[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /pol/ I'm a muslim and I browse pol regularly. I would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 227
Thread images: 37
So /pol/ I'm a muslim and I browse pol regularly. I would just like to reiterate that Not All Muslims are violent and evil. And that there is about 1 billion of us. We come in all colours, shapes and sizes. We are asian, black, caucasian, arabian and persian and more.

I like Canada, in fact I love it. I'm finishing my degree in pharmaceutical science while I work as a pharmacy assistant.

Why the hate pol? Don't you realize its the merchants who unbalanced the world in the first place. If it were not for the liberals I wouldn't be here in Canada though so thank GOD for the liberals and jews otherwise I would be in the middle east and live in poverty!!

I LOVE CANADA / HAPPY CANADA'S DAY

YOU DONT KNOW HOW BLESSED I AM TO LIVE IN A PLACE WITH 24/7 ELECTRICITY, GOOD HYDRO, SAFETY, FREE HEALTHCARE, BEAUTIFUL NEIGHBOURHOODS, AND STABLE FOOD AND WORK
>>
fuck you leaf
>>
>>79465414

Have a drink. Just because you voted Brexit and it ruined your economy doesn't mean you have to be sour
>>
>>79465307

>being indoctrinated this young

I'd happily behead both his parents for their brainwashing.
>>
>>79465307
get the fuck out. muzzie scum
>>
File: 1461161580664.jpg (386 KB, 684x2059) Image search: [Google]
1461161580664.jpg
386 KB, 684x2059
>>79465562
You're too kind, please have a steak of pussy.
>>
>>79465669

Dude I was born here, I pay my taxes, I got white canadian friends, and I've even banged Canadian girls so...
>>
>>79465307
>Why the hate pol?
Because your people are a violent, stupid, shitskinned, plague on humanity sent by the devil himself.
>>
>>79465669
>>79465669

And its pronounced muslim (mus-lim)

I understand you newfies have a hard time with grammar and vocalizations !
>>
if you work/study and want to BE canadian, you seem good to me. you should water down your religion a bit more
>>
File: 1465415298193-1.jpg (200 KB, 500x679) Image search: [Google]
1465415298193-1.jpg
200 KB, 500x679
Islam is a distraction to force the discourse into a civic nationalist box.

Race and genetics is all that matters.

The problem with muslims is that most are inbred IQ 85 subhumans.
>>
>>79465814

And your government's brutal foreign policy that led to the iraq war and destabilization was sent by the...erm... Angels I guess??!?!
>>
>>79465730

>I got white canadian friends, and I've even banged Canadian girls

The Aryan gang who made a bitch out of you when you were in prison for rape doesn't count, anon
>>
>>79465817
mudslime* ftfy
>>
>>79465307
>Look at me I'm normal just like you
>See not all Muslims are terrorists!

THAT ISN'T WHAT ANYBODY IS SAYING YOU FUCKING IDIOTS

WE'RE SAYING A SIGNIFICANT ENOUGH NUMBER ARE POLITICAL FUNDAMENTALIST OR EVEN EXTREMIST THAT WE NEED TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THE FUCK WE'RE DOING BEFORE LETTING IN MASS NUMBERS OF THEM

BEFORE THE WESTERNIZED CANADA YOU LOVE TURNS INTO SYRIA 2.0 OR EGYPT 2.0 OR ANY MIDDLE EASTERN COUNTRY 2.0

GOD DAMMIT I HATE LIBERALS
>>
>>79465831

Thank you Nippon-bro, btw I don't practice religion at all I just have a muslim name so that's why I want to encourage peace.

Also I love Japan, would I ever fit in Japan as a pharmacist for instance?
>>
File: 1448069076042.jpg (60 KB, 251x240) Image search: [Google]
1448069076042.jpg
60 KB, 251x240
>>79465906

>muh white guilt
>>
>>79465307
Did you know every nigger that violently killed a white person was once also a cute little kid in their life?
>>
File: scaredjew.jpg (75 KB, 330x215) Image search: [Google]
scaredjew.jpg
75 KB, 330x215
>>79465307
>>
>>79465906
You people were just as fucked up and savage 1000 years before the US existed as you are today Mahmoud. That kind of bullshit deflecting isn't going towork here.
>>
>>79465884
>Race and genetics is all that matters.

Memes, ideology and culture matter too man.
>>
>>79466015
>I don't practice religion at all I just have a muslim name
literally kys asap you're distributing false advertisement you're not even mudslime ffs stupid leaf
>>
>>79465307
duh, this is a no brainer, criminals be criminals.

terrorists = criminals
>>
>>79465307
Hey you seem like an alright guy. Maybe we got off on the wrong foot here. Listen, now that you've gotten to see what the west is all about, what if we dropped by your neck of the woods? You mind if we go tour Mecca? We'll just drop in. I'm not muslim but that's ok, right? Just take a quick flight there. I mean, we can just walk up to the city and hang out. See the sights.
>>
I have no problems with Muslims walking around the street. I will if one of them suddenly tries to stab me.

