[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
President Vladimir Putin suggested on Friday Russia could move
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 69
File: 1305912440776.jpg (50 KB, 700x433) Image search: [Google]
1305912440776.jpg
50 KB, 700x433
President Vladimir Putin suggested on Friday Russia could move its troops closer to the Finnish-Russian border if Finland joined NATO and its armed forces became part of the western military alliance.

"They would become part of NATO's military infrastructure, which overnight would be at the borders of the Russian Federation," Putin said after meeting Finnish President Sauli Niinisto.

"Do you think we will keep it as it is: our troops at 1,500 (kilometers, 900 miles) away?" he said.
>>
>>79415875
does finland want to join nato?
>>
File: 1397862256.jpg (209 KB, 1920x1123) Image search: [Google]
1397862256.jpg
209 KB, 1920x1123
“The Finnish president came up with the proposals today on the first steps aimed at enhancing confidence and preventing conflicts [in the Baltic airspace]. I have already said that I agree with this. We will try to begin the dialogue with NATO at the summit in Brussels,” Putin said on Friday.

Putin and Finnish President Sauli Niinisto agreed to develop a set of security measures to control flights over the Baltic Sea. Finland’s president said military flights should avoid turning off their identification devices in the region, which is frequented by both Russian and NATO planes.

“We all know the risk with these flights and I have suggested that we should agree that transponders are used on all flights in the Baltic Sea region,” Niinisto said.

Putin, in turn, noted that NATO planes conduct flights over the Baltics with their transponders off twice as often as Russian planes.

“The number of NATO planes [with transponders off] is twice as high as that of Russian planes,” Putin said citing statistics.

“We welcome the Finnish President’s proposal [to ban flights over the Baltics with transponders off]. Upon my arrival back in Moscow I will order the Foreign and Defense Ministries to raise this matter at the upcoming Russia-NATO Council meeting, which is to take place after the Russia-NATO summit in Warsaw,” he added.

>>79416168
It is complicated
>>
Why are you Finns so afraid? Your duchy was so much better under the Russian Empire than even before.
>>
>>79415875
Some one wake up Simo

I don't get it Russia pisses off it's neighbors and get mad that they join NATO.
>>
File: saleputin.jpg (48 KB, 978x550) Image search: [Google]
saleputin.jpg
48 KB, 978x550
>>79416695
They get mad because we're implying we don't trust Russia

>"Anyway, we will respect any choice of the Finnish people," he said. "It’s up to the Finnish people to decide how to defend their independence and ensure their safety. Of course, we value Finland’s neutral status and respect it, but it is not up to us to address this issue."
>"Paraphrasing a remark of one of my Finnish friends, I could say that NATO would probably be pleased to wage war on Russia until the last Finnish soldier," Putin said. "Do you want this? We don’t. As for you, you should decide for yourselves.".
>>
File: Zeichnung_05_FINAL.jpg (105 KB, 520x609) Image search: [Google]
Zeichnung_05_FINAL.jpg
105 KB, 520x609
"We certainly value the neutral status of Finland with respect to it . But it is not for us to decide this question ( on NATO membership - RT.) ... To paraphrase the words of one of my Finnish friend : NATO would be happy to be at war with Russia until the last of the Finnish soldier " , - quotes RIA Novosti Putin's words .
>>
>>79415875
This is meme-worthy.

Why did you allow this lunatic into your country? He just threatened and blackmailed your nation on your own soil. I don't want to hear anything from you again about someone country being cucked. Your president literally shit himself.
>>
File: 121.jpg (768 KB, 611x1546) Image search: [Google]
121.jpg
768 KB, 611x1546
>>79419233
I believe sooner or later Finland will join NATO. But I think our president is very smart. He realizes that Russia is not going anywhere, we are neighbors and trading partners. And there's need to calm down both Russophobic and pro-Russia Finns. Sweden tries to be neutral, but is clearly against Putin. Finland tries to be neutral, but has no opinion one way or another.

He is very much like Kekkonen, the president who managed to balance perfectly between West and East and save Finland from communism while keeping up good friendship.

>>79420873
We want peace. Our president is playing a game.
>>
>>79415875
Careful, Russia. Remember what happened last time....
>>
>>79416168

>does finland want to join nato?

Whether the people want it or not doesn't matter, the NWO wants it and that's all that matters in the long run.
>>
File: 1467392155012.jpg (113 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1467392155012.jpg
113 KB, 1024x576
>>79421253
>We want peace.
Does that photo reflect peace? Fuck no. Does the one I posted next to this post?

You're just giving this fag a platform to threaten sovereign nations under the pretense of "making peace". This is not how you deal with them. You made a huge mistake inviting this mental case into your country.
>>
>>79420873
shut up gay shprota

>>79421253
right politics,bro
>>
>>79415875
Finland should not join NATO. It would make all three parties less safe.
>>
>>79415875
>1,500km
That's several roundtrips around the globe
>>
>>79421732
Would tear down that wall with my dick just to suck on her ear lobe.
>>
File: 1460914135304.jpg (352 KB, 1200x1014) Image search: [Google]
1460914135304.jpg
352 KB, 1200x1014
>>79421995
no way
>>
>>79421714
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TvN3itKayM
Watch this video, our president speaks Russian and Putin replies in Finnish back. Can you imagine Obama and Putin be like this? Of course this is just for the press, but it's exactly what Kekkonen and Paasikivi did to remain independent.

Also even Obama praised him for good governing.
>>
>>79421915
Lad...
>>
>>79422235
What even happens in your country? From all Ive heard its a more depressing poorer version of Russia.
>>
>>79422305
>Nords
>>
>>79422332
>From all Ive heard
>CNN nigger
nobody care
>>
>>79421915
>American education
>>
>>79422428
What the fuck are you trying to say?
>>
>>79415875
Is that something unexpected if Finland joins NATO?
>>
>>79422433
>>79422345
>>79422433
>>
>>79421915
Likely just a translation error, 150km from border sounds more reasonable or as does something like "keep our troops away from the 1500km [Fin-Rus] border"
>>
>>79422244

Niinistö is a smart guy and I believe he and Putin have somewhat of a good understanding going on.
Also most importantly, Niinistö understands business.
I bet he's doing everything to get a good trade going on between our countries, which is something we really need.

And I don't think we're joining NATO any time soon.
After all, these talks have been going on for as long as I can remember and nothing ever comes out of them.
>>
NATO membership wouldn't really be beneficial, I think.

