[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Now I know, I know that virtually none of you have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Capture.png (480 KB, 566x438) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
480 KB, 566x438
>"Now I know, I know that virtually none of you have ever done a proper job in your lives..."

lol wut?
>>
>>79427359
the amount of butthurt in that room following that statement was astounding
>>
>>79427359
What's the problem Achmed?
>>
As in a proper job. Not sitting around and acting like gods.
>>
>>79427359
He's calling out the elitists. The Cambridge/Oxford students who went straight into Parliament with no experience in the real world whatsoever.
Globalists.
>>
>>79427470
>>79427474
The point is the guy used to trade in metals and hasn't really himself ever done a 'proper' job, whatever that means.

He goes on to say that no one there has ever worked in business or trade but the majority of people who get into politics come from business lol.

I find his attempts to relate to the working man rather cringey
>>
File: angry junckers EU parliament.jpg (136 KB, 960x741) Image search: [Google]
angry junckers EU parliament.jpg
136 KB, 960x741
>>79427432
The room was furious after every statement
>Funny isn´t it.
>You aren´t laughing now, are you

Its hilarious how his sole intention that day was to piss off the europhiles in Brussels, good bantz.
>>
>>79427359
Being on government gibsmedat isn't a real job.
>>
The thing I hate most about leftists, and I notice it the most when Nigel Farage states his opinions, is that they often simply laugh off what someone who doesn't share thier opinion has to say.

Obviously its not even close to an argument, but it gives of this heir of superiority that makes me want to hang them from street lights

It seriously brings such a rage to me

"OH HAHA WOW you REALLY have that opinion in 2016! OMG!"
>>
>>79427359
>lol wut?

Funny isn't it.
>>
THEY ARE NOT LAUGHING ANYMORE
>>
File: 1467324320431.gif (3 MB, 390x358) Image search: [Google]
1467324320431.gif
3 MB, 390x358
>>79427359
slag in the back wants the d lads
>>
>>79427359
>not posting the other side of the table
>with a gulag doctor searching for his sides
>>
>>79427359
None of the political class has done any sort of real labor in their lives
Not hard to understand
Carried through private schools mummy and daddy put them in, sometimes get an easy job behind a desk without any actual responsibilities, et cetera.
They're fucking scum. They know nothing of how people live.
>>
>>79427359
>"You aren't laughing now are you"
>everyone starts laughing
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.