Pretty sure it's like this for most people
>>
>>79465307
>Not all muslims are violent and evil.

That is like holding one African carp and saying, "you see, what harm can this one fish do?"
>>
>>79466048

Did you know that if you stopped calling them niggers, subjugated them, enslaved them but instead treated them respectfully that maybe you know wouldn't happen?!?!
>>
>I'm 5 years old and I've made an informed commitment to a particular faith after exposure to a wide range of ideas

Why can't we just say Islam is a shit culture?
>>
No you fucking shitskin I don't give a shit what you say just fuck off and die
>>
>>79465730
Yeah that's great and all but you were brought up in a society that doesn't revolve around Sharia Law, correct?

The Muslims we're integrating into other cultures follow Sharia Law, which is very conflicting with the cultures that they're migrating to.

Those are the Muslims that the Europeans and Americans dislike, clearly because they can not function in a culture that goes against their very beliefs. However, the places that they're migrating to are of much better living condition than their home countries, so they're selfishly imposing their law, beliefs, and culture on these European and American countries that aren't asking for it. This is the problem. This is the Muslim that we're against.
>>
Of course, shithead, not every muslim wilm rape and kill in their lifetime.

But your ideology is incompatible with western ideals. Don't feed me that line of horseshit either about religion of peace - quran 2:xx makes it pretty clear where you stand.
>>
>>79465307
>24/7 ELECTRICITY, GOOD HYDRO, SAFETY, FREE HEALTHCARE, BEAUTIFUL NEIGHBOURHOODS, AND STABLE FOOD AND WORK

Doesn't sound like an Islamic country
>>
>>79465307
>Why the hate pol?

We don't want to have Sharia law imposed upon us and we don't like when you try to restrict free speech because you're offended by it.
>>
Muhammad was a pagan nutjob charlatan who took literaly children as sex slaves, claims to have been spoken to directly by the devil and claims to have been tricked by Jew wizards. Half the shit he says at the start of the Quaran he changes his mind about later and most of it is just him trying to justify keeping more child sex slaves.
>>
>>79465307
Ok, let's just put those 1000 years of bed blood between Europe and the Middle East behind us for no other reason than you would like to live in the west.

You do not belong in western society, you need to go home and fight a world war. They need doctors.
>>
>>79466169
>I have no problems with Muslims walking around the street.
>Pretty sure it's like this for most people
Don't speak for others.
>>
>>79466168

Go right ahead, if the west stays tolerant and respectful to islam,

The muslims of arabia should welcome you,

and btw muslim arabians are some of the most courteous people there are.
I know thats an over-used cliche saying that foreign cultures are courteous but really ours will let you sleep in the main bed, let you have the best food etc etc during a visitation
>>
File: CVQCcmdVAAAdxxI_0.jpg (50 KB, 600x665) Image search: [Google]
CVQCcmdVAAAdxxI_0.jpg
50 KB, 600x665
thank the snow the great white north does not have shitskins

yukon strong

also 1488 gtfo akmed
>>
>>79465906
>And your religion's brutal foreign policy that led to the Muslim conquests was sent by the... erm... Angels I guess??!?

Holy fuck, just because the West ended up being better at it doesn't give you a free pass to be a backwards inbred shithole
>>
>>79466180
Sorry, MAOA says otherwise.
>>
>>79466180
Why treat a race of mentally retarded psychopaths with respect if that word "mutual respect" is basically an alien concept to them?

Why do you think niggers appears to always be mad at eachother because their is default state they have no clue about respect at all thats why they assume if you show respect or restraint in your vocalisms you are a weak pussy..
>>
What do they call it when Muslims are allowed to tell lies to non-Muslims if it benefits them?

Fuck off OP move back to Pakistan and/or renounce Islam you terrorist shitbag, nobody wants you in Canada
>>
>>79466346
Western muslims are just as retarded as western Christians.

Protip: Non-muslims are banned from entering Mecca. That's how tolerant and peaceful your religion is.
>>
>>79466346
There is absolutely nothing about Islam worthy of anything but derision, much less respect.

It should be advertised as the evil barbarity it is.
>>
>>79465307
>leaf
>Muslim
>brown poster
H-help me America bro
>>
>>79466477

OP here: i'm not pakistani I am Syrian
>>
>>79465581

That kid is going to grow up to be a national security threat

Never forget, that picture of a dead Syrian baby on the beach made the world a better place
>>
>>79465906

Your entire religion is based on pretending to be persecuted and using that as justification to infiltrate and destroy non-muslim societies and you know it. If you don't you should read the Quaran more.
>>
>>79466603
I thought you were Canadian
>>
>>79466180
>the black people living today have been enslaved in their lifetime
>no guys i swear im not retarded
>>
>>79465730
>and I've even banged Canadian girls so...
Doubt it. You guys don't know what hygiene is.
>>
>>79466563
Nope, this is the future you chose. We're building another wall.
>>
>>79465730

The world would be a better place if you and all other Muslims died. We want there to be zero of you.
>>
>>79466607

Dude last time I read the Quran was in 2009. I have a lot of chemistry books I have to read to keep up with my studies as well as articles.
>>
>>79466603
Go back to Syria and fight, your country needs you.
>>
>>79465307
is there anything more pathetic than making your child hold a sign like that and making him into a pawn for political reasons?
>>
>>79466603
>Syrian
My sides
>>
>>79466346
>btw muslim arabians are some of the most courteous people there are.

