and John Snow.
>>
>>79490438
left to right

SPOILERS

evil incestuous mass murderer, manipulative Machiavellian queen (now murdered by incest chick) , one chick who might be OK, idiot who got thousands killed because she didn't want help from someone, little girl turned psychotic assassin, failed bodyguard

ya so strong characters
>>
>>79495175
Far as I know she just didn't want to do it.

Jokes on her though I still fapped to her sad face.
Some monkey part of my brain was really aroused at seeing such a proud bitch being brought so low.
>>
>>79491973
Ebin :D
You should fucking kill yourself for taking /pol/ memes too seriously, otherwise you drift off from reality, mongol
>>
>>79495192
this season arguably the best
you're missing out
'women taking over' is overrated
>>
>>79491344
>>Daenerys
>Has displayed she is a shitty leader over and over again, she's going to die a gruesome death.
there's no way daenerys isn't gonna win and win big. You don't spend 5 fucking books on a character who is isolated on another continent, only to have her fail in the end
>>
File: literally Jesus.jpg (361 KB, 728x728) Image search: [Google]
literally Jesus.jpg
361 KB, 728x728
>>79495732
she'll get cucked by a superior Targaryen
>>
File: 1463186372081.jpg (25 KB, 510x434) Image search: [Google]
1463186372081.jpg
25 KB, 510x434
>>79496266
Jon Snow is a Stark though. Did you entirely miss the first season?
>>
>>79498777
...can't tell if trolling.
>>
>>79498777
Jon is the son of the heir to the Targaryan Throne which makes his claim (Inherited through the male line to prevent another civil war like one Targaryans had earlier) superior to Danys.

Once his aunt realizes that she'll probably just marry him to unite the continent considering she already has half of it under her and he's going to have the other half.
>>
>>79490438
The show had an extreme decline in quality when most of the men died of combat/despair, so yes it is reflective of life.
>>
>>79495732

young wolf? ring a bell?
>>
>>79498777
What Pokemon is he throwing out? I don't have that one yet
>>
>>79490438
Mad, Dead, insane, weak, psycho and confused. Oohmugud so strongk womynz!
>>
>>79498777
Have you watched anything but season 1? They just confirmed he's a Targaryen babby
>>
>>79490438
Issue is that these bitches get nothing done themselves.

Cersei is only enabled by Qyburn, whose planned and blew up the Sept himself and gave her Robert Strong to keep her safe.

Margaery did nothing ever.

Daenerys is enabled by Ser Jorah and plot armor. After Drogo died, parts of the Dothraki remained loyal to her despite her constantly shitting on their traditions and it being normal to leave a widow like her alone. Every enemy of hers displayed Team Rocket levels of stupidity by selling an entire army to her for an untrained dragon and expecting her to not fuck you over in the process; putting her in chains together with her dragons and walking into range of their flame breaths, etc. Hell, and then once there is a mercenary group that could mess her up, and the leader just happens to fall in love at first sight, kills his bros for her and pledges allegiance for no reason whatsoever. Then she uses her anti-fire plotarmor to burn down a few khals and 40.000 men are so scared that they follow a skinny little girl with utmost loyalty despite that not being part of their culture. Can't wait for the show to nerf Euron Greyjoy even further, because his book version would totally wreck her entire army and plot devices in seconds.

Sansa never did anything either and is only alive thanks to Tyrion and Baelish - 2 of the most cunning guys in the show, and still manages to fuck up at every turn possible like not telling her brother "Hey, there might be a giant cavalry force coming tomorrow, so wait a little bit with your attack."

Arya has plotarmor up the ass as well and survives being gutted like a fish and then goes on to kill and clearly superior assassin, while Jon and Roose both died instantly from such stabs to the gut.

Brienne again is just a Mary Sue. I liked the initial concept of an ugly woman rather taking on a man's role of a knight since that was something she was good at, but they turned her invincible. She's better than EVERY male sword master
>>
>>79490438
>supposed patriarchal medieval fantasy society should reflect human civilisation in 2016

FUCK OFF BIOWARE
>>
File: download.0.png (514 KB, 1000x1150) Image search: [Google]
download.0.png
514 KB, 1000x1150
>>79498777
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.