[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm going to the Isle man soon and I'll go again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: isle-of-man-flag.gif (12 KB, 390x265) Image search: [Google]
isle-of-man-flag.gif
12 KB, 390x265
So I'm going to the Isle man soon and I'll go again for the TT race next year, can anyone tell me what the people are like their
>>
hurka durka IRA terrorists
>>
>>79424644
They only kill Brits and uppity Mudslimes.
>>
Really? Damn that sucks, I was thinking of it being pure white heaven
>>
>>79424798
Ignore roach, It's a beautiful place
>>
Ira kings?
>>
>>79424893
I really dont think the IRA are there. Its British.
>>
>>79424880
Awesome will do, welcome back dad
>>
Areally their mudscum on that beautiful island or have they not found out about it yet
>>
They have some secret meme language there
called "Manx"
you should be fluent in it before you go
>>
>>79424606

Somewhat primitive, but still nice. As long as you're not English you should be okay. Homosexuality is still illegal there btw, so don't be gay.
>>
>>79426054
Straight Aryan American, do they hate everyone like I do?
>>
>>79426482
Everyone who isnt a multicultist hates outsiders. Dont let the MSM fool you.
>>
>>79424606
>that gif
>not animated to spin
You ruined my day I'm not even reading your thread
>>
>>79424606
Google Tinwald or tynwold.
Also fairy bridge
>>
>>79424606
The place is filled with africans.
>>
>>79424606
You should def go and say hi to Big Clive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzDY3-PzEDw
>>
>>79424606

You better post like a fucking madman from there so that there's enough RARE flags to go around for all of us.
>>
>>79424606
They're good people, their ships are bloody useless though
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.