That explains why Saudi Arabia and the other gulf states insisted on taking in so many Syrian refugees. And they also grant visas to Jews to visit the Kaaba.
>>
>>79466693

I shower 2x a day, shave everyday, and have water jets in my washrooms that cleans my asshole after I take a shit.

Protip: I probably smell better than you
>>
>>79466701

Well you're supposed to read it everyday, if you don't how can you call yourself Muslim?
>>
>>79466781
>Syrian
No, you don't. Every Syrian and for the matter Persians have smelled like absolute shit, and that's just their breath.
>>
>>79466781
Well you seem like an upstanding guy why the hell are you a muslim?
>>
>>79465307
Lol dude it's satire, you fell for the /pol/ meme
>>
>>79466782

Dude I just come from a muslim family, have a muslim name and might visit a mosque for a funeral every now and then.

That's exactly what Christian-Westerners do. You think christians read the bible alot??
>>
>>79466015

If you're not Muslim then why are you here trying to defend Muslims? Makes you just as bad, maybe worse

Basically you should just go back to your home country and be a pharmacist there

I hope you are the victim of a hate crime, maybe that will teach Muslims to stay out of the West
>>
Muslim here. Dontlisten to faggy leaf. The only good muslims are the ones who mind their own business. My dad owned 2 gas stations and speaks English Spanish and Arabic. If you see a muslim who has trouble speaking English dont trust them.
>>
You are like a member of the kkk that isn't racist.
>>
>>79466830

I brush my teeth excessively,

You are a generalizer
>>
>>79466180

We've literally done that, and no, the murder rate, IQ scores and economic achievement has yet to manifest.
>>
>>79465562
>ruined
Kek
>>
>>79466900

I live in a really redneck city and guess what? I've NEVER been the victim of a hate crime or hate speech. NEVER, that's because I am respectful
>>
>>79466955
I wouldn't be a generalizer if every chance to be proven wrong never came.
>>
>>79465307
I got a joke 4 ya, OP.
What did the AK-74 in Myanmar say to the Mooslem asshole?
BUDABUDABUDABUDABUDABUDABUDABUDABUDABUDABUDABUDABUDABUDABUDABUDABUDABUDABUDABUDABUDABUDABUDABUDABUDABUDABUDABUDABUDABUDABUDABUDABUDABUDABUDABUDABUDABUDABUDABUDA
>>
>YOU DONT KNOW HOW BLESSED

You're not blessed. That is not Allah's work. Because he isn't real. You're LUCKY to be in the care of white Europeans.

So stop worshipping your fucking sand nigger fairy story and come to terms with the fact that you are a parasite and the reason you need to live on charity is because your belief system is retarded and should be abandoned.
>>
>>79466933

So you realize that the wars in the middle east have little to do with religion and a lot to do with oil, finances, economy, governments, power, and women?!??!
>>
>>79465307
>Why the hate pol?

Because it took all this hate just to get you to make this simple acknowlegement.

Think about that for a second.

Fuck you disgusting muslims. In all likelihood, you still look down on your Canadian hosts. You're finally starting to feel the fear, that's all...
>>
>>79467073
Hate crime from who? White people sorry buddy but douchebags in highschool calling you Osama isnt hate speech, now you might get some real hate speech from the african tar monkeys on the otherhand.
>>
>>79466895

Yes real Christians read the bible and prey frequently. Just because you have a Muslim name doesn't make you Muslim.
>>
Why the hate? Your people are trying to kill us all and basically preventing world peace and stability because they're a bunch of subhuman, idiotic, cowardly half-niggers crazed by a retarded religion

You may not be in the muscle arm, but you're a part of them. And you need to go back home or just stop existing altogether, preferably the latter.
>>
>>79467148

We pay alot of taxes in Canada. Who said I live on charity??!??!

Actually I've volunteered at the homeless shelter and gave charity though- maybe you got it mixed up
>>
>>79467213
Yeah actually fuck you. You're example #1 for why muslims suck. You all need to be deported / beheaded.
>>
File: 1460427171001.jpg (2 MB, 1600x1218) Image search: [Google]
1460427171001.jpg
2 MB, 1600x1218
>>79465307
>here is about 1 billion of us. We come in all colours, shapes and size

And all of you, along with jews, should burn
>>
>>79465730

To be fair, you just identify with being Muslim and don't really practice the religion or know much about it.

