[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You walk down the street >At the end of the street you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (811 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
811 KB, 640x1136
>You walk down the street
>At the end of the street you see three niggers mean-mugging you
>They're blocking your way as you walk up to them

What to do?
>>
>>79482981
That's not a very threatening gang.
I think I'll be fine.
>>
>>79483115

>lemme use your phone nigga, gotta make a call
>>
>>79482981
If the 3 blacks are the ones in OP's picture, then I have a greater chance of them giving me tb than them mugging me. Otherwise there's not much else you can do in that situation. Being mugged isn't pleasant
>>
>>79483669
>no
Then 360 and walk away
>>
>>79482981
Hand them my mixtape. Shit's fire yo.
>>
>>79482981
You got a cig?
>>
>>79482981
Thank GOD I'm in burger land.

>Be me.
>See the dindus who bullied leaf c u c k Liam.
>Walk up to them.
>"Zimmerman"
>Enjoy the salty tears and hollas as they can't do shit when I'm packing heat.
>Feels good.
>>
>>79482981
Just keep walking.
If they stop me, and mug me there's nothing I can do. If I try to turn around, and walk the other way they will just follow me
Might as well just ignore them, and hope they don't
>>
Ask for an autograph and ask to join BONE THUGS
>>
>>79482981
whip out my zippo and lite the dindu's fro on fire
>>
>>79484263
USA
get you a gun... don't live in fear ;)
instant courage, lol
>>
Light up a blunt, stop and offer to smoke it with them. Buy more drugs from them after.
>>
>>79482981
Run it means you are gonna get robbed you dumbass.
>>
>>79483115
Smile,
And walk past them
>>
>>79486078
Alternative, keep my hand on my hip and talk into my shirt like I'm wearing a wire. Watch them like a hawk and spook them.
>>
>>79482981
shoot them all and spread the blood on my face to make an example to the other nigger apes
>>
>>79482981
Tell them that the zoo is 20 miles away
>>
>>79482981
keep a soap with me and threaten them if they come any closer.
>>
>>79482981
thank god that i dont live in canada
>>
File: 1454052819479.jpg (10 KB, 239x211) Image search: [Google]
1454052819479.jpg
10 KB, 239x211
>>79486305
>shoot them all and spread the blood on my face
It's like you want AIDS.
>>
>>79482981
Stare back and walk through them
>>
>>79482981
If I'm in America
>inform the dindus that I am carrying a concealed firearm and proceed to demonstrate that firearm on their skulls

If I'm in Germany
>present my butthole to the tanned Germans
>>
>>79482981
Say its cool. I'm a Hillary supporter. And apologize for my race and what we have caused them. It may be the last time I see a group of African Americans before I return to my all white town. Heck, I may ask them if they would like to meet my gf.
>>
>>79487400
You'd get your ass beat and they'd take their "reparations" on the spot. With nigs you need to control the situation or be on the guard if they go feral.
>>
Wonder why the entire black population of my city is gathered on one corner.
>>
>>79482981

Tell them to get out of my way. Wait for them to pull some retard shit. Knock them out and go on my way.
>>
>>79487690

They stay in a pack because the city is run by Sharia Law and it's dangerous to go alone.
>>
>>79484263
You are American, right? Pull your jammy and pick up some extra cash on the way home?

Sometimes NIGGAS have a lot of dope money on them.

Rob the fuck out of them!
>>
>>79487690
Great post! LMAO!
>>
File: 1467435097731.gif (357 KB, 263x239) Image search: [Google]
1467435097731.gif
357 KB, 263x239
Simply walk past. The nigs won't do anything, it's all-talk and, muh black strength - This is common throughout NYC.

But, if you try to avoid them, it's pretty much sign for 'hey mane thas racist nigguh cmere boi'
>>
Ask Bizzy Bone how to get my hair to do that krayzie shit
>>
>>79482981
I'm a pretty big guy. If they're not armed, I'm good. If they are, I'm in trouble. ... my neighborhood is 98% white, so I almost never carry around town.
>>
Push past roughly, slap one in the head if I want. Those three are manlets, I literally could take all of them easily. I constantly fantasize that this sort of thing happens so I can take the glory. Not surprising that this question came from a leaf.
>>
>>79490326
You'd get stabbed before you could pull anyways. Do you Israeli carry?
>>
>>79482981
>"...you guys know where I can buy some pot?"

Seriously, I've defused situations where I was clearly in the wrong neighborhood and getting mad-dogged like that. And I actually was looking for weed.

