[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hmm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 230
Thread images: 41
File: Confused.jpg (41 KB, 463x364) Image search: [Google]
Confused.jpg
41 KB, 463x364
"People who advocate gun-control are stupid. You shouldn't generalize all gun-owners based on the the actions of a few crazies."

>But anon, you generalize all muslims based on the actions of a few radicals. What makes your generalization any more valid?

Well, /pol/?
>>
>>79396530
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRUHwQW9nyQ

We are not generalizing. All Muslims support death penalty for homosexuals.
>>
File: Sweden yes flag.png (62 KB, 500x306) Image search: [Google]
Sweden yes flag.png
62 KB, 500x306
>>79396530
Prevalance of violent crime correlates with race, not with gun control. That's why ethnic/racial background is alot more important then gun control.
>>
>>79396530
america has no obligation to accept anyone into their borders

america IS under obligation to never infringe on the right of the people to keep and bear arms

didn't even need to touch your strwawman
>>
File: r.jpg (71 KB, 425x570) Image search: [Google]
r.jpg
71 KB, 425x570
>flag
>>
>>79396530
of course poster is swedish he could only be swedish or german
>>
>>79396713
>All Muslims support death penalty for homosexuals.
That's not true even in the slightest, and your the muslims in your video don't speak for the majority of muslims.
>>79396827
People also have a constitutional right to be muslim (1st amendment).
>>79396737
Muslim isn't a race.
>>79396838
Rollin'
>>
>>79396530
Ayo hol' up.
So yous be sayin' I can't be pro-gun without being hostile towards dem muslims?
>>
>>79396530
Actually, I don't generalize people. I call into question their belief system. If you think criticizing beliefs is the same as criticizing people then you're the one being discriminatory. You're projecting your own prejudices about people on to statements made about beliefs.
>>
>>79396530
the user's manual for an AR-15 doesn't say "use this to kill everyone that doesn't also own one"
>>
>>79397055
>People also have a constitutional right to be muslim (1st amendment).
if they were born here sure. but what percentage of muslims are born in america? .00001%?
>>
when muslims attend your son's christian school you know the end times are near
there are 7 of them
BCC, Vic, Aus
>>
>>79396530
I want that girl to be my gf
>>
>>79397156
>Actually, I don't generalize people. I call into question their belief system. If you think criticizing beliefs is the same as criticizing people then you're the one being discriminatory.
People are what they think so you're wrong. You're generalizing muslims, doesn't matter how you try to spin it.
>>79397209
the user's manual for an AR-15 doesn't say "use this to kill everyone that doesn't also own one"
Neither does the Quran. You probably cite verses out of context and consequently don't understand what they actually mean.
>>
>>79397538
>Neither does the Quran.
aaaaaaand it's bait. Thanks for playing
>>
>>79396530
Criminals can get guns whether or not guns are legal to bear.
>>
>>79397413
>if they were born here sure.
Don't have to be born in America to have the constitutional rights. Don't you know how your own legal system works?
>>
>>79396530
Go away with your critical thinking it make things boring. Life is art and art is life, let emotion take over and we plunge ourselves in touch with true human nature
>>
>>79397632
I'm not surprised that you've run out of arguments (and thus flee with your tail between legs). Here's an advice: Attain knowledge about things you intend to argue/debate, otherwise you just look stupid and uninformed.
>>79397645
What's your point?
>>
>swedecuck
>defends the invaders that are destroying his country and daily killing his people

Are swedes just a meme at this point? Do they even exist in europe anymore?
>>
>>79397673
ok, move the goalposts some more

what percentage of muslims were not born in america but are american citizens? .0000000000000000001%?
>>
>>79396530
Jesus fucking a pencil sharpener you are dense.

Most people are judging the islamic ideology which promotes the killing of gays, subjugation of women and the killing of non muslims and the followers of this goat fucking ideology.

Gun owners are not a single ideology. There are left leaning gun owners, right leaning, gay, trans, or even mentally challenged fucks like yourself.