To be fair, most western Christians don't know or follow the Bible either.

Question do you have a bank account or do your parents in a non-Muslim bank?
>>
File: clockmaker.jpg (69 KB, 529x529) Image search: [Google]
clockmaker.jpg
69 KB, 529x529
>>79466955
i rarely shower and brush my teeth and i have only been told i smell good and cozy

brown people who are at a consistent upkeep on hygiene smell like shit.

there are no exceptions, brown people just smell like ass and have bad breath at default

you also cannot smell yourself, anything at your level smells okay
>>
>>79465307
It's true that not all Muslims are bad, but those are Muslims that suck at being Muslims. A good Christian is a selfless missionary. A good Buddhist is an ascetic vegetarian. A good Muslim is a suicide bomber.
>>
File: incompatibilism.png (372 KB, 800x950) Image search: [Google]
incompatibilism.png
372 KB, 800x950
>>79465307
Jesus Christ just fuck off and die.
>>
>>79466603

Terrorists are terrorists
>>
>>79467384

Yes I have a bank account and its in a regular Canadian bank.

I don't know what you mean by muslim bank? Like middle eastern bank? Hell no. I don't trust jews with my money to say the least- putting money in a Muslim Country bank while being in Canada is asking to be robbed
>>
>>79466603
Let me take a guess

>Born in Latakia, Damascus or Aleppo
> Father is trader/merchant
>Paid to not do mandatory service
> Typical rich pretentious cunt bag who never lived in a poor home/ on the street
>>
>>79465307
Because your existence and prevalence in the host culture alienates the host people. When shit starts getting real, you better be in a country where people look like you do.
>>
>>79467323
This. Sooo much.
>>
>>79467384
Don't engage with this fuck. It's obvious his attitude hasn't changed one bit. He looks down on you as the lowest scum of the earth. He's feeling a little heat now, but the reality is when the war begins he will join his muslim jihadi brethen in the beheadings over his fellow Canadians at the drop of a hat.

Muslims are racist, evil fuckers. Every single one of them.
>>
>>79465906
>Implying Islam wasn't fucked up before all that
>>
>>79467523
I cant believe a goat fucking psychopath came up with all of this in 700 A.D.
>>
File: 1447549020505.jpg (44 KB, 460x642) Image search: [Google]
1447549020505.jpg
44 KB, 460x642
>>79465307
With one come many, fuck off we don't want you and you should not feel welcome
>>
>>79466781

Bidets are disgusting and unnecessary. They are bacteria traps.

Always wipe thoroughly then take a full shower with soap to clean your asshole after a shit. That's the American way. Bidets are one step above Indians using their left hand to wash their anuses with a bucket of water.
>>
>>79467555

>Father born in Damascus, worked as an engineer but also had shops in the trading disctrict
>Came to Canada with my mother and I was born here
>Live middle class and worked hard factory jobs to support myself
>Love Canada
>>
>>79465307
Dont vote or use resources you didn't contribute to
>>
>>79466781
Whatever helps you sleep at night stinky
>>
>>79465307
You have to go back
>>
>>79465307
>I would just like to reiterate that Not All Muslims are violent and evil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnOF7y-KuHE
>>
>>79466876

Don't let the veneer fool you, he's of terrorist descent and needs to die.
>>
>>79467073
Which city would that be?
>>
>>79465307
Muslim how?
By birth or really religious Muslim?
If only by birth, why do you care about cancerous Islam? Just convert to Christianity or whatever.
>>
>>79467771
But why are you muslim?
>>
File: low quality bait.jpg (18 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
low quality bait.jpg
18 KB, 600x600
>>79465307
>>
>>79467553

Well you if you don't a Muslim bank then you are violating Islam when it comes to usury as Canadian banks charge interest.

This is what I am saying... You identify with being Muslim but you aren't a good Muslim. Which is good I suppose.

To be fair, only Orthodox Christians follow the Bibles usury rules while the western Christians would rather make money than follow the word of God.
>>
The US government estimates that less than half a million Muslims world wide are radicalized out of well over a billion Muslims on the planet. That's about 1 out of every 10000. The people these radicals are slaughtering almost exclusively are other Muslims, not Westerners.

