[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lets talk about /tg/ station politics. Who are you voting for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1422942337768.png (42 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1422942337768.png
42 KB, 300x300
Lets talk about /tg/ station politics.

Who are you voting for headmin this election?
>>
kor or shaps probably

HG is a menace and paprika is an idiot
>>
When are they going to remake it already?
>>
never and it's not necessary either
>>
>>79404214
Yes, it is. Faggot.
>>
>>79403884
Why vote, i just want to toolbox clowns
>>
File: 1360295411171.gif (202 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1360295411171.gif
202 KB, 400x400
>>79404306
fuck off netherlands byond is fine and if you don't think so you're shit at videogames
>>
>>79404410
Fix your shitty code, fag.
The game needs to be better.

This is like discovering the concept of voxel based games, and then just playing minecraft while shitting on people who suggest going beyond that and improving on the idea.

I want the server to not crash because someone blew up a bomb, I want rebindable keys, full screen, better simulations etc.
Just get that shit done already.
They can easily just use the same art assets while only improving the engine.
>>
>>79404898
The game needs to be ported to something other than byond. Bpyond plain and simply sucks

You need to be careful with the way you do things though. Change too much and it won't be the same game anymore
>>
>>79405160
As long as you can keep the complexity and base mechanics people are going to love it, even if it's not a Space Station 13 game.
What attracted people to the game in the first place was all the things you could do in it.

When people first read all the greentext stories they couldn't believe it was a real game. That's what a remake needs to be.
>>
>>79405411
Your right. As long as you can do the same amount of stuff you can do in the current ss13 it'll be good.

I'm worried that whoever willnport it will try and do it their way and add shit they like and take away shit they don't.

If they stick as close as possible to the current ss13 formula they can't go wrong.
>>
>>79405783
Whoever makes it only needs to create a barebones engine and make it moddable. The community creates all the cool shit.
The game wasn't created with clowns and mimes in mind. This stuff evolves organically.
Each server mods the game and they all steal from eachother.
>>
>>79406034
>The community creates all the cool shit.

This also got us vorestation
>>
>>79406034
A simple engine that everything will be built on would be the best idea.
It should be focused on good netcoding to reduce lag as much as possible.
When people start adding their own stuff it'll start to get laggy but that's inevitable.
>>
>>79406240
>coderbus
>cool shit
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.