[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A serious question to /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1467248987521.gif (280 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1467248987521.gif
280 KB, 400x388
Let's be clear /pol/. I know you. I know what this board generally thinks. I've been lurking here for a long time.

Now here is the real question. All I see here is whine, whine, whine. You all feel like victims of racism towards whites. You all feel like Jews control your world.
You all feel like you're powerless.

What is the solution then? Genocide of blacks and lesser races? Ethnic cleansing? I don't say you're wrong, or right.
This is a matter of facts.

I don't really know how this problem of racism and belittling of white people could be solved.
I see it everywhere and every day.
I don't know the solution. Most of us are blind and brainwashed. /pol/ is a small beacon of rebellion, with no impact on reality at all.

When will the Western man rise again? How will he do it?

This is the question. Answer me. I need answers. I don't know what to think.
>>
>>79460514
Just build the wall and remove affirmative action and maybe the alt right retards will calm down.

I'm voting for Trump even though I think 90 percent of /pol/ is autistic.
>>
Against the Jews there can be no victory
>>
>>79460514
Reducing welfare and remove illegal immigrants that are saturating the entry level job market.
>>
>>79460514

>What is the solution then?

The solution is to buy land in the countryside and learn how to garden. Then, wait.
>>
>>79460514
1) Deport degenerates
2) put a dome around the U.S., Simpsons movie style and wait for the rest of the world to cuck themselves to death.
>>
>>79460514
Nothing. This board is full of pathetic faggots.

Truly white supremacy for soft hands. You'd never see any of these Dylann Roof rejects at a Klan or NeoNazi rally, they'd get their head stomped in. They all wanna talk tough on the internet, but hold no real power, and definitely don't have the nuts to actually do anything.

They all hate Muslims, but won't enlist and go kill some. They all hate the government, but won't go all Timothy McVeigh. They hate blacks, but they won't go to their local ghetto and try to kill any.

They can't fight, a vast majority are college dropouts so they can't get a good job, they have a very limited social life (if any at all) and probably had one serious girlfriend towards the end of high school/beginning of college that scorned them and since then they've hated women.

This place is truly the board of failures. They claim white genocide, but will do nothing to fight it back. They sit back and pat themselves on the back thinking that voting for Trump will solve all of the problems (it won't.) It truly is the opposite side of the same coin that the SJW's /pol/ despises is on.

It's a farce, its nothing. Even /r9k/ had a guy who actually DID something. You'd think with all this bottled up anger they'd lash out.

But they won' t. They are too feeble. They will bitch and moan until this site is finally taken down.

They can't take a joke, they aren't funny, they are nothing. And I guess in writing this I am too.
>>
File: 1467418146493.jpg (46 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
1467418146493.jpg
46 KB, 1440x900
>>79460514
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLqHv0xgOlc
First you must understand what happened to the west. The fact that Soviets used "demoralarization" strategy to basicly convert western people to go onto a slipery slope of degeneracy. After that you realize how disturbing the problem actuelly is and realize that we whoud need 20-30 years to educate another generation to have normal tradicional values. After that you feel depressed of course but that is the price of redpill. Watch video and see core of the problem. Globalists now are just profiting on the USSR policies.
>>
>>79461921

Who's the /r9k/ guy? What did he do?
>>
>>79462122
elliot rodger was proven to post on /r9k/
>>
>>79461921
>enlisting
>not doing OCS/ROTC
lol retard
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.