To sum up, to be a muslim there are certain rules practices you have to follow (kill the infidels and fuck 8 year olds) while there is no over arching ideology for gun owners.
>>
File: 1467365995737.jpg (43 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
1467365995737.jpg
43 KB, 650x366
People who support gun control are objectively stupid, because any idiot can make a fully automatic weapon.
>>
>>79397832
I am not defending anyone. I'm calling out /pol/ on logical inconsistency.
>>
>>79396530
No-one generalises, they want to control with broad measures.
>>
>>79397915
You set up a false argument see
>>79397982
>>
>>79396530
Islam is a set of ideals.
Guns are inanimate.
>>
>>79396530
far more muslims talk about how much they want to slaughter infidels than gun owners talk about how much they want to shoot up a church
>>
>>79396530
I don't justify my right to have guns because "we shouldn't be generalized" so that faggotry can fuck right off. I don't really care what people think of me, if they want to live their life praying nothing ever happens to them or that the police response time will somehow be extraordinary fast when something does, then that's on them. For me though, I'm not going to live my life feeling like my family is prey to all the trash my government sustains through social programs. I've already experienced what these people are like when shit goes down (Sandy) and I won't ever give up my rights so little cowards can feel safer knowing only nigger and spic gangs have guns in my area.
>>
>>79397915
then you are calling out yourself on your own hypocrisy, by claiming all those on /pol/ hold x belief
>>
>>79396530

I know this is stupid fucking bait but here you go anyway

Guns are just objects, it depends wildly on the person who has them how they used.

Islam is a religion with its teachings being a set way, especially with the most common version that also happens to be very violent. Islam as a whole however has violence as a cornerstone to its teachings. Even 'moderate' muslim thus believe things that we would easily consider extreme. The line from 'moderate' muslim to 'radical' muslim is so thin that it might as well not exist
>>
>>79397855
I fail to see how this is relevant. The question at hand is what makes your generalization any more valid. Your response was "america has no obligation to accept anyone into their borders" as if you're allowed to straight out reject muslims from entering your country. This is false. Look at what the 1st amendment says:

>The First Amendment (Amendment I) to the United States Constitution prohibits the making of any law respecting an establishment of religion, impeding the free exercise of religion

You're not allowed to create such laws (and a country is run through laws).

>>79397889
>Most people are judging the islamic ideology which promotes the killing of gays, subjugation of women and the killing of non muslims and the followers of this goat fucking ideology.
Most muslims in the west don't subscribe to those tenets. It's the same with christians. The Bible is practically advocating the same thing as the Quran if you're gonna quote shit out of context.
>>
>>79396530
Are you seriously comparing guns to muslims? You don't see how they differ?
>>
>>79397889
To be fair they don't HAVE to fuck the 8 year olds. They do however HAVE to subvert those of other beliefs and kill gays and oppress women. If they don't they aren't even actual Muslims, usually just western women in cosplay.
>>
>>79396530
SHALL
>>
>>79396530
NOT
>>
>>79396530
BE
>>
>>79396530
INFRINGED
>>
File: image.jpg (296 KB, 786x1071) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
296 KB, 786x1071
>mfw there are hundreds of thousands of violent Islamic militants and, like, 12 white mass shooters recently

It's not even close faggot. At all.
>>
My giant cock is a well regulated militia
>>
>>79398212

>Comparing the bible to the Quran

Oh come on. You obviously don't know shit about the Quran if you even consider this
>>
>>79396530
In a 2007 Pew Research poll in response to a question on whether suicide bombing and other forms of violence against civilian targets to defend Islam could be justified, ( http://pewresearch.org/files/old-assets/pdf/muslim-americans.pdf#page=97 ) in Europe:

Muslim countries:
45% of Muslims in Egypt believed it could never be justified, 25% believed it could be justified rarely, 20% sometimes, and 8% thought it could be justified often.
61% of Muslims in Turkey believed it could never be justified, 9% believed it could be justified rarely, 14% sometimes, and 3% thought it could be justified often.
43% of Muslims in Jordan believed it could never be justified, 28% believed it could be justified rarely, 24% sometimes, and 5% thought it could be justified often.
28% of Muslims in Nigeria believed it could never be justified, 23% believed it could be justified rarely, 38% sometimes, and 8% thought it could be justified often.
69% of Muslims in Pakistan believed it could never be justified, 8% believed it could be justified rarely, 7% sometimes, and 7% thought it could be justified often.
71% of Muslims in Indonesia believed it could never be justified, 18% believed it could be justified rarely, 8% sometimes, and 2% thought it could be justified often.

Europe:
64% of Muslims in France believed it could never be justified, 19% believed it could be justified rarely, 10% sometimes, and 6% thought it could be justified often.
70% of Muslims in Britain believed it could never be justified, 9% believed it could be justified rarely, 12% sometimes, and 3% thought it could be justified often.
83% of Muslims in Germany believed it could never be justified, 6% believed it could be justified rarely, 6% sometimes, and 1% thought it could be justified often.
69% of Muslims in Spain believed it could never be justified, 9% believed it could be justified rarely, 10 % sometimes, and 6% thought it could be justified often.
>>
>>79397982
>No-one generalises
Are you new to /pol/?
>>79398049
Gun owners have killed more people than muslims ever have.
>>79398105
I never said all people on /pol/ are generalizing.
>>79398064
Well that's good and all, but this thread is about the generalizations in the OP.
>>79398046
>>79398201
So a generalization is valid if it's about beliefs/ideologies? Guess "all atheists are fat virgins" is a valid generalization as well then.
>>
>>79398464
>I never said all people on /pol/ are generalizing.
>I'm calling out /pol/

yeah ya did
>>
Legal gun owners are less prone to crime than the average person.

