[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: berserk2016.webm (1 MB, 570x321) Image search: [Google]
berserk2016.webm
1 MB, 570x321
K. I'll start...
> "Brexit"
>>
fallout 4
>>
Getting my dick wet
>>
Getting married.
>>
File: annoyedbrit.png (8 KB, 156x206) Image search: [Google]
annoyedbrit.png
8 KB, 156x206
>>79432751

You were disappointed by Brexit?

Don't you understand?

This is the last jenga piece. Now we just need to wait for the tower to fall.

It's all over for the EU. We're living in it, the end of the union. If Brexit lost, the Union wouldn't fall in our life times, but this single event has swung the balance of power in Europe. The EU cannot be revived from this point, there is nothing they can do to prevent their inevitable destruction, and it was all started by putting a couple of pencil crosses on a tatty bit of paper.

Hope you're comfy.
>>
>>79432751
Life
>>
File: Burns.jpg (83 KB, 634x624) Image search: [Google]
Burns.jpg
83 KB, 634x624
>>79432751
Love
>>
>>79432751
Your mom lol
>>
>>79432751
Sheep pussy. Kek, I'm just kidding; it's pretty much the best thing ever.
>>
>>79432751
>Brexit

Brexit was great, I've never seen so many butthurt leftists. What were you expecting?
>>
>>79432751
>Brexit

Wut? We've had one of the most politcially eventful weeks in history and it's only just getting started. What the fuck more do you want?
>>
Going on /pol/
>>
My AIDS test.
>>
>>79433160
Same

>>79433310
Above was supposed to be my reprieve and that let me down too.
>>
>>79432751

Technology's effect on democracy.
>>
>>79432751

It's literally been a week. You're mad because the entire EU hasn't collapsed in a week?
>>
>>79433737
>>79433800
I was expecting kind of a Super Brexit.
> Mass deportations of ethnically non-desirables
> resurgance of value of pound currency
> Elimination of hate-speech legistlation
> removal of all firearm restrictions
> open season on paki immigrant holdovers
> resurgance of a strengthened monarchal sentiments
> unrestrained hooliganism
> poles being drowned in public toilets
> The river Thames overfilled with HP Brown sauce
> my mum comes back home to our family
>>
>>79432751
Tool post Aenima. It was like, shit! Tool is not Tool anymore.
>>
>>79433664
#Breckt
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.