[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
rly made me tank, i'm now #CheerfulForChores
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
rly made me tank, i'm now #CheerfulForChores
>>
File: literally brainwashed.jpg (23 KB, 340x184) Image search: [Google]
literally brainwashed.jpg
23 KB, 340x184
>>
awesomeness
>>
>>79410991
truly many awesome women nowadays
>>
>>79410767
>Have girlfriend at time.
>Working two jobs while she stays at home.
>I am exhausted.
>Sometimes I just take my cloths off beside the bed "in case I need to get into them during sleep, emergencies"
>Leave dirty cloths there if not.
>Leave dirty dishes on the table.
Sometimes I dont have a lot of time to eat, so I just make something really quick while changing and eat, leave.

>She begins giving me shit about these things.
Tough.
>She keeps giving me shit about leaving a mess.
SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT!
>She shuts up and listens.
I AM MAKING A MESS IN MY OWN HOME THAT I PURCHASED IN WHICH YOU ARE LIVING IN RENT FREE!
>She gets mad.
No no, listen to yourself.

You are in my home, yelling at me, about leaving a dirty bowl on the counter, and a tshirt in the bedroom floor.

>She starts screaming "Im not your mom"
BITCH DID I EVER ASK YOU TO CLEAN UP AFTER ME!?

>If I dont who will?
ME! I DID IT BEFORE I MET YOU AND ILL SURE AS HELL DO IT AFTER IM DONE WITH YOU!

>She gets more mad, cussing me, she wants to know what that means.
It means your usefulness has run out, get the FUCK OUT!

>Shes in shock, she cant belive it.
Here I will help you pack if you dont WANT TO!
>Go and throw her shit into a garbage bag.
>Out she goes.
>She refuses to leave.
>Hair of the head, out she goes.
>Police come, domestic disturbance.

I asked her to leave and she refused, I told her to leave and she refused, she was at that point trespassing.

>HE HIT MEEEEE!
Officer I never touched her
>Oi you got evidence.
Yes, I leave a security system running recording parts of the house.
>Shes in shock.
I never trusted you, and knew you stole from me once, I just wanted more proof the next time you did it.
>>
>>79411435
Nice, you were about to be cucked and you avoided that I applaud you.
>>
>>79411435
>Being so paranoid you record your own home
>Never encouraging your gf to get a job

You will be forever unhappy.
>>
>>79411741
>paranoid
And look what happened, it ended up saving his ass.
>>
>>79410767
i don't get it, please explain
>>
>>79410907
> stay at home mom
> "second class citizens"
> i get to stay in my comfortable home with my beautiful children, doing demanding but simple work while my husband has to get up at the same time every day and go to work

Jesus Christ, I can't understand these people.
>>
>>79411435

Why did you date a crazy slut whom you knew to be a thief? My girlfriend brings me breakfast in bed and gives me massages. She also works while I do not. Wagecucks these days, I swear... When will you learn that NEET is the way of truth?
>>
>>79412137
one on the left is willfully putting herself in the role of household caretaker and managing a domestic setting while her husband is the breadwinner, which is taboo in a lot of western scenarios for some reason
this causes people to get upset, somehow
>>
If she aint doin housework she better put out and be hot as fuck.
>>
Do the women on both sides work? Also
>getting married
>any month, any date, any year
>>
i was pondering about the BECAUSE SHEZ AWSUM part

it's all about them.

it's all about the IM AN AWSUM PERSON AND YOU SHOULD CARE ABOUT THAT

I FEEL GOOD

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME

for these whores building a solid family with sacrifices coming from both sides and a real project to raise a child it's not even conceivable

it's all about FEELING AWESOME

it takes nothing for them to grow bored and all of a sudden there will be another temporary replacement that will make them FEEL MORE AWSUM than you
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.