Sure, it'd be bad for Ivan, but probably us as well.
>>
Dog bless Niistnistöö

Russia doesn't deserve this shit, I'd rather ally with them than EU
>>
>>79422244
>Putin comes into Finland
>"I'm sure NATO would love to fight Russia until the death of the last finn h-heh"
>"If you join NATO we will put army on your borders"
>"We will take action against your neighbors"
>Finnish president shuts up, listens and shits himself

I guess this is the true beauty of "neutrality". This guy is directing your national policy from your own country. I'll remind you that all of his victims were non-NATO and being a slimy spineless fucker and sucking their dick is a pathetic punishment worthy move in their culture. I don't know what else to tell you. Come to your senses.
>>
>>79421253
>>79422771

Just don't join NATO. It is bad for you guys in my opinion. If you don't join NATO, you can always remain neutral when war really broke out. If you join NATO and a war broke out between Russia and Western Europe, your country will be the front line for the war and that won't be good for your country.
>>
File: 2016-06-26-21-24-30-576106862.jpg (6 KB, 286x176) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-26-21-24-30-576106862.jpg
6 KB, 286x176
>>79415875
I can't believe John McCain wants to start trouble with the potential of an ally with Russia. The,Russian people and the American people want to be allies. Dumbass John McCain wants to serve his Global Masters by attacking Russia so they can force moooslims down Russian throat.

What really trips me is he is tied with his opponent in the Senate race in Arizona! This guy is THE ESTABLISHMENT ! Damn Arizona! Send him packing for the Good of your fellow Americans! For the good of the country! If you FIRE JOHN MCCAIN, others will fire Paul Ryan, Bitch McConnel, Lindsey FAG Graham, etc, etc. These are the guys that said they didn't care how we voted they would never support Trump, the people's choice. Remember too that they FUNDED all Obama desires!

John McCain wanted to set up a no fly zone in Syria, where Russia has had bases for decades. John yellow tooth McCain wanted to shoot down Russian jets to protect "moderate jihadist".

John McCain is a fucking idiot, against Trump, and dangerous concerning our Christian white friends, Russia!

please Arizona don't let this Globalist loose on us again. Don't let him split your vote with a third candidate, the oldest establishment truck in the book!

I beg Arizona for my American brithers@
>>
File: 14670345322061.jpg (31 KB, 613x560) Image search: [Google]
14670345322061.jpg
31 KB, 613x560
>>79423332
>Come to your senses.
Shut up buthurt belt monkey
>>
>>79423332
He actually replied in length explaining why Finland's military defense is already quite capable, even without NATO.

But I do not personally think we should join NATO. The only reason to do so would be to defend against Russia. But, as Putin pointed out, there is no threat from Russia UNLESS we are in NATO. So why join?
>>
>>79423332
>Finnish reporter asks a question that is guaranteed to produce an answer that'll generate nice clickbait headlines and trigger all the Russophobes.
>Estonia triggered
>>
>>79423676
>So why join?

Estonian nigger just have fear to DIE alone.
>>
File: 1372837437815.jpg (107 KB, 675x432) Image search: [Google]
1372837437815.jpg
107 KB, 675x432
>>79422235

So glad I don't live in the midwest.
>>
Niinistö said out loud that should armed conflict between Russia and NATO happen, Finland will have a part of it.

- If Russia and NATO started a real armed conflict, we'd have a totally different situation. We are very close to a situation where we have been in the world twice, the first and second world war. No one is excluded from the game, Niinistö explained Estonian high school students the estimated position of Finland should the worst happen.

Niinistö said that Finland relied on the Second World War - and increasingly rely on - our own strong army.

- It's not for winning wars, but to prevent them, he referred to the Finnish Defence Forces.

- That reminds me, I want to tell you that if Finland invited all trained to arms reserve, we'd have more men under arms than Germany, if they would call to arm its own reserve. It tells the mentality of the Finnish, Niinistö emphasized.
Niinistö said that in his opinion international politics are in a need for more dialogue than a year ago.

- I've noticed that internationally, including the United States where I visited, there's talks about need for more dialogue than the need for bickering.
>>
>>79415875
Finland will be playable in the next Wargame: Red Dragon expansion, can't wait :3
>>
>>79423676
Stay out of NATO

It is a bloated alliance filled with countries we don't even half-trust anyway (looking at you Turkey)

I wish Canada could get OUT
>>
You beautiful fucks completely raped the russians before, and now you're letting this bastard throw empty threats at you so he can govern your policies from outside? For shame, return to your based roots.
>>
>>79423332

Calm down Eesti, his rethoric is exactly in line what anyone with half a brain would expect.

>I'll remind you that all of his victims were non-NATO
I'll remind you that all of his victims were 3rd world ex-soviet shitholes that literally no one in the civilized world gives a bloody fuck about.
If Putin were to ever start shit around here, it would mean that he's on a course to conquer the whole Europe or West itself and we'd all be in this together, NATO or no NATO.
Only thing a NATO membership would do to us, is to destroy the relations between our nations and we can't really afford that.

>>79423785
Also this.
These articles are just your run to the mill fearmongering "ooh Russia is going to come and kill you!" to try and push us into NATO.
The papers here do it all the fucking time whenever they can and it's getting pretty damn blatant.
>>
>>79424149
>You beautiful fucks completely raped the russians before
Finland lost the war.
>>
File: finnish-russian relations.jpg (68 KB, 960x627) Image search: [Google]
finnish-russian relations.jpg
68 KB, 960x627
Make it happen vlad
>>
>>79423676
>there is no threat from Russia UNLESS we are in NATO. So why join?
The guy is blackmailing you from making your own choices and you're either too scared to admit it or just naive.

Putin's word is meaningless. He rewrites history as he goes and he would certainly do it to you if necessary.

He doesn't want to see Finland in NATO. So he comes to Finland, threatens you appropriately and all of a sudden Finns find that it isn't necessary to join NATO. Tsar'd.
>>
>>79423875

>should armed conflict between Russia and NATO happen, Finland will have a part of it.

Yeah but if Finland join NATO, Finland will be the battlefield. If Finland stay neutral, they just need to prepare for invasion from the sideline by either side.
>>
>>79423962

They've apparently been confirmed for Redfor too
>>
>>79424148
I will always vote against it.
>>79424149
He is essentially making the point that Finland has nothing to worry about, unless we are in NATO. Empty threats? Maybe, but the relationship between the countries would certainly worsen. At the bare minimum trade would fall sharply. So even in the best case scenario, we gain nothing and lose economically.
>>
>>79421253
Godspeed, Finnbro.

