[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can italy legally ban islam?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: tmp_9858-images1008152786.png (8 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
tmp_9858-images1008152786.png
8 KB, 225x224
This is what the italian costitution says about religious freedom:

"Everyone shall have the right to freely profess their religious faith in any form, individual or associated, to make propaganda and to exercise it in private or in public worship, provided that the rites are not contrary to accepted principles of morality."
And:
"Are considered rites contrary to public morality those affecting sexual morality. Can also be qualified as such, even those affecting the physical and mental health of persons.You can think of those confessions that utilize techniques of manipulation of the personality, producing in the faithful a loss of their individual autonomy"
>>
>>79486709
you'd be fucked over by Strassbourg in no time.
>>
File: 1467344234961.jpg (338 KB, 1500x1027) Image search: [Google]
1467344234961.jpg
338 KB, 1500x1027
What is the point in banning a religion of peace?
>>
>>79486709
legally, yes. can it be done though? no. i wouldnt mind if they did ban it to say the least
>>
>>79486709
Italy can't do anything with the EU Commission in charge, m8.
>>
>>79487248
this is why we need to #Italeave
>>
>>79486709
Not likely but you can ban enough practices that they will be mad as fuck like that holiday where they behead goats in public, i don't know the name... also halal food, make them eat unholy food
>>
>>79486709
We probably should ban it
We banned fascism because it was against the principles of our republic
>>
Are there talks on political level about this? Or is this just your idea? Either case, I support it, but if would only make sense if a politician or political group starts talking about it.
>>
File: tmp_17115-images1467850042.jpg (6 KB, 318x159) Image search: [Google]
tmp_17115-images1467850042.jpg
6 KB, 318x159
>>79492258
Matteo Salvini, leader of the party Lega Nord, is against building mosques in italy
He said:
"Islam is dangerous, it's not a religion as the others and should not be treated as the other religions. In the name of Islam there are millions of people around the world and also in our country, ready to decapitate and kill"
http://m.ilgiornale.it/news/2015/01/10/salvini-dice-no-alla-moschea-ci-sono-milioni-di-islamici-pronti-a-sgoz/1081552/
>>
>>79495203

Salveeeneeee
>>
Article 9 de la Convention européenne des droits de l'homme:
En outre, il n'appartient pas à l'État de juger de la légitimité d'une croyance et à un devoir de neutralité à cet effet.

Too lazy to translate, but basicaly it says that you (and me) are fucked.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.