Don't let facts get in the way of your incoherent fear of them, though. It takes a brave man to hurl mindless racial insults on a message board.
>>
>>79467494
>dont pray
>jack off to anime titties
>listen to pagan metal
FUCK ITS TRUE.
>>
>>79467866

>Implying israel has any room to talk
>I am muslim by birth and not religious but care about islam because when shit gets real I will be branded as a muslim
>Jews pulling strings causing world wars, bankruptcy,
>fuck off
>>
>>79467294

He's still of terrorist descent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esHbIW2mVJg
>>
>>79467364
I love you spaniards, I never see any spanish man shitposting. España is truly our greatest ally
>>
File: WP_20160701_14_09_20_Pro.jpg (370 KB, 1919x1081) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160701_14_09_20_Pro.jpg
370 KB, 1919x1081
>>79467866
It will be kill for leaving Islam
>>
>>79468027
That's pretty strange, considering that the vast majority of muslims believe in Sharia Law, ie are radicals. Amongst other things, 99% of Afghanis and most Syrians want Sharia Law.
>>
>>79468141
>79468141

>France and Spain thinking they can have some sort of bro-mance to genocide 1 billion muslims
>Spain's economy is literally shit and france is a cucked nation
>Wut
>>
>>79468053

https://www.reddit.com/r/exmuslim/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_former_Muslims

I mean if you convert to atheism and identify with atheism. You'll still piss off Christians, but you won't be bad anymore.
>>
>>79465817
Mudshit
Is that right?
>>
>i am muslim
>please don't hate me
then stop being muslim
>>
>>79467771

Sure you love Canada, just like your people love Sweden too, your people have cucked those countries and they're well above what your kind deserve

You're just a housepet for SJW's and virtue signallers.
>>
File: photo.png (350 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.png
350 KB, 900x900
>>79468339

>Autistic Aussie thinking this is kindergarden
>>
File: 1464478709952.jpg (67 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
1464478709952.jpg
67 KB, 500x378
>all these newfags falling for stale b8
What happened to this place
>>
>>79467771
Then you should Identify as a Canadian. Not Syrian (sure,it's you heritage), not Muslim (especially if you're not very religious), but the leaf that you are.
>>
>>79466211
This.
>>
>>79468505
This
>>
>>79468027

Are there any radicalized terrorists who are NOT muslims? No? So you're saying if we kill all Muslims then the terrorist problem goes away?

That's all I need to hear.

As long as one Muslim remains on earth, there is a chance of Islamic terrorism.
>>
>>79465307
So when are you gonna snap and kill innocent people like every other mudslime?

Mudslimes and the west do not mix, they never have and never will.
>>
>>79468505
>>79468505

I only said i'm Syrian because someone accused me of being pakisani (not sure why that is a bad thing).

And secondly I am just a muslim by name but if shit gets real people will brand me as a muslim so I have to address this
>>
>>79468278

He'll still be a falafel-eating, ugly colored shitskin with a stupid accent
>>
>>79466202
RARE
A
R
E
>>
File: what.png (78 KB, 282x300) Image search: [Google]
what.png
78 KB, 282x300
>>79465307
I have 1 question for you. Do you condemn the actions of hamas?
>>
>>79468489

Muslims are scum, I could talk all day about how much I want them all to die painful deaths
>>
>>79468649
I mix very well anon.
>>
>>79468737

>Brasil and China calling me a WHITE SKINNED PALE SYRIAN a shitskin
>roflcopter
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 900x900
>>79465730
>Had pre marital sex
You don't deserve a Muslim wife, you dirty infedel
>>
>>79468760

I condemn both hamas's disregard for civilian life and Israel's BRUTAL disregard for civilian life
>>
>>79468666

You don't understand why being a Paki is a bad thing? lol

You're all subhuman terrorists who blow our shit up indiscriminately like a bunch of niggers
>>
>>79465307
Nobody said all muslims are violent, but at least 95% of them are.
>>
File: 1409789874667.gif (352 KB, 499x289) Image search: [Google]
1409789874667.gif
352 KB, 499x289
>hanging out with cute girl I like along with two of my super far left housemates
>somehow Islam becomes a topic of conversation
>my housemates spend 20+ minutes bouncing off each other trying to explain that Islam is extremely feminist and far better than Christianity in every way
>mfw the entire time
The girl was super uninterested too, which is a huge plus. Whenever they'd talk to her she'd just say "Oh, ok."

She seems like a good girl 2bh
>>
>>79468805
I didn't say it but I accept that statement.
>>
>>79468852

That's a no.
>>
>>79466202
Based China. Can you invade us and kill all the Mudshitters? You'll definitely have some far right death squads on your team
>>
>>79468760
Why would America care about Hamas? Hamas doesnt give a fuck about it.
Hezbollah/Hamas arent anything to worry about.
>>
>>79468913

Even if that were true, the 5% that aren't violent can give birth to new male Muslims who are all susceptible to being radical Islamists. This is why I keep telling you we need to wipe out all Arabs, Muslims, terrorists, Pakis, and whatever the fuck else OP is trying to tell us he is.
>>
>>79468963

I wish all the manly men of POL that constantly speak of genocide could go face 2 face with their adversaries in the middle east.

Protip: They are mostly overweight, neckbearded, cumstained, beta cucks who would flinch at the sound of bullets
>>
>>79468963

Yes we need some nation with no entrenched base of modern liberal intelligentsia to do this. Hitler was our last hope.

Africans would be ideal if half of them weren't Muslims and eminently untrustworthy with money and weapons.
>>
>>79465307
Over and over again in history you see the same lesson, police the behavior of your own people or prepare for blow back.