May the warm springs of peace enliven your good nation!
>>
File: wesclark_NATO.png (226 KB, 594x396) Image search: [Google]
wesclark_NATO.png
226 KB, 594x396
>>79423875
He's a maniac from the worst political party in the country. Not as bad as some but pretty bad still. They are all total NWO shills. Katainen already promised USA years ago to put Finland in NATO (google it on wikileaks), but couldn't put together a governing coalition that would approve it without a referendum.

The Finnish people hate NATO. There is absolutely no support for joining it. It's at like 20%. No chance of joining ever if you ask the people.

And if you don't ask the people and try to go in without asking us there's going to be the greatest protests that have ever existed in the country.

Needless to say I fucking hate the National Coalition Party. I hope they all move to some nigger zone in the USA since they all shill for their NWO interests here already anyway.
>>
>making your own choices
>making your own choices
>making your own choices

>says cheapiest NATO warmongers whore in universe.

kek
>>
Just booked my place in Vault tec 111 ;>)
>>
>>79424284
I don't particularly care about Putin and his threats. But we gain nothing from joining. We would piss off Russia. Great, but why? Give me any reason to actually join NATO.
>>
File: 1463610129563.gif (977 KB, 499x281) Image search: [Google]
1463610129563.gif
977 KB, 499x281
Why is eesti upset? And why is this warmongering rhetoric from Putin if he threatens us incase we joined a neotrotskyist liberal globalist army?
>What are self defense measures
>>
>>79424395

>NWO

By NWO you mean globalism, or is it something else?

Also you should just let Estonian be the front line. This war is not yours to fight.
>>
>>79424395
>The Finnish people hate NATO. There is absolutely no support for joining it. It's at like 20%.
what a reason? russia boogiman propaganda bad works or something more?
>>
>>79423332
But that's the reality of it. We can't just move out. We need to deal with Russia whether we like it or not while keeping them as important business partners.

>>79424149
We never won that war, but we won peace. We've been this way since forever.

>>79424395
Niinistö is the president we could have right now and his speech about the refugee crisis was excellent as well. As for NCP, I rather like Wille Rydman even though he feels a bit Russophobic.
http://www.presidentti.fi/public/default.aspx?contentid=341399&nodeid=44807&contentlan=2&culture=en-US
>>
DESU joking aside the Big Fearsome 80s Russki Bear is just a nuetered lil teddy bear nowadays its a poor mans old Red Bear Nation .. wtf can it do seriously ..but annexe weak old russian states .. ?
>>
>>79423332
Are you retarded? NATO is an explicitly anti-Russian military organization, of course he would put troops near the border if Finland joined. And the whole 'death of the last Finn' is saying that Finland would be making themselves the vanguard of any future war, so they'd suffer far worse losses than say Canada or the UK.
>>
>>79424376
It's literally the same story with almost every European country

>country X considers joining NATO, or placing American troops or anti-missile defence on their soil or something
>Our Foreign Ministry comments that in the event of a conflict this would make country X a target
>Half of European press has an apoplectic fit

I have no idea what they expected. It's simple constatation of fact.
>>
>>79424743
Russia would steamroll us if they wanted to. But I hope Putin understands that no one would gain anything in that situation. And I don't think he is a maniac.
>>
>>79424680
Finns don't like what NATO is doing in Middle East and are scared we have to be part of some imperialistic club as well, also lot of people feel like we lose our independence once we join(since we already lost some with EU).
>>
File: Urho_Kaleva_Kekkonen.jpg (27 KB, 334x400) Image search: [Google]
Urho_Kaleva_Kekkonen.jpg
27 KB, 334x400
Finland has always been cucked
>>
File: da0.jpg (100 KB, 640x385) Image search: [Google]
da0.jpg
100 KB, 640x385
>>79424284
>making your own choices
>estonia
>>
>>79424680
yes, most are cucks who bent backwards not to provoke their violent husband.. I mean peace loving neighbour
>>
I thought Finland played both sides during the cold war and made $$$ from it, why change that now?
>>
>>79424791
I know. But do you disagree? Do you think that countries should join NATO? As I said, I see no reason to worsen the relationship between our countries, hence I am against joining.
>>
>>79415875

Finland joining NATO is massively retarded. Being in the EU is stupid as well; you pay for Greece/Portugal and get thousands of Muslim "refugees" - worst off, the EU has stopped trade with Russia which is doing massive damage to the Finnish economy.
>>
I hope Finns are not stupid enough to fall for the NATOcuck meme.
>>
>>79415875
Stupid cold-war era political strategy doomed to fail

Surround Russia with NATO missile shield all pointing at downtown Moscow and then try to dictate terms to them. Russia of course rejects this so escalates the cold war to the brink of nuclear confrontation.

There's a good book about how we all almost destroyed each other during the cuban missile crisis. The Russians were given the green light to use nuclear weapons against US navy. There was an incident where a Russian captain was almost going to do this but there happened to be some higher ranking admiral or something in the region who overruled HQ command and told him not to use the nukes otherwise we would live in a very different world right now.

Fucking Bush/Obama/Clinton NATO bullshit
>>
>>79424835

Nobody will allow that to happen, whether you join NATO or not.
>>
>>79424982
So you are for joining NATO? Why? Just to piss off Russia? What would that gain us? Bragging rights and a worse economy?
>>
>>79415875
wat happened to great turan? finland looks sissy now
>>
>>79425113
Just like no one allowed a war in Ukraine?
>>
>>79424930
Leave Estonia alone faggot
>>
>>79425011
If you join NATO you have to follow the US into really stupid military adventurism in the Middle East. If Clinton is elected expect to serve in Syria fighting to put islamic terrorists in power or in Afghanistan, or Yemen, or Libya, ect.
>>
>>79425129

Go apologize to Putin again, roachboy
>>
>>79425238
That is another fantastic reason to be against joining, yes.
>>
>>79423676
This sounds as if you are arguing on behalf of the Eesti tshuhna. I would also like to add that if push comes to shove we would be able to make an occupation unbearable for Russia.

T. Hurrit
>>
>>79424573
>Why is eesti upset?
You should stop pretending to be an ally of EU and NATO and officially step into the Armenia/Belarus/whatever else sphere of Russia's friends. Stop subverting the allies with your political "plays". You acknowledged the Russian occupation of Eastern Europe. Getting a condemnation of Ukrainian occupation from you was like squeezing water out of stone. You know they would still love to murder the shit out of you, as Putin cleverly pointed out.
>>
>>79425091

I think it was a submarine where the 3 senior crewmen had to make a unanimous decision to fire the nukes and one of the guys refused. So basically that one guy stopping a nuclear war.
>>
>>79425011
>Do you think that countries should join NATO?
Well it's a weird uestion for me to answer, obviously I'd prefer if they didn't.