Over half of all muslims support governmentally enforced sharia law, globally.
>>
>>79398464
Shitposting at its finest, abandoning thread.
>>
>>79398429
This isn't cause by Islam, but rather socialization. When muslims grow up in western countries they become more and more liberal about their religion (by each generation).

The source you're referring to shows this as well.
>>
File: 1461793519121.gif (204 KB, 404x416) Image search: [Google]
1461793519121.gif
204 KB, 404x416
>>79398464
>Gun owners have killed more people than muslims ever have.
>muslim breaks US mass shooting record just recently
>>
>MUH GUNS!!!!111!!
>>
>>79398464

How is this a generalization you immense faggot? I'm saying the religion teaches this and that, that's just fact. The fact that 'moderate' muslim still agree with and support some very extreme ideas have also been proven time and again. Time to stop sticking your head in the sand Björn
>>
>>79396530
you tell 'em Sven
>>
>>79398212
Ahhh the fabled moderate muslim
>>
>>79398212
>"america has no obligation to accept anyone into their borders" as if you're allowed to straight out reject muslims from entering your country. This is false

If they are not american citizens then they are not under the jurisdiction of the bill of rights. thus we can reject them from entering the country
>>
>>79396530
Simply because gun ownership cannot make someone crazy, but following a kooky religion can.
>>
>>79398650
>The fact that 'moderate' muslim still agree with and support some very extreme ideas have also been proven time and again.

source?
>>
>>79396530
>But anon, you generalize all muslims based on the actions of a few radicals
Plenty of things wrong here, but this is the most wrong. We generalize Muslims because of the contents of the book that they all universally claim to live by.
Even if there was not a single act of Muslim terrorism in the history of Western civilization, we'd still have a problem with the fact that they follow such a wicked moral code, no matter how loosely.
>>
>>79398650
>I'm saying the religion teaches this and that, that's just fact
No it's not. There are different interpretation of the Quran as with the Bible.
>The fact that 'moderate' muslim still agree with and support some very extreme ideas have also been proven time and again.
See >>79398615 Socialization is the problem, not Islam.
>>79398617
Wow you brought up one anecdote. Guess you proved me wrong.
>>
>>79398464

Muslims kill several times as many people with just mass murders than the total US murder rate every year. And that's not even considering that the overwhelming majority of gun murder is done with illegally owned firearms
>>
>>79396530
Except it is not a few Muslims.

50% of the Muslim population think suicide bombing is justified.

1 in 4 AMERICAN Muslims think suicide bombings are justified.

There is nothing moderate about that.

Also gun is an inanimate object. A tool to be used for protection or in a lot of cases a weapon for "moderate" Muslims.
>>
>>79398749
>online poll

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

stop embarassing yourself, bro
>>
File: 1459458010684.jpg (58 KB, 627x663) Image search: [Google]
1459458010684.jpg
58 KB, 627x663
>>79398786
Here you are my melanated friend.
>>
>>79398615
Except that's not true at all.

Islam doesn't allow for reformation, in which case all Muslims "who become more and more liberal" need is a little push from the outside world and they go radical. Even so, that's not even the tip of the iceberg in term of the issues with Muslim immigration.
>>
>>79398795
There are several different interpretations of the Bible. Should all christians be generalized based on the KKK's interpretation?
>>
>>79398615
>This isn't cause by Islam, but rather socialization in majority islam countries
>When muslims grow up in majority christian countries they become more and more liberal about their religion

seems that islam played a big part there
>>
>>79398615

The socialization is becoming less Islamic. Islam IS its doctrine and rules. When you break them, you are less of a muslim
>>
>>79396827
Ouch. Well put, and completely accurate.
OP, I can offer only aloe, or if that burn is too severe, I will drive you to the local hospital burn unit and hold your hand.
>>
>>79396530
First of all, that first argument is shit, and the second one is also shit. The middle East has quickly become a place where religion has become radicalized and large amounts of people (Not necessarily the majority) agree with it completely. The United States should be careful to keep them out, the attacks in Paris and in Belgium are evidence of that.
>>
>>79397055
I dare you to find a video of a group of Christians, Buddhists, Jews, etc who even remotely think the same thing.
>>
>>79398786

Any fucking poll anywhere in countries of Europe that bothered to ask them if they support this or that. Every single time there's a majority of Muslims that say they support ISIS, agree that if Woman does x or y dumb thing then they should be stoned or even polls asking them if Sharia law is something they want.