PEOPLE DO JUDGE you by who you associate with and the actions of your ethnic group.

Do not fall for the modern feel-good sophistry of "Can't judge a book by its cover" or that "you can't judge the character of a man by the reputation of the people he associates with."
>>
>>79468666
Alright Mahmoud, No problems here then. Just remember; God Save the Queen.
>>
>>79469084
I say the same thing, muslims and other shitskins should be exterminated. I mean look at it from that point, not only are they not productive(like South america, Mexico, Australia), they are also counter-productive, constantly in conflict, violent, constantly in tribal wars. Name one country from the MEAA that isn't a shithole bend on destroying themselves or some other country?
>>
>>79465307
Then don't let others of your religion try to turn here into the middle east.
Don't bring over your relatives.
Don't try to convert people.
I didn't give a fuck about you guys when you were invisible.
Also, don't try to deny that most Muslims are vulnerable to being radicalized, and that when radicalized Muslims are the most dangerous people to western civilization.
Reign in your people before they push things too far.
Not just you but any muslim who thinks of themselves as decent citizens.
>>
>>79469319
I miss Qadafi.
>>
>>79469495
>Reign in your people before they push things too far.

I will that is the best post i've seen by an American poster who clearly is an intellectual
>>
File: 1454652826429.gif (54 KB, 500x314) Image search: [Google]
1454652826429.gif
54 KB, 500x314
>>79468666
>not even sure why that's a bad thing
>>
>>79465307
Fucking cunt, you will never be Canadian and Muslim, you will always choose one or the other, this is bait, but I can red pill other canucks. You will either choose to kill some fags and blow yourself up, or commit civilizational jihad, you are not true Canadian, EVER, or else you wouldn't be Muslim.
>>
>>79465307
1 in 8 american Muslims think that a terrorist act against civilians could be justified.

1 in 8. Think about that number.

-pew research 2011
>>
>>79469687

Bullshit STATS
>>
>>79469593

Are you getting butthurt OP? I think you got more than you bargained for in this thread. I hope that teaches you a lesson.
>>
>>79469889
>9

I didn't take any posters in this thread seriously except that last american one. He is an intellectual for sure rest of you are racist neet bigots
>>
>>79465414
>Leaf

This guy just said he's Muslim and moved here and now you're complementing him by saying he's Canadian
>>
>>79469737
http://www.people-press.org/files/2011/08/muslim-american-report.pdf
page 115, question on the bottom of the page.

For accuracy and survey methodology read pages 75-94. I assure you, pew research is one of the best in accuracy and scrutiny.

Both in 2007 and 2011, 1% said it could be often justified, 7% said sometimes justified, and 5% said rarely justified. This totals 13% which could agree (at least rarely) that "...suicide bombing and other forms of violence against civilian targets are justified in order to defend Islam from its enemies. "
1 in 8 is 12.5%
>>
>>79469120
Eh. I did my time in Afghanistan m8. 8 confirmed kills. 3 of those were kids. I had a good time 8/8 would recommend joining the military
>>
>>79470453
>http://www.people-press.org/files/2011/08/muslim-american-report.pdf

Opened and read...

You'd have to think that someone who thought that was true would be a special kind of idiot to answer that on a survey. I call fabrication.
>>
>>79468053
>oy vey why you hate me /pol/
proceeds sucking Muhammad's cock.
every time
I know why some folks hate (((me))) . I don't cry here like a faggot.
>>
File: tHzZBT9.png (162 KB, 636x439) Image search: [Google]
tHzZBT9.png
162 KB, 636x439
>>79470649

Unless you can prove it somehow... I don't believe you- aussies are known shitposters.
>>
FUCKING SERIOUSLY WHY IS EVERY LEAF POSTER A MINORITY OR SOME OTHER LOG OF SHIT!? WE ARE SERIOUSLY 85%+ WHITE WHAT THE FUCK? IS THIS JUST PEOPLE TROLLING WITH VPN?
>>
>>79465307
all canadians are muslims
>>
>>79470850

>fuck off kike
>>
>>79465307
Not all rattlesnakes are violent, but I sure as fuck do not want to be in a room with one.
You have to go back.
>>
>>79470974
But anon. We have good food.
>>
>>79470883
Haha what would you have me do? Post pics of the kiddos? No thanks, I enjoy my pension and my free university scholarship.
>>
>>79471158

No just prove that you were in the military- take a pic with some sort of badge or uniform you have timestamped. Then I will believe you!
>>
>>79471102
Mexicans have better food
>>
>>79470453
Ooh! I didn't even look at some of these other questions.
>Overall, do you have a favorable or unfavorable opinion of Al Qaeda?
>IF FAVORABLE, FOLLOW WITH: And is that very favorable or only somewhat favorable?
>IF UNFAVORABLE, FOLLOW WITH: and is that very unfavorable or only somewhat unfavorable?

