[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Disagreement/fight between Euro countries >tariff on cutlery
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1466878799327.jpg (90 KB, 720x730) Image search: [Google]
1466878799327.jpg
90 KB, 720x730
Disagreement/fight between Euro countries
>tariff on cutlery increased by 1.5%
>"you will not get a good trade deal on "meat" m8"
>mildly worded press conferences and letters
>going to vote and shit

Disagreement/fight between non-Euro countries
>black ops
>state sponsored proxy wars
>terrorist attacks killing hundreds of innocents
>public missile and other military tech testings
>border skirmishes and bombardment
>nukes pointing
>full blown name calling and ad hominem attacks

Why?
>>
>>79443887
Because you're uncivilized subhuman savages.
>>
>>79443887
>that flag
I didn't know London was allowed to secede from the rest of Britain
>>
>>79444008
Your country does this shit too you fucking idiot.
>>
>>79443887
>effect of disagreement between Euros
few businesses go bankrupt, but its barely noticed in the massive economy. at worst, some bureaucrat closes their embassy, but life goes on for little people as normal

>effect of disagreement between non-euros
one nation pollutes/subverts/gains control of a vital river/oilwell, strategic resource, neighbours suffer.
one nation manages to install a new government in a neighboring nation that completely reverses the nations previous political allegiences, causing frantic skittering to re-deploy national forces.
Thousands of refugees swamping every neighboring nation, brining crime and instability.

Its just that stakes are higher in lands of the moonworshipers. If EU starts to run out of fresh water, its going to take a shitload of centralization to not have it all crack down into highly violent nationstates.
>>
>>79443887

>a fucking Goatfucker
>>
>>79444063
>that flag
Stealth rare.
>>
>>79444063
Didn't you hear? After Brexit, the mooslem mayor said he was going to do just that.

>>79444389
I mean, proxy wars, yes. None of that other savage shit.
>>
>>79444389
>Comparing fucking Pakistan to the US

Oh my allah lmao
>>
File: 1448193537221.jpg (189 KB, 1462x1462) Image search: [Google]
1448193537221.jpg
189 KB, 1462x1462
>>79444767
>google Austrian failures since too irrelevant
>top result about emu wars
>wtf.jpg
>"Showing results about Australian failures"
>sigh.png
>click on "Show results about Austrian failures instead"
>0 results "Maybe you misspelled Australia"
>>
>>79443887

>tariff on cutlery increased by 1.5%

This will only affect your cousins living in the UK.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.