Should be common knowledge by now.
>>
>>79398795
>We generalize Muslims because of the contents of the book that they all universally claim to live by.
Have you read it?

>>79398848
>50% of the Muslim population think suicide bombing is justified.

Source?

>1 in 4 AMERICAN Muslims think suicide bombings are justified.

Americans supported the Iraq war, i would say it's a just repay. If i was a american muslim i would say that suicide bombings were justified if they killed americans
>>
File: iu.jpg (72 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
iu.jpg
72 KB, 620x350
>>79398615
>>
>>79396530

Because it's funny to shit on Muslims
>>
File: 1352784709933.gif (1008 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1352784709933.gif
1008 KB, 320x240
>>79396530
>What makes your generalization any more valid?

Gun owners don't have a fringe group with its own flag that roams around slaughtering innocent people acting like it's religiously justified.

Gun owners don't advocate violence on people that disagree with them.

And gun owners aren't openly waging war on their own people.
>>
>>79398831
If you're gonna take muslims all over the world into account then do the same with guns.
>>79398884
That source has proven over and over again that the problem is socialization and not Islam (since the muslims with close ties to western civilization are more liberal than the middle-eastern ones).
>>
>>79398806

>There are different interpretation of the Quran as with the Bible

HAH, they can hardly be compared at all. The most common fucking interpretation is the most violent one as well, and any deviation is considered heretical. You're only digging yourself deeper by mentioning that bit, Sven.
>>
File: avenexalea.jpg (45 KB, 570x428) Image search: [Google]
avenexalea.jpg
45 KB, 570x428
>But anon, you generalize all muslims based on the actions of a few radicals. What makes your generalization any more valid?

Because we do it to piss off Liberals. Not to ban a religion.
>>
>>79398909

While most of the KKK membership is and was christian, the organization was founded as and for most of its life was a secular entity.

They also killed about 4000 people ocer 150 years
>>
>>79397797

No YOU attain knowledge

HAHAHAHAHA

Seriously though, how do you even put on your clothes by yourself in the morning?
>>
>>79399100
>If you're gonna take muslims all over the world into account then do the same with guns.
Before talking about guns, we need to talk about black crime. Did you know around 53% of murders in the US are committed by black people yet they only represent 13% of the population? If we blame guns for people being mentally retarded, then we should first blame blacks for committing crimes at disproportionate rates. That's precisely what you're saying here, Sven.
>>
>>79396530

Master morality makes our generalization more valid, learn it, use it, love it.
>>
File: yum yum.jpg (8 KB, 181x198) Image search: [Google]
yum yum.jpg
8 KB, 181x198
>>79396530

It's Sally Suck'em Silly!
>>
>>79398950
No, socialization did (and not primarily that of Islam).
>>79398903
>Except that's not true at all.
Except it is.
>Islam doesn't allow for reformation, in which case all Muslims "who become more and more liberal" need is a little push from the outside world and they go radical.
Then explain why muslims who grow up in the west are more liberal than those in the middle-east? This >>79398884 source confirms what I am saying. There are different kinds of muslims.
>>79398969
You're either a muslim or you're not. There's no such thing as "less" muslim.
>>
>>79398909

>KKK
>Relevant
>Anywhere near the size of Muslim violent 'interpretation'

Grasping for straws are you?
>>
File: 0000000000.png (488 KB, 666x673) Image search: [Google]
0000000000.png
488 KB, 666x673
It's pathetic that people's opinion on Islam comes from non-practicing, liberalized western "Muslims" who are as heretical and deviant as the average Protestant.
>>
>>79396530

Guns are good, Muslims are bad.

Guns are tools, Muslims are cult members.
>>
>>79399004
Christian identity.
>>
File: 1451036561254_0.png (73 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1451036561254_0.png
73 KB, 900x900
>>79396530
It says in the Quran to kill all non believers. It doesn't state anything about killing any group of people in a gun manual.
American's 1
Goat fuckers 0
>>
>>79399328

See, this nigga gets it.
>>
>>79399275
>Then explain why muslims who grow up in the west are more liberal than those in the middle-east? This >>79398884 source confirms what I am saying. There are different kinds of muslims.
They become LESS Islamic, you twat. Islam IS the problem. Or what, are you now going to pretend reformists doesn't get instantly killed all around the Muslim world? Please stop being so deliberately obtuse.
>>
>>79396827
this
>>
>>79398884
>Wife sgoiuld obey husband

Not extreme at all. I even wonder why there are some many milllions of muslims who say otherwise

>Sharia should rule

Saying that sharia should rule and actually doing anything are 2 different things.