2007:
Very favorable: 1%
Somewhat favorable: 4%
Somewhat unfavorable: 10%
Very unfavorable: 58%
(VOL.) DK/Ref: 27%

2011:
Very favorable: 2%
Somewhat favorable: 3%
Somewhat unfavorable: 11%
Very unfavorable: 70%
(VOL.) DK/Ref: 27%

Good to know 1 in 20 are rooting for Al Qaeda.

>>79470801
You call fabrication on the pew research? They even titled the report "NO SIGNS OF GROWTH IN ALIENATION OR SUPPORT FOR EXTREMISM" to apologize for their findings. They are the most reputable researchers out there. What's your evidence if you can't trust them, even when they are trying to be on your side? Feelings?
>>
>>79468489
s u m m e r
u
m
m
e
r
>>
>>79471329
Theres only so many tacos I can take man. Schwarma is where its at.
>>
File: 1467006607180.jpg (66 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1467006607180.jpg
66 KB, 600x600
>>79465307
>>
>>79465562
>Ruined
Try again leaf.
>>
File: koran_toilet.jpg (66 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
koran_toilet.jpg
66 KB, 350x350
>>79470970
Cry more, alibaba
>>
>>79471247
Unfortunately Mohammad, I dont walk around town in my military gear. Im currently out after using my democracy (something many Arab nations are yet to utilise) to vote for stronger borders so none of you goatfuckers can be allowed in my country
>>
File: tumblr_mc02cjzdux1rqv2x9.png (192 KB, 449x446) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mc02cjzdux1rqv2x9.png
192 KB, 449x446
>>79471720

Im 2 busy crying over "muh holocaust" pic related
>>
File: piglets.jpg (37 KB, 400x377) Image search: [Google]
piglets.jpg
37 KB, 400x377
>>79471830
oy vey, muh Holocaust
>>
>>79468489
Because I want this shit thread off of /pol/ so we can replace it with another one.

Do you seriously think we're here in this thread to do anything else besides shitpost this thread to death?
>>
File: original.jpg (566 KB, 1752x1496) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
566 KB, 1752x1496
>>79471776

Oh yeah? So how is that Post-Traumatic stress thing going m8?
>>
>>Not all muslims are terrorists
Not all muslims are terrorists but almost all terrorists are musilms
>>
>>79466459
Bahamabro, aren't you black? How can you say this about your people?
>>
File: Muslim-Protester-640x480.jpg (66 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Muslim-Protester-640x480.jpg
66 KB, 640x480
>>79471830

Ah yes, the thing being miked by Muslims like a bunch of hook nosed Jews.

(((Islam))) is simply Judaism for the stupid.
>>
>>79471993

Even you know that isn't kosher....
>>
>>79471993
Hey Israel bro. You ever been to Ramallah? My grandpa owns a store there. You guys hang around there?
>>
>>79465730
>even

It must have been less than 2 times for you to use that modifer
>>
>If it were not for the liberals I wouldn't be here in Canada though so thank GOD for the liberals and jews
If not for this part, I'd give you a solid 8/10
For now - 5,5/10, you gave away your shitpost straight away. Be more careful next time
>>
>>79467771
Then drop your bullshit religion and assimilate.

Tolerance has run out. You're either in or out.

You'll be the enabler of your shitskin cousins.
>>
>>79472039
Eh. I dont think I ever got it. I get a bit jumpy if a car backfires or something but I think everyone looks around when theres a loud noise.
>Mudshits are so bad at warfare they can't even give psychological trauma
>>
>>79465307

Funny how all Muslim countries are complete shit, huh? Too bad we won't have electricity, water, or safety either if we take more of you in.

That's why you have to go back.
>>
>>79472786
Lebanons pretty nice
Dubai and Oman.
>>
>>79472501
What part of Ukraine you from man?
>>
>>79472501
Hows the war going? Is Russia still kicking your shit in?
>>
>>79472224
>you guys hang around there?
No, but we might return soon. Probably we will just use drones this time. No personal visits needed atm.
>>
>>79472872
>>79472899
People die. Poroshenko, Putin and their (((friends))) make money. That's it.
>>
>>79465307
Nice try, goat fucker.
>>
>>79473009
Have you joined glorious Ukrainian army to go out in a blaze of glory?
>>
>>79465307
Get out of my country shitskin.
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 442x284) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 442x284
>>79465307
>bait

Canada shitposting / butthurt. if you are a muslim your a cancer that will be cut out.
>>
>>79465307
Fuck you fuck your taqiyya it doesn't fucking work here mudslime. You can lie and pretend all you want.
>>
>>79473123
I joined in 2014, due to patriotic spirit and all that. Back then I didn't know that our government was against us. Many good men died because our gov was very incompetent. When 90% of separatists died, Russian mercenaries moved in, so now it's a stalemate.
I will not go back. Not with this government.
>>
File: 1islam.jpg (39 KB, 700x385) Image search: [Google]
1islam.jpg
39 KB, 700x385
>>79466211
Prime example of mudslime behavior
>>
File: 1461908879931.jpg (72 KB, 650x830) Image search: [Google]
1461908879931.jpg
72 KB, 650x830
>>79465307
Good to see a shitposter with their proxy running
>>
>>79465307
Just as bad and ugly as spics.
>>
>>79465999
No, I hate all muslims. Even the ones that are only nominal should be forced to recant the faith, or be deported. Islam is intellectually bankrupt and a plague on the human race. Muslims should be confined to the already dominant muslims countries, and any that try to cross into western nations should be shot.
>>
>>79474143
The major issue with Islam is how large it is.

