[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did American cartoons become so cucked today compared to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: Popeye.png (117 KB, 402x420) Image search: [Google]
Popeye.png
117 KB, 402x420
How did American cartoons become so cucked today compared to their inception? Compare classic Popeye and Looney Tunes to shit like Stephen Universe and Shezow which are boldfaced SJW propaganda.
>>
is it bald faced or bold faced. I always say bald faced.
>>
>>79459141
when pronouncing kek is it
key-k or
keh-k

in WoW I said key-k but for the egyptian frog god I say keh-k
>>
>>79459141
Bold Faced
>>
File: 1467311872103.png (2 MB, 806x952) Image search: [Google]
1467311872103.png
2 MB, 806x952
Basically because of the mixture of art devolving from a real trade you had to work at to postmodern drivel supported by think tanks and hipsters, and the fact that most if not all animation studios that are relevant in America are based in commiefornia, with only a few outliers like Williams st being based in georgia. Also all actual animation jobs got sent over to Koreans for 2d and Indians for 3d. So basically american animators are just glorified storyboarders unless they're inhouse, which almost none are.

Add on top of that a bunch of union drama and all the corruption with the non artist executives doing illegal shit that even Hollywood hasn't done in years and you get a state of affairs where the only people getting jobs are either supremely good at networking and are cucks that are grateful for getting shitty revisionist jobs, and liberal trust fund babies who get hired by cronyism. It's a sorry state of affairs, and on top of all that you'd be lucky to work on a show that isn't some waste of time kid show made by pillow liberals.

I can only find solace in the fact that the current group of animators I'm working with to start a studio are all /pol/acks. But god rest our souls if any peers in the industry knew that.
>>
>>79459785
ur doing gods work anon
>>
>>79458908
Because when those early cartoons were around, they weren't just aimed at kids. Adults who had lived through WW1, WW2, etc, were the audience as well. They are from a more masculine and competitive era, so it reflects this in content. Likewise for modern.
>>
>>79459785
Jesus Christ. I just might screencap this.
>>
>>79459298
kehk
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 263x192) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 263x192
>>79458908
>They used to show this on CN 15 years ago
>It's still funny
>>
>>79459785
Animator here too, lad.
Your description of the current state of affairs is shockingly apt.
>>
Disney movied have become complete SJW propaganda.
>>
>>79459785
Godspeed, brother.
>>
File: heresy_.jpg (38 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
heresy_.jpg
38 KB, 1280x720
>>79458908
>Watch Steven Universe
>watched 1 episode
>pick related happens

Just look at that, oh good, and then they make like a magical fusion or something and then hey became half boy half girl, and if your search in the wiki it literally says "Sex: Genderless", this is basically Tumblr the animated series

I swear to god, i get so pissed everytime i hear the intro, reminder that this is the most popular cartoon right now and it's brainwashing our kids with LGBT propaganda.
>>
>>79464368
I hated it from the start because the creator used to write gay fanfiction of Edd Ed and Eddy. The creator is also jewish btw.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.