>Death for adultery

Not extreme. It was common in western societies. It's something called honour.

>Death for apostasy

This one is more radical. And it's impressive to me why there is only 1/3 supporting such a clear sharia law
>>
>>79399100
So?

It doesn't mean you need to domesticate them or accept anything.
>>
>>79396530

Cars kill more people than guns.

Hell, Muslims kill more people than guns.

You're more likely to get struck by lightning than killed in a random public shooting.

You're more likely to get killed by a hammer.
>>
File: Please Call Me Beautiful.png (95 KB, 209x375) Image search: [Google]
Please Call Me Beautiful.png
95 KB, 209x375
>>79396530
>>
File: 1458310599714.png (154 KB, 430x540) Image search: [Google]
1458310599714.png
154 KB, 430x540
>>79399039
There are literately 30 plus sources floating around this thread and you have NONE.

FUCK OFF SWEDE KEK!
>>
>>79396530

Guns are tools, Muslims are fools.

Keep the fools at bay so the guns can stay.
>>
>>79399145
I fail to see how that's relevant. The KKK consider themselves to be "christian". Their ideologies are taken from the Bible (which is why groups like Christian Identity share these interpretations). I say it again, should we judge all christians based on the KKK's interpretation of the Bible?
>>79399174
It's not hard seeing as I'm not a fatass. You on the other hand... How do you even manage to get out of bed?
>>
>>79397903

Is that a Kebab Removal Kit?

I've seen those on Christian websites.
>>
>>79399372
>It says in the Quran to kill all non believers

Source? And interpretation?
>>
>>79399309
Same with christianity. The Bible doesn't advocate racial equality, integration and pacifism. Quite the opposite actually.
>>
>>79399441
Or you know there's no reason to believe owning a gun will make people act crazy unlike belonging to a religion that has daily terrorist attacks committed in it's name.
>>
>>79399309

People's opinion comes from all Islam, both in the west and the middle east. Unless you mean delusional normies that have been fed propaganda

Religion of peace my ass
>>
File: TheCube.jpg (73 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
TheCube.jpg
73 KB, 500x375
OP I am a Murdercube worshiping Ammosexual Attack Helicopter Otherkin with a GAU-8 BRRRRRRRTTTTT!!!! Fetish special snowflake. Your post offends me in the worst ways possible and I demand that you are banned from 4chan forever!
Think of the Feelings!
>>
>>79399488
Just the pew research poll, wich i already addressed
>>
>>79399100

You're ignoring that most gun murders were done with illegally possessed firearms. IE, where gun control failed, because shitskins gonna shitskin
>>
>>79399527

Yes, and the KKK is good. What is your point?
>>
>>79399400
>They become LESS Islamic, you twat. Islam IS the problem.
Sigh, no. You're either a muslim or you're not. There's no such thing as "less muslim". Do you not see how ridiculous that is?
>are you now going to pretend reformists doesn't get instantly killed all around the Muslim world?
How is that relevant even in the slightest? They kill them because THEIR interpretation of the Quran says so.
>>
>>79399275
>No, socialization did
no, socialization near majority muslim countries did
>>
>>79396530
No sacred holy gun book tells me to kill for my 1911
>>
>>79399418

I knew Portugal was shit but not this shit. You've gone full islam m8
>>
>>79396530

>Gun control magically makes all guns go away
>>
>>79396530
>actions of a FEW radicals

Hah stay classy liberals
>>
>>79399710
Under a Swedish proxy and ignored the fact that it still doesn't make them good or integratable people.
>>
>>79399527

The KKK was not rooted in Christian doctrine. That is an incorrect assessment.
>>
Because Islamists kill in the name of the Quran, because of the Quran.
Gun owners don't kill people in the name of the gun.
Also, pro-tip; the gun doesn't get up and pull it's own trigger.
>>
>>79396530
Deflection at its purest.

Here, the generalization is a side issue.

Namely, you need guns because they serve as a damn good safeguard against tyranny, and the misuse for violent crime is an unfortunate side effect. (the use to ward off violent crime is a fortunate side effect, but still a side effect)

Muslims, on the other hand, have a different dynamic. Muslims are not a safeguard against Tyranny. The presence of Muslims does not increase your nation's productivity, happiness, or ability to defend itself against threats, both internal and external.
Thus, the question is if Muslims themselves, as people, are a positive force overall or not.

Perosnally I think they are, because man fuck usury and fuck feminism, but I understand a lot of people disagree because muslims intend to change your existing paradigms through violence. Thus, they don't want the muslims as a whole.

