[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dress Code
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1467388112470.jpg (112 KB, 533x800) Image search: [Google]
1467388112470.jpg
112 KB, 533x800
What does /pol/ think of dress codes?

Should the government be able to impose a dress code on the population out of concern for modesty (and public health in more extreme cases)?

If a Dress Code is appropriate, what sorts of clothing should be outlawed? and what standards of modesty should be enforced?
>>
omg those tits brb gonna go kill myself
>>
>>79464398

Freedom burger
>>
>>79464398
wearing scarves as a fashion accessory should be punishable by lashing
>>
Death penalty for showing any skin in public, apart from hands and face.
>>
>>79464398
>Should the government be able to impose a dress code on the population out of concern for modesty
No, fuck off you nanny-state loving piece of shit.
A woman should dress as her husband tells her. No one else has any say in the matter.
>>
>>79464568

Does that include the freedom to not wear any clothes? Surely there are limits to this right (just as with all other rights)
>>
File: 1421714159805.jpg (95 KB, 788x810) Image search: [Google]
1421714159805.jpg
95 KB, 788x810
>>79464607
boobs count as face though
>>
>>79464398
Yes, but not in public places. In public schools for sure. In reality parents should instill modesty in their daughters but alas daddies wanna see they girls tiddies (I suppose)
>>
>>79464722
>Does that include the freedom to not wear any clothes?
Yes. If a man wants his wife go nude who are you to tell him otherwise?
>Surely there are limits to this right
No
>>
>>79464398

http://www.askamanager.org/2016/06/i-was-fired-from-my-internship-for-writing-a-proposal-for-a-more-flexible-dress-code.html
>>
>>79464584
>(good) uniforms in schools/colleges
>Remove bankers
>Absolutely no advertising of any kind of news networks
>Compulsory military-style training for 2 years to replace 2 years of middle school, and one year in high school to focus on learning technical skills
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.