[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do whites get so much hate nowadays? I though equality
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: Purecancer.png (806 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Purecancer.png
806 KB, 1920x1080
Why do whites get so much hate nowadays?

I though equality meant giving each race the same not taking away whites privileges because UR ANCESTORS KILLED US BE4 AND MADE US UR SLAVES
>>
File: RB1.png (20 KB, 633x135) Image search: [Google]
RB1.png
20 KB, 633x135
WOW....really makes you think...
>>
>>79448705
So, white people saved the world again? Those bastards, they can't keep getting away with this!
>>
File: agloriousday.jpg (22 KB, 349x316) Image search: [Google]
agloriousday.jpg
22 KB, 349x316
>Zimmerman
>>
>>79448494

(((Zimmerman)))
>>
>>79448494
Because blaming things on white people keeps you from having to accept responsibility for everything in your life. It's why white males commit suicide more than anyone else: no one to blame for being a fuck up
>>
>>79448494
because they can't ascend to our level so the only way to achieve the pipe dream that is equality is to try to tear us down
>>
>>79448494
https://youtu.be/obKP5uvp9ic
>>
File: large.jpg (35 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
35 KB, 500x333
>pocks
>implying that "people of colour" respect eachother and think they're all part of ONE RACE, THE HUUUMAN RACE

holy fuck i love how kikes shill this shit
>>
>>79448494

Someone should tell that ugly kike her hairdo is only making it worse
>>
>>79448494
If you actually think anyone wants equality you're delusional every race just wants to be the one on top
>>
It's part of the white genocide policy.

They're trying to fill us with so much self hatred that we'll go along with extermination voluntarily.
>>
It's just writers with white guilt trying to empathise and patronise poor ethnic minorities that 'can't speak for themselves' so that they can self-promote.

Honestly, people like that would be better of spending their time in a country like Japan where nobody, aside from ugly 1/10 gaijin hunters give a fuck about you and the police will racially profile you just like they do for blacks in the west.

You can see what happens. People start screaming about how Japan is the most racist and xenophobic country on the Earth and get offended by the lamest shit like getting patronised about their use of chopsticks or how they pronounce Japanese.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.