The question is "Why doesn't generalization apply to gun owners?" and the answer is "It doesn't matter if it applies or not, you still need the damn guns."
>>
y'all niggas postin in a bait thread
>>
>>79398909
Interpretations are irrelevant. What matters is simply what the text objectively says.
Take the 2nd Amendment, for example.
The Supreme Court can interpret it all they want. They could come out with a unanimous 9-0 consensus that it does in fact only apply to muskets in a militia.
That wouldn't matter one iota. The text, the meaning, the original intent is still the same.
With relations to the Bible; no one's interpretation actually matters.
Not the Pope's, not Martin Luther's, not Billy Graham's, not the KKK's, not John Calvin's, not Thomas Aquinas', and not Augustine's.
All that matters is what God has to to say. Anything that helps you get to that point is a useful interpretation, and anything that hinders you is useless.
>>
>>79398766

you already got BTFO here

>>79399746
>>
>>79399527
Well, you need to separate protties from Catholics. Protestants are inhuman bastards (Check Nazi Germany) who are very similar to jews.

>>79399659
>Unless you mean delusional normies that have been fed propaganda
And you, you oh boy, you sure are imune to propaganda, since yo brwose /pol/ You are so REDPILLED xDDDDD
>>
File: 1466575765071.jpg (43 KB, 630x630) Image search: [Google]
1466575765071.jpg
43 KB, 630x630
>>79399618
The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is : execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land : that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter ; Sura 5:33

But those who reject Faith after they accepted it, and then go on adding to their defiance of Faith,- never will their repentance be accepted ; for they are those who have (of set purpose) gone astray. Sura 3:90

Any one who, after accepting faith in Allah, utters Unbelief,- except under compulsion, his heart remaining firm in Faith – but such as open their breast to Unbelief, on them is Wrath from Allah, and theirs will be a dreadful Penalty. Sura 16:106

Quran (4:89) - "They wish that you should disbelieve as they disbelieve, and then you would be equal; therefore take not to yourselves friends of them, until they emigrate in the way of God; then, if they turn their backs, take them, and slay them wherever you find them; take not to yourselves any one of them as friend or helper."

Quran (9:11-12) - "But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then are they your brethren in religion. We detail Our revelations for a people who have knowledge. And if they break their pledges after their treaty (hath been made with you) and assail your religion, then fight the heads of disbelief - Lo! they have no binding oaths - in order that they may desist."

So moderate
So peaceful
So tolerant
>>
Because being a "gun-owner" isn't a fucking ideology, it's just owning a goddamn inanimate object.

Islam has actual tenets and shit. You can assume things about people who elect to associate themselves with an established school of thought.
>>
>>79399982
Just curious, but what happens if the Pope says the Bible is a lie? Ya know, cause the Pope is infallible and all....
>>
>>79396530
If they remove all shitskins from the earth then I'll give up my guns, fair trade. No more need to generalize.
>>
>>79399982
I dont know what news sites you frequent but /pol/ is far and away the best source for information on this world
>>
>>79399982

Hitler was Catholic. And there was a Nazi pope.

(((You))) BTFO.
>>
>>79396530
Being muslim is a crime, by western laws, because all muslims believe that the Quran is the word of God, and plan to live and act by it. The Quran includes killing (murder) and enslaving (kidnapping) infidels, and raping, therefore they admitting to plan to commit those crimes, and planning crimes is illegal, and they could be deported/jailed/killed for it by a sane government. Also to make their crime more serious by western law, their crimes can be classified as hatecrimes since based on religion, and organised crime, since their religion is organised.

It is all muslims, there are no such thing as radicals, just openly "radical(by the book)", and hiding deceiving ones. The "radical" kills you, the moderate cheer for the radical, or silently support them, they believe the same shit, that is why they can be generalised. A turd by any other name is still a turd.
>>
>>79399873

Are you sayin... we wuz confederate soldiers?
>>
>>79399527
The KKK is vilified and borderline doesn't exist anymore.

All they do now is have BBQs and wear their party hoods. I mean come the fuck on get fucking real here.

Meanwhile ISIS is massive and growing and is HIGHLY supported by a vast majority of Muslims across the globe.
>>
>>79399805
I am so BTFO

>>79399846
No i'm not, lol. You guys are so paranoid, geez.

You also think there are shills here(Othere then the republican ones who do it for free)?
>>
>>79396530
First principle of Islam is a profession of faith 1 God 1 law, Shadaha. Being Muslim undermines the rule of the land unlike any other religion and the end goal is a single unified world religion. The word Islam means Submission to God
>>
>>79397209
Pretty much this.

Gun owners don't have an unreformable holy book advocating the killing and enslavement of people without guns.

