[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: 46754457.png (578 KB, 1277x716) Image search: [Google]
46754457.png
578 KB, 1277x716
Islam is the only way to save the white race.

Why have you not converted yet? What are you waiting for?
>>
>>79475631
muslims sponsor black lives matter.

Page 18 on the al quaeda "magazine"

https://azelin.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/inspire-magazine-14.pdf

your thread is over, and so is islam
>>
>>79475631
>why have you not converted yet
I truly enjoy rational discussion and talking about interesting subjects. In Islam I would be killed for doing this. Why would I side with Muslims who want me dead, when Christians at most don't want me to go to heaven with them. As an atheist, it is a simple choice.
>>
>>79475631
There is no point in saving the race if you are going to give up everything that made the race great, and kowtow to goat fuckers who hate certain animals.
>>
Because it's a fucking desert religion that has nothing to do with my values or my peoples values. Keep it the fuck away from me, and we're good.
>>
>Universalist religion has any concept of defending racial purity
Ha! Kuffar detected with no quranic knowledge
>>
>>79475631
All religions are a menace to mankind.

The Abrahamic religions are the worst.

Time to reject them all.
>>
>>79476124

implying that Christianity wasn't created by some delusional middle eastern looking midget in the desert.
>>
>>79476318
Implying what you fucking retard? I'm not a christian either. Keep all that shit away from me and my people.
>>
>>79476423
>liberal """values"""

kill yourself, by the way
>>
File: hello.gif (1006 KB, 500x269) Image search: [Google]
hello.gif
1006 KB, 500x269
Come home white man
>>
>>79476509
My god you people are fucking dense.
It's not like im Paul Ryan talking about muh values. I'm talking about the white values that hold a high trust society together. You got a problem with that? Ancapistan is that way >, bitch boi
>>
>>79475805
fpbp
>>
>>79475631
I do not kneel.
>>
>>79475631
>Islam is the only way to save the white race.

White is an ethno-cultural distinction. If a White person becomes a Muslim they are no longer White.
>>
>>79475631

Why isn't she wearing a veil? I call bullshit
>>
>>79475631
I agree we should live under Sharia and pay the infidel tax and then our women wouldn't be sluts and we could reproduce
>>
>>79475631
>not covering her face or at least her hair

Whore. Stone her.
>>
>>79475631
Pisslam is a death cult that is incompatible with western civilization and the world.
>>
>>79475631
Sauce
>>
>>79476892
>>79476778
Don't have to do it unless out in public. Be quiet.
>>79476744
A lot of Muslims are white. Stop making up stupid rules on who is and is not white.
>>
>>79477194
>Don't have to do it unless out in public. Be quiet

>public photo
>not public
So she can post pictures of her gaping asshole on 4chan and it's Halal?
>>
I owe it to my ancestors not to ever consider becoming a muslim, even if there was a sword under my throat. Besides, just knowing that Islam is basically a sandnigger cult makes it impossible for me to ever consider it. I would never be able to associate with Arabs in any way, shape or form.
>>
>reverse image search not giving me shit
I think OP might be legit.

I haven't converted because Jesus is the son of God, and the Lord our God is the one true Lord.
>>
>>79475631
The white race progress thanks to Christianism.
>>
>>79475631
the fuck are you talking about?, islam is mostly composed of mudskins. Converting to islam you're only making your family's future darker.
>>
>>79475631
>followers are majority shitskin
>ummah is anti-nationalist in nature
>shitskins would flood our countries if we were to convert
>"the only way to save the white race"

Fucking retard, every day you make this thread.
>>
>>79475631
>goat fucker book of scribbles
>helpful to western nations
pick one
>>
>>79475631
If Islam wanted to save the white race they'd be exterminating Africans, not forcibly breeding with whites.
>>
>>79475631
Islam is not really bad. It is abused by the Arabs. God, I hate Arabs, they fuck up everything.
>>
File: Finn.jpg (59 KB, 616x490) Image search: [Google]
Finn.jpg
59 KB, 616x490
>>79475631
kys, faggot
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.