>"Hey man, whatchu doin' out here?"
>"Looking for weed. You know where I can get some?"
>"You don't have a medical card?"
>"Nah, I'm from out-of-state."
>"Yeah? Where you from?"
>"Vegas, baby."
(Note: Now it's clear that I'm not affiliated with any rival gang, AND that I'm into vices.)
>"Yeah, man. lemme call my boy."
>"Sweet. You want a cigarette?"

There. Now they're gonna get me unreasonably high to laugh at me.
>>
>>79482981
tell me what you gonna do

when there aint nowhere to run

and judgement comes for you

it'll come
>>
>>79491030
>Israeli carry
Define this term for me, please.

And yeah, not him, but I always carry a knife. At fewer than 20 feet, it beats a gun every time, so there's no reason not to have both.
>>
Walk through them.
>>
>>79491761
Always having a round chambered with just the safety on.
>>
Jump them I guess?
>>
one of my cousins is friends with the son of one of the bone thugs...hes also an anoyying wanna be nigger
>>
I don't live in cities filled with niggers so this never happens
They'd never attempt that shit here
>>
>>79491943
Oh. Well yeah, that's actually a really good idea.
>>
>>79482981
>What to do?

>literally none of them look like they lift
>check to see if any of them has a gun (if possible)
>beat their ass (and try to avoid any punches to the face, as if you get knocked down, 3 people are gonna kick the shit outta you)
>>
If I were an American citizen and some niggers try to mug me, I would shoot them down
>>
>>79492374
You'd go to jail if your life wasn't in danger.
>>
>>79482981
Walk in the middle of the street
>>
>>79491761
not true. knives are better in closer than 15 feet IF the attacker has the jump on you.

knives are NEVER better as a defensive weapon because you don't have the element of surprise, and it's almost impossible to stab someone without getting stabbed n turn. also, the aggressor is 80% of the time going to be stronger than you. you don't want to engage that person with a knife close up.

guns are almost always preferable.
>>
>>79492446
>niggers are willing to kill you for money
>not in danger
>>
>>79492545
>>79491761
Have you ever been mugged?
>>
>>79492629
It happens all the time. A man shoots an intruder and ends up going to jail for it.
>>
Israeli carry is condition 3
The chamber is empty and hammer down with a charged magazine in the gun.
>>
>>79492826
I have in fact. knives only give an advantage to a mugger. to a defender, you have to wait for the attacker to close the gap (with his knife) before you can attack with your knife. you both get stabbed.

guns are better for defense, period.

knives are only equivalent to guns in terms of offense. an attacker can use a knife to kill a person. a defender with no element of surprise, lower awareness, in a defensive position, has great difficulty stabbing to incapacitation.
>>
>>79492870
Well then hope to not kill him but still shot him
>>
Put your hands in your front pockets and say quietly "Oh shit, left my wallet at home" then turn around and take another path to my destination.
>>
>>79493182
>the niggers start following you
>>
>>79493300
>*vanishes*
>>
>>79493774
>“nothing personnel kid"
>>
>>79482981
Ralk away
>>
>>79493300
That's when I reach into my jacket and pull back the hammer back on my .38, keeping my hand on the grip until they start something. Hopefully they'll get the message, if not, I'll unholster the weapon while keeping it at my side and slowly turn around, then say "Do we have a problem here gentlemen?"
More likely than not, they will run the fuck away. If they are real hard motherfuckers, they would go for the gun, but that's why I keep it at my side so there is a split second of reaction time, enough to dispose a dindu.
Should they manage to get a hold of my wrist, I have a knife on my belt that I'll grab with my left hand and stab them.

Can't say it will work every time, but I'm prepared. Thankfully though I live in a decent neighborhood, never had to pull a gun on anyone before, and probably never will.
>>
>>79493059
While you're right, if you're an experienced knife user, which most people aren't you're not going to go for a lunge. even if you're the attacker unless you're doing a nasty jagged stab with something like a kbar. Most knife fighters slash, even if offensive situations. Opening an artery will kill someone in a good 12-20 seconds. Even if someone does lunge there's a good change they're going to get their wrist opened.