Also there is no death penalty for "abandoning" your gun.
>>
File: 37184522.jpg (82 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
37184522.jpg
82 KB, 480x360
>>79399618
See
>>79400014
American's 2
Goat fuckers 0
>>
>>79399746
>Sigh, no. You're either a muslim or you're not. There's no such thing as "less muslim". Do you not see how ridiculous that is?
So, laid back Christians are not a thing? You can either be a conservative creationist Christian or you're an atheist? Please Sven, I expected you to at least get what "nuances" are.

>How is that relevant even in the slightest? They kill them because THEIR interpretation of the Quran says so.
But it's EVERYTHING that is wrong with Islam. If reformists are murdered, then there's no hope for Islam to change. I mean, who is going to change it? You Sven? You're going to get in four legs and let big Ahmed fuck you in the ass in the hope that if you treat him good enough he'll "give up" on Islam? Get real. Even if that happened, all it'll take is a "little push" from the outside and he'll get back at it. It's just how Islam work.

Something similar happened to Christianity a long time ago, but the west coped with it because they're a bunch of self-aggrandizing lazy contrarian assholes. Can we say the same of Islam? Fuck no. Islam behaves way too drastically different to even consider it as a possibility. In that sense, it's quite honestly almost impossible to topple. It truly deserves admiration entirely based from a propagation tactic angle, but its values are fucking disgusting and in complete conflict with the west.
>>
>>79399943
>Talks about religious scriptures
>says "Interpretations are irrelevant."
wat nigga? Are you dense?
>>
>>79396530
Because proportionally, there are a lot more radical Muslims within the Muslim world than there are school shooters in the group of people that own guns.

Islam literally means "submission to god" for a reason.
>>
>>79400208
Nigger you didn't respond to the Pew research data, that was the Swedish ID.
>>
>>79400014
>Any one who, after accepting faith in Allah, utters Unbelief,- except under compulsion, his heart remaining firm in Faith – but such as open their breast to Unbelief, on them is Wrath from Allah, and theirs will be a dreadful Penalty. Sura 16:106
This is apostasy

>The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is : execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land : that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter ; Sura 5:33

This seems like self defense

>But those who reject Faith after they accepted it, and then go on adding to their defiance of Faith,- never will their repentance be accepted ; for they are those who have (of set purpose) gone astray. Sura 3:90

Apostasy again

>Quran (4:89) - "They wish that you should disbelieve as they disbelieve, and then you would be equal; therefore take not to yourselves friends of them, until they emigrate in the way of God; then, if they turn their backs, take them, and slay them wherever you find them; take not to yourselves any one of them as friend or helper."

Interpretations to this one?

>Quran (9:11-12) - "But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then are they your brethren in religion. We detail Our revelations for a people who have knowledge. And if they break their pledges after their treaty (hath been made with you) and assail your religion, then fight the heads of disbelief - Lo! they have no binding oaths - in order that they may desist."

This is dimmies, right?
>>
File: 1296403397509.png (324 KB, 444x522) Image search: [Google]
1296403397509.png
324 KB, 444x522
>>79400068
Why don't you look up what the term "papal infallibility" means and come back later.
>>
>>79396530
Enforcing gun control requires that we somehow legislate or abolish free will. Therefore gun control is unenforceable. Furthermore each state goes through periods of reform, which strengthens firearm education and firearm safety. Islam, OTOH, has never been reformed. No one has even ever created an Islamic reformation. If Islam reformed, dropped shariah taqqiyah & rape, and denounced muhammad as the pedophilic psychopath he really is then there will bee peace. We also have pre-existing laws that allow us to secure our borders from terrorism, meaning we can legally enforce immigration standards.

tl;dr: gun control is unenforceable. Border control is enforceable. Gun safety goes through periods of reform. Islam does not go through periods of reform.
>>
>>79396530
I've never quite understood where people get this idea that you can't generalize muslims from. They literally follow a handbook which outlines in great detail exactly what they're supposed to believe and how they're supposed to live their lives.

"ALL Muslims believe there is one God and Mohammad is his messenger"

Oh my god u can't generalize 600 billion people shitlord!
>>
File: NRA2.png (607 KB, 769x515) Image search: [Google]
NRA2.png
607 KB, 769x515
>>79400258
>Gun owners don't have an unreformable holy book advocating the killing and enslavement of people without guns.

>Also there is no death penalty for "abandoning" your gun.

But if we say we are working on that do you think the Liberals will learn to love us unconditionally?
>>
>>79399645
It definitely doesn't advocate racial supremacy, isolationism, or war either. Not sure what you were implying.
>>
>>79398464
Holy jumping fucking shitballs.

Atheism doesn't say you have to be a fat virgin, however islam DOES state that women are inferior to men, and not just once.