If I was a nationalist lunatic from Ukraine or some other ex-USSR country, I'd want to join of course. If I was a Finn or Swede or whatever, I wouldn't, it would have no upside and plenty of downsides for me.
>>
>>79424791
What utter shyte ..
GREAT Britain has kept the Red Bear in check ..
we out of EU now so its non of our Business now OK
>>79424835
Your nation could be swallowed up pretty quick as said the EU/Nato are Lib Cucks an would prob suggest you learn Russian quick .. LULz
>>
File: 1467392252576.jpg (2 MB, 2500x2650) Image search: [Google]
1467392252576.jpg
2 MB, 2500x2650
>>79424887
good news
>>79424982
look at this pathetic hero kid.
>>
>>79424989
LEL Agreed
>>
>>79425116
security, independence form thuggish bully tactics. if it was up to me we should get like 200 ICBM's
>>
>>79424677
>let Estonian be the front line
>estonian """forces"""
>Size 6 425 personnel, 35,350 personnel mobilized
>Russian ONE FUCKING infantry division
>10850 personnel, 244 T-80 tanks, 361 BMP/BTR, 36 2S19 Msta-S, 96 2s3 Akatsia, and 16 Grad multiple rocket launchers.

I feel bad for Eesti.
>>
>>79425183

Russia only wanted Crimea, which is important to them and only handed to Ukraine during Soviet era for administrative reason. Also all these things wouldn't happen if NATO didn't pester the Ukrainians to join them.
>>
Estonia has its own traumas which are understandable. But when making this kind of decisions we need less emotions and less nonsense advices.
>>
>>79425300
Russia said they won't attack NATO countries so what are you so afraid of?
>>
>>79425339
>>79424743
I think it's trying to communicate.
>>
>>79425288
Also if Trump gets in, and you join NATO, expect to pay a shitload of money since the free NATO ride will be over. Either way, with any of the two presidential candidates there's no benefit to joining. You either commit to war or pay Trump a gigantic tax.
>>
>>79425039

This.
>>
>>79415875

>From border to murmansk around 400km
>From border to alakurtti around 100km
>1500km

???? Fucking retard Putin
>>
>>79425129
Fuck off, roach. No one cares for your disgusting hairy hand genes.
>>
>>79425475
>security
How so? Against a russian invasion? When there is no such threat and absolutely no logical reason for them to attack unprovoked?
>independence form thuggish bully tactics
Independence from bully tactics? So independence from empty threats according to you?

All that would happen would be a worsened economy and some of our soldiers would be forced to fight wars for the US. Do you understand how much we trade with Russia currently?
>>
>>79425599
We should spend more in defense anyway. Our retarded social democrat president before this one was worst thing to happen to our defense forces.
>>
>>79425689
I'm sure he was talking about RVSN forces.
>>
>>79425300
>You should stop pretending to be an ally of EU and NATO and officially step into the Armenia/Belarus/whatever else sphere of Russia's friends.

They are gaining benefits playing with both side, why change now?

>>79425484

Your not only facing the Estonian forces, but the entire NATO.

Then again the whole Estonia will be burnt to ground regardless.
>>
There are faster ways to commit sudoku than joining HATO.
Just stop buying Russian timber and gas.
>>
>>79424835
only leftist cucks believe this, you realize russias fighting power has always ALWAYS been greatly exaggerated
>>
>>79421253
Good finnboy, join nato and secure border to russia

>t. sven
>>
>>79425537
Hey comrade that was almost a good comeback .. lets see how you do, when the conventional warfare starts after you invade the Finns an you will be the Europoor niggers .. nation in 6 months .. an everyone deports the kebabs to your snowy wonderland kek
>>
Isn't Trump trying to downplay the importance of NATO as well?
>>
>>79425339
The EU has nothing to do with NATO you retarded faggot. NATO is not the military arm of europe, its a treaty to defend eachothers sovereignty from drunken slavs who like to expand their borders.
>>
>>79426087
What.
>>
File: 1360260473841.jpg (140 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
1360260473841.jpg
140 KB, 853x480
>Don't be a member of NATO
>Russia invades, takes over
>Fight low-key gorilla war, after a few years their economy and government collapses from the strain of having to occupy a country where they're not welcome
>Go back to the way things were

>Be a member of NATO
>Russia invades
>Russian military doctrine of nuclear de-escalation is to basically zerg-rush the enemy with tactical nuclear force, seize as much ground as possible before the US can react and dare America into either forfeiting Europe or escalating to armageddon
>US calls the bluff
>Everyone between Paris and the Urals is ash
>US doesn't call the bluff
>See scenario 1 above, only with more casualties

Jokes aside though, conventional warfare against a nuclear power doesn't make sense, if you win you'll end up losing far more people than if you don't fight. NATO literally doesn't make sense unless you're the US and plan on using the E.European lackeys as a buffer zone/bargaining chip
>>
>>79425982
>russias fighting power has always ALWAYS been greatly exaggerated
look at this white nigger, He want to try it for Murican master
Lol
>>
>Huge petrochemical infrastructure specialized for refining Russian crude oil
>A huge part of our economy
>As seen in the past, questionable if NATO would lift a finger to help
>Would need to change huge parts of our arsenal
>We have an army capable enough to make the invasion cause hurt on an invading army
>WHY ARE YOU GUYS TRYING YOUR BEST TO KEEP RUSSIA HAPPY GUYS
Yeah, no.
Sadly, we have already picked our path. There might be/might have been a time to join NATO. It is not now.
>>
>>79426099
Trump an the Merifats will pulls out of Nato quicker than a eu voter ..lol
>>
>>79425982
You are a fool if you believe our military might is anywhere near comparable.

Even during Talvisota we only remained independent because Russia split their forces elsewhere and concluded that occupying Finland wasn't worth the losses. Of course they could have actually overcome us if they really wanted to.
>>
>>79425917
>Your not only facing the Estonian forces, but the entire NATO.

And so? Let's face it - half of those countries are not ready to fight us. I mean they're cool guys, but they're just not prepared. And it's not money fighting on the battleground, it's people, soldiers. Our army is ready any second to massive HAPPENING, our just regular drills are much bigger that NATO's. But somehow their armies think that it's all fun and games.
>>
>>79425982

Hence no reason to join NATO at all.
>>
>>79426165
It was conceived as such, now it just serves as a globalist police force, kike's personal enforcer
>>
>>79425532
If you unironically believe a single word coming out of Putin's filthy mouth you must be fucking insane.

