[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
America's Collapse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 312x162) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9 KB, 312x162
When do you all think America will collapse? And how so? I've read up a lot of how Rome was like shortly before the collapse and I see a lot of parallels.
>>
>>79399651
>When/if
I don't know, but the parallels are there. Juvenal, the Roman satirist, his tales are a dead ringer for current events here in the U.S.. He talks about how women in his era go about topless and hunting wild boars - topless women protestors are rampant, and there is a reality show about women who hunt wild boars that was on t.v. the past couple of years.
>>
>when?

no idea

>how so?

it will certainly involve the intervention of foreign powers. people tend to get nervous when a nation with 6,000 nuclear warheads starts to collapse or get taken over, you know?
>>
>>79399651
Also Rome didn't collapse in one day the same way it wasn't built in one day. The US will Balkanise, and it's Byzantine equivalent will gradually albeit peacefully fade into strong irrelevance
>>
File: image.jpg (245 KB, 936x702) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
245 KB, 936x702
>>79400655
The bell is tolling soon for Hillary Rodham Clinton,
TRUMP 16! Watch now!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=s2h92qYu_sg
>>
Trudeau is playing dumb because he will nuke the US major cities as soon as Trump or Hillary win the presidency.
>>
>>79399651
>>
>>79399651

t. 15 year old
>>
>>79399651
soon

i give us 15yrs before global fallout
>>
>>79399651
You can collapse our buildings... but you will never collapse our FREEDOM!
>>
>>79399651
It will happen before 2030. The bloodiness of the process depends on whether Trump is elected or not. You should all vote for Trump if you want as little violence as possible. Clinton would be a nightmare. America will no longer be a global superpower, but a regional one. The hegemony is over.
>>
>>79399651
The second Hillary is elected.

I'm serious, all cards are on the table this election. If Hillary is elected you will lose the Supreme Court. Obamas immigration plan will then be put into full affect and there will be millions more democrat voters.

The United States will cease to exist in a year or two
>>
>Fertility rates are below replacement.
This is self-explanatory. Without population growth or technological progress, there's no economic growth.

>Scientific progress is stalling.
Significant breakthroughs are increasingly rare. Publications have more and more names on them. Moore's Law is basically dead.

Our scientific knowledge is so unwieldy and complex that only the smartest people can manage it. We need them doing peer review, but they're busy doing research of their own. We have second rate grad students and post docs handling peer review. This is half the reason academia is in such bad shape.

>Infrastructure is literally crumbling.
The Flint water problem is one of the first indications of this. The Minneapolis bridge collapse in 2007 was another indication. We literally can't maintain our roads and water supply.

>Corruption and tax evasion
The government no longer serves the public interest. Corporations no longer have a duty to the communities they operate in. Their computations are about maximizing their income, minimizing tax payments, etc.

>Competition
China has already overtaken the US in raw GDP. They'll eventually overtake the US in technology too (maybe they already have). Their ethical... flexibility has allowed them to make progress in areas we refuse to consider.

>Loss of religion and cultural values
When people talk about white culture not existing, this is what they're referring to.

The US will definitely decline over the next century. The only question is whether or not there will be something to replace it.
>>
>>79401625

>t. the same Slovak who thought Russia would beat America in a head to head war
>>
what its not ogre now? a young generation shackled by debt, real wages havent changed in a decade, crumbling infrastructure and a call to pull out of every one of our failed forgeign policies created in the last 40 years? things are going down fast
>>
>>79403226
>implying it wouldn't
>>
>>79403226
it's about the values the soldiers fight for

US Army:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sWN_sQCGmM

Russian army:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrxgAwuKxec
>>
>>79399651
No, what's happening in America is much closer to how the Republic Ended. America will be born anew as an Empire. (The British Empire was the Kingdom)
>>
>>79399651
Less or more 30 years. One generation.
Take a peek at your statistics.
>>
>>79401820

they literally said the same exact thing about Obama
>>
File: 1581974198.jpg (238 KB, 590x824) Image search: [Google]
1581974198.jpg
238 KB, 590x824
>>79399651
>>
>>79403088
nice defeatism. you would have been fun to chill with in 29
>>
>>79399651
When?

It's happening now, we just don't realize it.
>>
>>79399651
balkanisation when whites become a minority and a prolonged time of Apartheit. .
>>
>>79401820
wtf
>>
>>79399651
Well before that happens we will inevitably become a third world country with massive social stratification. There will be growing tensions and conflict in rural areas similar to the Bundy incident
>>
>>79399651
USA might collapse

America, i doubt it
>>
it's inevitable, the most likely critical position will happen from the fall out in US/EU trade from EU collapse. with significant price increases and malinvestment, inflation will hit the US hard. the key thing is for food prices to rise 100-200%. that would do it for the underclass and cause large unrest.
>>
Most empires crumbles form within.

Looking at your 2 presidential candidates I guess that is the first step towards collapse when either of them takes the office.

But most probably and hopefully no significant negative change will come.

We went step closer to the nuclear apocalypse again tho with all the sanctions and proxywars.
>>
File: 1919.png (186 KB, 687x727) Image search: [Google]
1919.png
186 KB, 687x727
Our shadow government would maintain control no matter what happens. Martial law will maintain order.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.