[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2 016/jul/01/canada-to-sen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: ANGRYMOOSE.jpg (236 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
ANGRYMOOSE.jpg
236 KB, 800x533
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/01/canada-to-send-1000-soldiers-to-boost-nato-presence-on-russia-border

I am fucking livid. Our economy is in shambles. Our breadbasket is on fire. And yet we have that fucking nigger down in the states commanding our armies?

Fuck this country and fuck any of you who support this.
>>
>>79440833

Canada is so cucked. I went to toronto and there are no whites there beyond poles and dark skinned italians. Fuck they aren't even white, they are halfbreeds. The rest were poo in loo pajeets and chinks. Pajeets in Toronto are the worst, smell like shit and rob your shit
>>
>>79440833

Justin "Fuck my wife while I watch" Trudeau refuses to bomb ISIS but will put a battalion of men to provoke Russians

This political class needs to be exterminated.
>>
>>79440833
Who voted for that faggot lunatic Trudeau?
>>
>>79441193
We're nothing but a US vassal state at this point. Our fucking PM used Canada day to celebrate Somalis, of all fucking things.
>>
>>79440833
Yes, you dumbfuck nigger. When King Obongo speaks you bow down and listen, cuck. Don't you ever forget the power of the United States of America.
>>
Does trudeau even do anything
>>
>>79440833
You will die to protect my home and be happy about this, you dirty goyim.
>>
>Our economy is in shambles.

Not it isn't. You're an idiot.
>>
>>79441494
Weed, mostly
>>
>use all your tax revenue to import shitskins, feed, clothe, and house shitskins, and give shitskins free healthcare because America will protect you
>complain about having to send ONE THOUSAND troops to a border

Fuck yourself you dumb fucking cunt. You're right, you could have imported another ten muslims with that money.
>>
>>79441554
Take a look at what our dollar is worth, asshole.

>>79441823
We're not contributing to your fucking dick waving contest with Russia, not while we share land with Russia and Putin has expressed interest in trade.
>>
>>79442138
If America's military wasn't what it was Russia would have invaded Canada fifty years ago.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.