I'm convinced you're not insane though. You haven't forgotten. You're trying to milk the situation for your own benefit, without realizing how much problems it causes to everyone else.

As I said, state your allegiance. Make it known. Do your Fixit and fuck off.
>>
>>79426217

>Euros ate just pawns in the US defence strategy

You didn't know this?
>>
>>79425868
economy this economy that, you cannot reason with evil, once you give your little finger, you'll lose your hand. all these politician looking away just to get little more "muh economy"
>>
>>79423603
Dont worry I gotchu senpai
>>
>>79426217
>Russia invades
Stop reading after this paranoid BBC monkey dream

invade for 0 resourses or ugly EU bitches?
>>
>>79426365

I do, I'm just wondering why the silly continentals don't know this.

Be like Ireland you dumbasses, sell everything to everyone on all sides while pretending to be sound lads.
>>
>>79416609
Only as long as Russians forgot we existed.

Moscow is a shitty master for Russians and twice as bad for everybody else.
>>
>>79426363
Putins a preteen boi loving paedo an everyone knows it .. Kek
he flexing cos he acting a hard man for his nation !! pretty much like he usually does b4 a scared crying 6yo boi kek
>>
>>79426468

Well if Russia has no reason to invade then NATO has no reason to exist, I'm just explaining that even if the treacherous slavs are sharpening their shashkas as we speak then NATO still doesn't seem like it'll work.
>>
>>79424284
Oh sheet... I don't want to defend Turkey when they blow the shit up. And Greek+Turkey is really bad combination anyway.
>>
>>79426298

Well trained or not, Russia simply cannot deal with horde of NATO army in a drawn out war.
>>
File: 14251373821040.png (289 KB, 600x599) Image search: [Google]
14251373821040.png
289 KB, 600x599
>>79426363
>>
>>79426470
you forgot then go be bankrupt an leech the EU Senpai Bro
>>
>>79426646
Even my cat and 80% of finns to know that NATo after 1991 just agressive shit.
>>
If the Republican fuss candidate Donald Trump becomes the president, what kind of relationship Finland and USA will have?

President of the Republic Sauli Niinistö does not believe that the relations between Finland and the United States is prone to very significant changes regardless of who is chosen the next President of United States in November.

President considered the issue in an interview with Lännen Media at the end of the international nuclear safety meeting in the US capital of Washington early Saturday in Finnish time. "Out of the candidates (Hillary) Clinton probably knows Finland the best since while she was the foreign minister, I understand she has visited several times in Finland", Niinistö says.

"Of course, that does not prove anything."

Niinistö did not want to guess what it would be like to work with Donald Trump, should he be the next president of the United States.

"I will not take any proactive positions now," he says with a smile.
>>
>>79424395
>The Finnish people hate NATO.
Hope you're right, from what i can tell at least 75% of all Facebook comments on mainstream news-site articles are pro-nato
>>
>>79426580

If you join the Russian Federation they can finally move their capital back to St. Petersburg.
>>
>>79426670
Full-scale conventional war between nuclear powers is impossible.
>>
>>79425917
>Your not only facing the Estonian forces, but the entire NATO.
>Then again the whole Estonia will be burnt to ground regardless.

Ok island muslim I can acknowledge you now. See there is one thing you will never realize about living in a place like this. Fear and shivering has no place in our politics as it has no place in any other countries politics that lives next to an insane powerful expansion-driven neighbor. You live in a palm covered tropical South-East Asian country. You don't know how Russia works, you haven't suffered under Russian occupation, you haven't had the need to rebuild your country because of Russia and your family weren't killed for no reason to make room for Russian vatniks.

So shut your brown mouth.
>>
>>79426646
NATO was created to fight vs commies. Commies are gone, NATO still exist, and expanding to Russia.

Really makes you think, huh?
>>
Why is NATO still a fucking thing, Russia has better things to do than rush Europe.
>>
>>79416168
Most Finns don't for a very good reason, which is the fact that while alliances between western nations may shift, one thing will always be constant, and that is the fact that Russia is our neighbor, and it serves no benefit to us to pointlessly agitate them.
>>
>>79426373
As a side note, remember why the Japs decided to go into WW2?
>>
>>79426654
>Oh sheet
Mods
>>
>>79426855
wew lad
>>
>>79426846
Well, at least devastating to all sides. Unfortunately not impossible.
>>
>>79426343
Which changea overnight when the establishment gets beaten for the first time in decades. The military doesnt fucking care about politics. But the idea the world will be a better place if the Russians and Chinese are given their way is laughable.
>>
>>79422244
>even Obama praised him for good governing.

WHAT AN ACHIEVEMENT
>>
Is Finland [scared of Russia]
>>
We will Not win Wars with Huge Nations without a Huge nations army an money .
But a nation can win the other consumer war an bring them down miltary ..

That was spoken by a great spokesman
>>
>>79427205
Only an insane person wouldn't dislike the idea of a potential Russian invasion.
>>
>>79425490
Well finland has åland, so ya... ( perfect hiding place for submarines)
>>
>>79427037
Then it stops being conventional.

Having a superior army is irrelevant in such a situation, because if you start to win, the opponent just escalates to tactical nukes and vaporizes your forces, no matter how numerous or elite they are. At this point you can either retaliate and risk mutual destruction to no end, or withdraw having achieved nothing.

So it doesn't make any sense for one nuclear nation to openly attack another.
>>
>>79427205
Russias a nation of mafiosa an drunken vodka losers
>>
>>79426888
Lol commies are gone. Youre basically Hydra. Communists may be gone, but you elected their resident manlet pencil pusher to re gear your military. You "liberate" ukraine and the people wave communist flags and spit on democracy. You may not be communist, but youre still Russian.
>>
>>79427287
>>79427287
Pussy faggot. Keep sucking jewish cock
>>
File: 1447491224147.jpg (39 KB, 370x500) Image search: [Google]
1447491224147.jpg
39 KB, 370x500
Only brainwashed niggers never can understand

this >>79426888
>>
>>79426855

While I agree that I have less knowledge of your country than yours, I have to said that I wrote all these because you seem to like the idea of dragging the Finns into this mess called NATO. They are trying their best to stay out of it.

>>79426846

And I don't see an all out tactical nuke strikes from any of the sides. So, in the end it will only be a very long negotiation between both sides?