https://www.youtube.com/user/FunkerTactical/videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-YK31by5i0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YFYLjGFKis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDPlWAq-11I
>>
>>79495129
Fucked up on the first link.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toWPVtWpzwQ
>>
>>79494630
Nice larping, faggot. Ever heard of the 15ft rule?
>>
I pull down my pants and spread my ass cheeks for them and think about how privleged I am while they plunder my oppressive butthole with their strong african cocks.
>>
>>79482981
As a lower middle class, single white man....I say fuck you and run as fast as I can!
>>
File: 1443654878707.gif (469 KB, 450x276) Image search: [Google]
1443654878707.gif
469 KB, 450x276
>>79486909
this!!!
>>
File: 1467305241676.webm (863 KB, 360x640) Image search: [Google]
1467305241676.webm
863 KB, 360x640
>>
You should've crossed the street already dindus are so distinctive that you can spot them from a block away
>>
they look wimpy and I lift, they wouldn't try to start a brawl with me and if they did I'd take out at least one of them if they all ganged up on me
>>
>>79496025
Carry a knife and stab a nigga in gut.
>>
>>79489999
Quads ohh baby
>>
>>79491592

This. Plus if you stop before you reach them and roll a zoot and smoke it while you walk passed them then you got their respect for life

When in doubt roll a zoot
>>
Walk up to them slowly acting more and more like a gorilla. When they start trying to fuck me up, I shout "WAIT, WAIT! IF YOU KILL ME, YOU'LL NEVER FIND THE TREASURE OF IMA WEINER". Then I'll run away, hoping the niggers don't pull some Usain Bolt shit.
>>
I was smoking weed on a parking garage rooftop in melbourne cbd with some dudes when about 6 african somali cunts showed up and began interrogating us. As prepared peoples we happened to be wearing steel caps and have a few screwdrivers and hammers handy, enough to easily dissuade the potential shenanigans.

Want to deport all of them.
>>
>>79482981

Keep my eyes down and say "excuse me" as I go between them.

There, that wasn't hard!
>>
>>79482981
i would wake up because its the first of the month
>>
>>79482981
"Aw shit! Rage against the machine! I love your guys' songs!"
>>
>>79482981
Turn 360 degrees and moonwalk away
>>
>>79482981
>wear shabby clothes myself
>my phone is a burner phone
>no money on hand
I'll probably get stabbed I guess, these nigs look richer than I am
>>
>>79490697
>I could easily take all three of them

t. Interracial gun crime statistic
>>
>>79482981
Stare the nigs in the face and walk on by
>>
>>79482981
It's the first of the month

wake up wake up wake up

it's the first of the month
>>
>>79502863
it's the thuggish ruggish boooone
>>
>>79501028
Wouldn't you walk right into them then, retard
>>
File: yi5t2tI.jpg (77 KB, 617x720) Image search: [Google]
yi5t2tI.jpg
77 KB, 617x720
>>79482981
pull out peestol like dis and start running and shooting at them yelling allahu akbar at the top of my lungs!
>>
post yr fav bone thugs related tracks
https://youtu.be/77CjIkjTgcg
>>
I know MMA. I've been training for something close to a decade.

Before that I could floor those three niggers no problem. Nowadays? I fear I could go to jail if that shit happened, even considering the whole self-defence thing.
>>
>>79503941
We're not against rap, we're not against rappers; but we are against those thugs.
>>
>>79491943
Considering I carry a 1911, yes always cocked and locked
>>
>>79491761
How slow are you on your draw???
>>
>>79482981

they won't do shit if there are only 3 of them, so i don't have to do anything

niggers won't act tough unless they have at least a dozen friends with them
>>
>>79492870
Move to a state that recognizes the castle doctrine.
>>
>>79482981

Could an American at this point not pull his gun and demand them to get the fuck down or you shoot? Then call the cops?
>>
>>79483115
Fucking show those abbo cunts a real fucking knife, proceed to wolf creek their dole bludging asses, douse in their favorite pass time liquid and burn them back to dream time

Average aussie response, guns are for pussies.
>>
>>79482981
"What're you spooks up to"
>>
>>79505497
Brandishing. Illegal. Draw to shoot to end threat.
Can only draw if you """ feel""" immediate threat to life or others lives.
Mean muggin doesnt fall under that category.
Also you have a duty to deescalate. If you started talking shit back youd no longer be innocent.
>>
>>79491943
Wrong. Mossad draw involves cycling a round into the chamber while you draw.
>>
>>79482981
Bend over, spread my arse cheeks and spray last night's Chicken Tikka at them while ranting incoherently about the new book by William Paul Humphrey
>>
>>79506596
in this situation, it would only be brandishing if the gentlemen report you to the cops.
Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.