You can't force them to reform locally because their empire is big enough that you'll get a major bloody push back.
>>
>>79466202
Based chink, please keep on exterminating those uighyurs and then genocide all other mudslimes please
>>
File: DEUSVULT.jpg (176 KB, 702x886) Image search: [Google]
DEUSVULT.jpg
176 KB, 702x886
>>79474143
>Muslims should be confined to the already dominant muslims countries
>Implying we shouldn't be taking back Jerusalem, Alexandria, Tyre, Antioch and Constantinople.

DEUS VULT
>>
File: Chink.jpg (42 KB, 346x366) Image search: [Google]
Chink.jpg
42 KB, 346x366
>>79474322
>chinknadian
>>
>>79466169
I do, speaking their filthy gutteral tongue and wearing their shitty desert garb. Deport them all
>>
>>79465307
Fuck Islam and all the idiots who CHOOSE to follow its bullshit
>>
>>79474308
That's why they should be confined there, let them kill and rape eachother until they get sick of it. Hopefully Russia will genocide them in the next global war.

>>79474358
>wanting to die for shitty desert that only has relevance to the followers of a dead kike

Fuck off christfag, you lot are barely better than mudslimes
>>
I'm hoping Canadian "culture" and general isolation causes muslim population to become more docile. Too busy freezing their ass off to try blow shit up i can only hope.
>>
File: 969_fuck-Mudslimes.jpg (48 KB, 722x550) Image search: [Google]
969_fuck-Mudslimes.jpg
48 KB, 722x550
>>79467101
Your jib... it cuts nicely.
>>
>>79465307
Let's pretend you aren't just a fucking leaf.

>thank GOD for the liberals and jews
The real Muslims would want you dead too, apostate.
>>
>>79474805
Stop being so fucking naive. That didn't work in the UK, Sweden, Norway or Russia, why the fuck would that work here? They all need to go. Now.
>>
File: 1429487958067.jpg (509 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1429487958067.jpg
509 KB, 900x900
Kek please Make the fires rise and destroy Canada
>>
>>79474805
Won't happen. Their numbers are vast enough that they'll just do what they do in Europe: create ghettos and mini societies.

Did you know that polygamy is illegal in england unless you're muslim?
>>
>>79472859

They can go live there then.

Why should they come live with us if they'd treat us like shit if we went to live in Lebanon?
>>
>>79465307
I don't care. Your religion is cancer. We need to wipe you all off of the face of the Earth so humanity can advance.
>>
>>79465307
You don't feel bad that you are leeching of another races success? Your country wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't full of Muslims you religion was meant for about 1000 years ago and has no place here today. People tell you to go home cause we worked hard to build civilisation we don't need you idiots who fucked your own country to come here and fuck ours! Fix your own shit camel jockey stop running from your problems like a little bitch
>>
File: WellAlright.jpg (33 KB, 534x401) Image search: [Google]
WellAlright.jpg
33 KB, 534x401
>>79465307
Reform your religion already, cut that shit about non believers being sub human, and cut that shit about being rewarded for jihad. Oh and Accept Christ as your Lord and Savior.
>>
>>79475247
Polygamy is recognised if the wedding was carried out in a country where polygamy is legal if you try to Mary more than one woman in the UK you will be guilty of bigamy
>>
>1 million mudslimes pour into a European country
>not all are criminals and or terrorists
>some are, though
>of those 1 million, 10 000 are extremists
>500 are willing to die for their religion and with them take hundreds, if not thousands of innocent lives
There you have it. Hundreds, if not thousands of potential suicide bombers and mass murderers. These people come from poor countries with antiquated laws, couple that with the fact that most of them more than likely don't particularly like Europeans and Christianity.
Most of them would rather receive welfare instead of work which means they contribute very little or nothing to the economy. Tell me, wouldn't it be wiser not to take them in in the first place instead of risking innocent lives for the sake of political correctness?

Now, I'm sure there are some good muslim people out there, but in the grand scheme of things, they do absolutely fuck all for the western civilization. Why should we, and by we I mean the EU of which my country is unfortunately a part of, take these ticking time bombs in?
>>
>>79475278
Because theyre pussies and cowards. Simple.
Thread replies: 227
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.