>>79426888

Is it possible that NATO would ask Russia to join since it is not longer commie?
>>
>>79423603
Have no fear, I'm voting Ward.
>>
>>79427376
hmm
>>
Finnish are Cucked if you not a proxy russian guy eh Mods
>>
>>79424238
Won the first one in 1939.
>>
>>79415875
This is why I hate putin.
>We see your joining an alliance because your concerned with your own safety. We'll move our troops closer ;).
>W-Why are you moving more U.S bases near us?
>Waaah, muh military aggression! I have nukes ya know!
>>
>>79426363
We don't actually believe him, we just pretend we do.
>>
>>79427356
>You may not be communist, but youre still Russian

This. NATO will be a thing until Russia exist.
And they call us """agressors"""
>>
>>79427317
>So it doesn't make any sense for one nuclear nation to openly attack another.

No of course not. But it has almost happened during history a few times. I do hope such a war these days is practically impossible.
>>
>>79427314

Russia has no legitimate claim on åland, so no.
>>
>>79427461
Typical response. Even the Swedish feel superior to you.
>>
>>79427376
K. Call me when you start a war with Russia.
>>
>>79427564
Putin has his summerhouse there
>>
>>79415875
>"Do you think we will keep it as it is: our troops at 1,500 (kilometers, 900 miles) away?" he said.

That 1500 km figure is a hilariously bold-faced lie, given how Russia has several permanent military bases right next to the Finnish border, the closest one in Alakurtti only 50 km away.

Either that, or Putin doesn't know what his own military is doing. Take your pick.
>>
>>79427494
>Won the first one in 1939.
Not by any known definition of winning, sorry. USSR got the lands they demanded in thje first place, and more.
>>
Finnish guy here is a Russian .. an he is so Low Qual B8 ..Mods
>>
>>79427543
>And they call us """agressors"""
Fun fact: Russian imprison people who say that USSR committed aggression against Poland in 1939.
>>
>>79427440
>While I agree that I have less knowledge of your country than yours, I have to said that I wrote all these because you seem to like the idea of dragging the Finns into this mess called NATO. They are trying their best to stay out of it.

We are not dragging them into anything.

I'm just pointing out how they allowed this manlet into their country to blackmail them and threaten Finland's "allies". Look at Niinistö's face and body language. He knows it's wrong. Everyone knows.

Estonians were one of the biggest exterior forces that helped Finland secure their independence in the Winter War. I know damn well Finland would never do anything like that for us.
>>
Fuck fins.
They annoying as fuck.
>>
File: ukk.jpg (874 KB, 4000x2866) Image search: [Google]
ukk.jpg
874 KB, 4000x2866
Seppo Varjus took umbrage in an Ilta-Sanomat column, explaining the differences between the two countries. Sweden, says Varjus, sees itself as a 'moral superpower' and doesn't like what it sees as snuggling up to people like Putin. He has, after all, sponsored warfare in Ukraine, annexed Crimea and has a big hand in the messy, tragic Syrian conflict. That view clashes with perceptions on this side of the Gulf of Bothnia.

"Finns don't see Finland as any kind of moral superpower, but rather a boat that tries to navigate choppy waters," wrote Varjus. "That's why it's perfectly natural for Niinistö to meet Putin from time to time, and that hasn't really been criticised here. Paasikivi and Kekkonen's jokes with Stalin have also been a convivial Finnish national tradition."
>>
>>79427564
>Russia has no legitimate claim on åland

Neither did they on Crimea, and that didn't stop them.
>>
>>79427620

What? So the reason to go to war would be: to "liberate" Putin's dacha?
>>
>>79427757
Fun fact: you're next.
>>
>>79426953
USA decided that they won't sell oil to Japs...and they went full sudoku.
>>
File: ASDsd.png (105 KB, 319x1006) Image search: [Google]
ASDsd.png
105 KB, 319x1006
>>79427494
>Won the first one in 1939.

Sure thing.
>>
>>79427757
Haven't you banned POA flag yet?
>>
>>79427722
>>79427975
Most Finns won't admit the loss. But it certainly could have been worse for us.
>>
>>79421253
>I believe sooner or later Finland will join NATO
fucking implying so hard. they would not risk it for any price and anyone who does will be labeled as madman and people would go after him

no politican is safe who would bring finland into nato
>>
File: Marty_portrait-1024x576.jpg (43 KB, 630x354) Image search: [Google]
Marty_portrait-1024x576.jpg
43 KB, 630x354
>>79425926
>Finland
>buying wood
>>
File: 1461884674191.jpg (41 KB, 534x532) Image search: [Google]
1461884674191.jpg
41 KB, 534x532
>>79426363
Finlands good relationship with Russia is bad?
Please, good relationship with Russia is good for Finlands import/export.
The EU is going to break anyway.
The EU has done much damage to our country with the Russia sanctions that prevent import/export with our biggest trade partner.
>>
>>79426855
OMGG you are triggering me xDDD...Russia is so ebil and nationalistic....It's 2016 and people are still believing that putin is not ebil...omgggg...join NATO be cool just like eesti
>>
>>79423676
>But, as Putin pointed out, there is no threat from Russia UNLESS we are in NATO

And Putin is such a trustworthy fellow that he blatantly lied in that same interview multiple times about multiple separate topics.
>>
>>79428175
>Russia supplies almost 80 percent of Finnish timber imports.
Yes?
>>
>>79428349
Do you believe Putin has any reason to invade Finland unprovoked? Any at all?
>>
oh
>>
>>79428175
Just because we export more wood that we import doesn't mean that we don't buy quite a lot of wood (compared to the size of our economy)
>>
File: puxit.jpg (79 KB, 978x550) Image search: [Google]
puxit.jpg
79 KB, 978x550
>>
File: puxit2.jpg (132 KB, 978x1466) Image search: [Google]
puxit2.jpg
132 KB, 978x1466
>>
>>79428676
what the fuck do they think this will achieve..
>>
>>79427678
He meant he'll put his army even closer thn right at the border.
*Wink wink, nudge nudge, liberation liberation*
>>
File: puxit3.jpg (72 KB, 978x653) Image search: [Google]
puxit3.jpg
72 KB, 978x653
>>
>>79416168
I don't, I don't think and I don't care if Russia attacks here. But I know for a fact that if Finland is a part of Nato we are required to send people to help them in offensive wars, and they always happen with Nato. If we wouldn't help we would be no kind of ally.

When Finnish people support Nato they almost never think it's going to cost tax payers to defend muslims in Balkans or enable European invasion in Libya, but they always think entire USA military might will rush to our help if Russia attacks. It's very selfish speculation we have here.
>>
File: puxit4.jpg (111 KB, 978x653) Image search: [Google]
puxit4.jpg
111 KB, 978x653
>>
>>79428132
>they would not risk it for any price

There is no safe option, idiot. There is no safe option because Russia is a country of criminals and lunatics that only respects force and understands no form of government that isn't organized crime. There is literally nothing in the world that could guarantee that Putin or somebody after him doesn't suddenly decide that all Eastern Europe is rightful Russian clay. So it comes down to a choice: do you join NATO, and risk Russia chimping out because of that? Or do you stay out of it, and risk facing Russia's eventual chimpout alone?

If Russia could learn to act like a real fucking country instead of a criminal gang, there would be no problems in Europe whatsoever (except the ones caused by muslims, but that's a separate topic). But they won't. They only understand force and have only understood force since the 8th century, and that is why there's still a military alliance dedicated only to opposing them.
>>
>>79428676
>FSA, Ichkeria flags

Are you supporting the terrorists, sprudo?
>>
>>79428612
>country filled with nothing but wood buys wood from abroad

Gotta love how retarded capitalism can get.
>>
>>79427768

How is that blackmail? He was just stating the response Russia will do if they join NATO and pointed out that joining NATO is pointless for the defense in Finland. And he is right in both points so I don't see any wrong with that.

This post >>79427840 explains why they let Putin into their country to kinda humiliate them though.

>>79427860

Crimea was their previous terrirtory, given to Ukraine only due to administrative reason. Lots of Russian nationalities reside in Crimea. The Crimean state itself want to rejoin.

Your åland has none of the above characteristics so you don't have to worry.
>>
Finland shouldn't join NATO; it's a relic.
>>
>>79428432
Your main concern is if shit does indeed go down on a bigger scale with them Battleground: Finland will be a side episode. Judging from the bases and military power near you they are more than prepared.

Instead of having the infrastructure for allied support, you will have nothing. Instead of standing strong with the allies so that this type of shit doesn't happen, you're doing these two-faced plays.

I know Russians though and this is the last type of thing they would accept from someone. Even we tried the neutrality meme pre-WW2. We'll see how it works out for you.
>>
>>79429023
There's like 10 people.. even for Finland that is tiny.
>>
File: metsä.jpg (363 KB, 1920x1275) Image search: [Google]
metsä.jpg
363 KB, 1920x1275
>>79429099
Our wood is not for touching
>>
File: 1464794841079.jpg (50 KB, 400x445) Image search: [Google]
1464794841079.jpg
50 KB, 400x445
>>79428676
>>79428738
>>79428873
>>79428966
Do we have tatars living here? By the looks of it we do, fugg :DDD
>>
>>79427592
Sweden's so paranoid about Russia it's hysterical

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8mnaPK6Bno
>>
>>79416695
>I don't get it 'murica pisses off it's neighbors like Cuba and get mad that they seek help from USSR
>>
>>79429215
We had Tatars living in Finland before we got our independence.
>>
>>79429165
you are jsut as bad as SJWs...You are bluepiled beyond repair
>>
>>79429021

You have to understand that even without joining NATO you can still fight off Russia.
>>
>>79428432
>Do you believe Putin has any reason to invade Finland unprovoked? Any at all?

Yes. Acting tough. Putin is the type that will literally start a war just to act tough. He's a lunatic and egomaniac, only thing separating him from the likes of Gaddafi is religion.
>>
>>79415875
>I will put soldiers on the border

Is this even a threat? We have soldiers on the mexican border, that doesn't mean we are about to go to war with mexico. Any Nationalist country should have well defended borders.
>>
>>79429165
>two-faced plays.

Again, doing this is to Finland's best interest. Don't anger both sides, doing business with both side, and a prosper Finland. They don't need to change.
>>
>>79429129
>Crimea was their previous terrirtory

All of Finland was a Russian duchy for a couple centuries. They could easily claim that Finland is Russian clay and all Finns have to fuck off. They don't need a real reason or a justification that would make sense to anyone. They're Russians.
>>
>>79416168
most of us don't, but most of us don't want a fugly Guggenheim modern money launder center either
>>
>>79429441
What country did Gaddafi invade?
>>
File: that doubt when2.png (90 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
that doubt when2.png
90 KB, 633x758
What the fuck is Russia's problem? Finland can join whatever alliance it chooses; if Russia decides to escalate it by attacking them or moving troops closer to their border, he only proves Finland took the right decision, as it's clear Russia is just looking for any casus belli it can right now, and besides he clearly doesn't want to recognise Finland as an independent nation with sovereign right to determine its own future. The fact he threatens them means Putin clearly desires a Russian future for Finland. Complete asshole. WHY can't Russia just be calm and chill? That country's been an asshole for three quarters of last century. When the USSR fell we all thought "finally, the chance of peace." NOT FUCKING LIKELY WITH THOSE BOZOS.
>inb4 Russia's FSB online meme-team "calls me out" as a "shill"
>>
File: 1466364318069.gif (2 MB, 277x342) Image search: [Google]
1466364318069.gif
2 MB, 277x342
>>79429441
>NATO will stop all war.
JUST
>>
>>79429441
>Yes. Acting tough. Putin is the type that will literally start a war just to act tough.
So tell me, how many wars in your opinion Putin started solely for the purpose of acting tough?
>>
File: 6qfAYbj5XHI.jpg (70 KB, 575x572) Image search: [Google]
6qfAYbj5XHI.jpg
70 KB, 575x572
>>79428966
>cockholes
>ichkeria
>FSA
>>
>>79415875

Fugg
>>
>>79421253
>I believe sooner or later Finland will join NATO.
I believe sooner or later Finland will get glassed or conquered by Russia.

Don't be dumb, someone needs to be made an example of, there will be no quarrels with sacrificing Finland/Ukraine/misc country to get at Russia/China. This is about power and control(geopolitics), be harmless and a buffer state and nobody is going to bother you.
>>
>>79429706
That's just eternal Russian
They're interesting and good people
But the leadership is always like that
But don't forget UK declared a war on Finland too during WWII
>>
Reminder that Crimea is as Russian as Karelia or Petsamo. That is, natives forcefully relocated (Tatars punished for siding with Hitler and kicked to Central Asia) and Russians brought in. If Finland had gotten lost lands back in the early 1990s we'd be having this shit too.
>>
File: 1452377739360.jpg (12 KB, 206x235) Image search: [Google]
1452377739360.jpg
12 KB, 206x235
>>79428410
Less than a fifth is imported. And out of that about 10 million cubic meters, Russia imported less than 8 million. You failed to mention that we domestically harvested around 56 million cubic meters of wood. We could harvest closer to 80 million cubic meters per year sustainably and cut out Ivan out ans create more jobs in Finland, which is great considering we are suffering from unemployement.
>>
File: judging you.png (212 KB, 606x571) Image search: [Google]
judging you.png
212 KB, 606x571
>>79429903
>But don't forget UK declared a war on Finland too during WWII
What. The. Fuck does that have to do with contemporary events?
>>
>>79429706
>Finland can join whatever alliance it chooses

Yes. Putin just said that if shit hit the fan, Finland will be enemy.
>>
>>79429706
Imagine if Scotland suddenly decided to ally with North Korea and put a battalion on their side of Hadrian's Wall. You'd not be too happy about it.
>>
File: 1460253034175.jpg (105 KB, 600x752) Image search: [Google]
1460253034175.jpg
105 KB, 600x752
>All these NATO globalist shills
pic related shows the neo-trotskyist liberal alliance in the west (EU, NATO).
>>
>>79429969
I'm just saying, don't think there is ultimate good or ultimate bad. We Finns don't believe in that kind of thing.
>>
>>79429969
estonia shills are using this arguments all the time. "Russia opressed us through our history of existence"
>>
>>79429994
Russia seems to desire enemies over allies?

>>79430032
It's not remotely analogous to that at all.
>>
>>79429929
Only if most people in the lands we got back were Russian. Also I don't know why you would defend Muslims when they are the minority in Crimea.
>>
>>79429708
>>NATO will stop all war

I never said that, or even implied. What I said is that war with Russia may be inevitable and may not require anything that any sane person would regard as a valid reason. Russia has historically acted unpredictably and aggressively, and consistently denies any wrongdoing indicating that they're incapable of changing their ways.

If you have a known drunken violent lunatic as your neighbor, would you think you'll be fine as long as you don't bother him? What if he decides that looking at him is "provocation"?
>>
>>79430101
>NATO dindu nuffin'! we gud boiz & never attack anyone except for every 5 years
>>
>>79429204
touch my wood senpai
>>
>>79415875
It's a Russian territory, they can do whatever they want.
>>
>>79430236
>Russia has historically acted unpredictably and aggressively, and consistently denies any wrongdoing indicating that they're incapable of changing their ways.
lol nigga
>>
>>79429606
They have dozens of heavily armed battalions with tanks and attack helicopters on the Western borders and they run occupation drills annually. NATO doesn't practice occupying Russia, just defending NATO territories, but Russia practices land invasion on NATO countries. If you think it's a meme, think what preceded the Ukraine occupation. The exact same things.

It's far different from guarding borders. Russia is the dindu nuffin of countries.
>>
>>79430101
It's just a fact: Finland in NATO - start war with NATO = start war with Finland as well.
It's their choice, as you said :^)
We want peace, but it seems that NATO don't want it.
>>
>>79430136
Russians in Crimea were as much of a non-issue before Great Patriotic War as they were in Karelia before Winter War.
>>
>>79429633
>They don't need a real reason or a justification that would make sense to anyone. They're Russians.

They are the shadow of its former self. Also Finland was separated from Russia for far too long, that claim holds zero legitimacy. They don't take Crimea by invading with their army and killing civilians there. They did it with concealed troops and mostly with the help of people in Crimean government itself. So unless your country is infiltrated by Russians, you have nothing to worry.
>>
>>79430101
Yeah it is. Russia doesn't want an opposing military force right next to her border, nobody would. It's very reasonable if they want to put troops near the new frontier in such a case.
>>
Finland has absolute nothing for Russia. We have fucking fresh water and forest, that's it. We're north so only thing that Russia would come and fuck Finland up is because they're on their way to Norway/Sweden. Nato on the other hand has tremendous gains from having foothold in Finland
>>
File: putput.jpg (96 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
putput.jpg
96 KB, 1024x576
>>79415875

BTW, I liked the part where Putin said that Russia was the first country to acknowledge Finland's independence, conveniently leaving out that Russia was ALSO the only threat to it, ever.
>>
File: 13147933810fa.jpg (215 KB, 770x546) Image search: [Google]
13147933810fa.jpg
215 KB, 770x546
>NATO doesn't practice occupying Russia, just defending NATO territories, but Russia practices land invasion on NATO countries
>>
>>79429994
But why can't NATO and Russia stop being enemies? What the fuck are we even fighting about anymore? We're not totally capitalist, and you aren't totally communist. If both of our countries could just step back and realize we have no reason to be against each other, all would be well.
>>
>>79430349
The Mongols had Russia on its knees though
>>
>>79430479
>But why can't NATO and Russia stop being enemies?
never hear about resources?
>>
>>79430349
Is that Genghis Khan in pic related?
But mongols *did* succesfully invade Russia.
>>
File: Kadetti Kuumotus.jpg (24 KB, 251x360) Image search: [Google]
Kadetti Kuumotus.jpg
24 KB, 251x360
>>79424777
>trips of truth
checked.

It's alwasy fucking finland.
NATO
>hey finlan wanna be on the frontlines if russia gets uppity
>it's a sweet gig you get to fight whilst the members further away get to do nothing

Russia
>finlan i hear NATO has been talking with you
>i hope you're not gonna join them
>it would be
>a bad decision
>i will have to beef up security on our border because poor little russia is feeling threatened by your non-committal talks
>i hope we don't have to anything drastic to stop you from joining

Finland
>mfw
>>
>>79429021
>since the 8th century
Same can be said about the west. You have a bias and pointless attitude. Soviet empire was vastly stronger and more aggressive.

This isn't the 1920's, 1 nuke or barrage of weapons will cripple/kill most of Finland. The original plans, in-case Russia attacked western German was to nuke Poland/Germany but not to attack Russia/Soviet Union directly.

Now you are asking to get nuke by both sides in order to "feel safe." What a fucking coward you are.

>inb4 you try living next to Russia
grow some balls, bitch.
>>
>>79430063
>all these NATO shills ready to die for kike overlord interests
I know we're statistically suicidal but come on.
>>
>>79426938

Such a cuck thing to say.
>>
>>79430581
>But mongols *did* succesfully invade Russia.
where your mongols now, nigga?
>>
>>79430101
>It's not remotely analogous to that at all.
Because NATO is good and everyone else is evuuul.
>>
>>79430569
Sure, but if all of NATO can live together peacefully, then why the fuck can't Russia and Russian aligned nations do the same? It's not like there isn't enough resources to go around.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 69

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.