I really, REALLY hope you're just trolling.
>>
File: 1420864828202.jpg (81 KB, 619x406) Image search: [Google]
1420864828202.jpg
81 KB, 619x406
>>79400603
Yes this is how they treat APOSTATES.

Imagine how they treat people who don't believe at all?

Oh wait that is not hard to imagine at all they mow them down in a nightclub, or ram a plane into a building, or blow THEMSELVES up just to kill none believers or those who don;t believe hard enough.
>>
>>79400682
I think it is 100% fair to judge Islam. The absolute objective fact that many people overlook is that most Muslims, especially the cucky liberals ones that live in America, simply don't follow the teachings of their own religion. Nor do they know them. Nor do they understand them.

As I said before, it's a lot like the majority of "Christians". You can't really extrapolate much from their behavior because in a just world they would not deserve to be known as Christian, and most Muslims would not deserve to be known as Muslim.
>>
>>79400068
No one gives a fuck about what the pope says. Papal buls are a thing of the past.

>papal infalability

Literally no one gives a fuck

>>79400102
kek

>>79400137
No one is sure. He was baptized as a catholic.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adolf_Hitler

>>79400542
>>79399418

Is anyones captcha fucking up?
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 640x640
>>79400603
We're never going to accept your shitty religion. Get over it you goat fuckers.
>>
>>79397903
This is firstly bullshit and secondly irrelevant.
I've gunsmithed literally dozens of guns, and field stripped hundreds to their component parts and put them back together again. It is a complete freaking myth that it is somehow "easy" to convert a firearm to full auto mode. (Of course, it may be easiER if you have a box of illegally obtained parts that completely change the weapon anyway - but then I'm guessing you don't mean it in the way that it's also easy to convert a Pinto into a Porsche by removing the Pinto's hood, driving a stolen Porsche under, and then replacing the Pinto hood with a Porsche one, all in three easy steps.
The "auto-sear kit" bullshit is ridiculous internet babble that retards read to think they can make a full auto conversion easily.
As to why it's irrelevant, let's say you did invest the time and money into making a weapon full auto. What have you accomplished? Great, you've broken the law in any number of ways that make it more easy to locate and stop whatever plans you may have, you can go through ammo more quickly and less accurately, and have to continually change out magazines. While shooting full auto is fun, it has little practical use except against a horde of stationary, close range, unprotected targets or to keep the horde ducking for a while. One shot per second - which a moderately experienced person can accomplish, including reload time, with a fucking revolver made in 1930, would be just as effective for a single criminal shooter on the move.
One reason militaries use full auto (but more commonly stick with 3-round bursts) is because they want dozens to hundreds of infantry slinging lead to keep the enemy sticking to cover until heavy artillery can accomplish the real job.
Stop spreading bullshit myths about how easy it is to build a homebrew full auto. I guess I could make my F150 into some semblance of a tank if I had enough plate steel, a welder, and a huge fucking illegal gun to mount on top.
>>
>>79400699
Dubs indicate that you might be onto something.
>>
>>79400876
No. Why?
>>
1) Kill anyone who insults Islam or Mohammad. (Koran.33;57-61).
2) Kill all Muslims who leave Islam. (Koran.2;217/4;89/Bukhari.9;84-57).
3) Koran can't be doubted. (Koran.2;1).
4) Islam is the only acceptable religion. (Koran.3;85).
5) Muslims must fight (jihad) infidels, even if they don't want to. (Koran 3.151/8,12/2;216).
6) We the non-Muslims are pigs and apes. (Koran. 2;62-65/Koran.5;59-60/Koran.7;166).
7) Muslims cannot be friends with Infidels. (Koran.5;51).
8) We the Infidels are sworn enemies of Muslims and Islam. (Koran.4;101).
9) Infidels can be raped as sex slaves. (Koran.4;3 & 24/5;89/23;5/33;50/58;3/70;30).
10) Infidels the vilest of creatures deserving no mercy. (Koran.98;6).
11) Muslims must terrorize us (Infidels). (Koran.8;12 &59-60/ Bukhari.4;52;220).
12) Muslims must strike terror into non-Muslims hearts. (Koran.8;60).
13) Muslims are allowed to crucify and amputate us (Infidels). Koran.8;12/47;4).
14) Muslims are allowed to behead us (Infidels) (Koran.47;4).
15) Muslims are guaranteed heaven if they kill us (non-Muslims). (Koran.9;111).
16) Marrying and divorcing pre-pubescent children is OK. (Koran.65;4).
17) Wife beating is OK. (Koran.4;34).
18) Raping wives is OK. (Koran.2;223).
19) Proving rape requires 4 (four) male Muslim witnesses. (Koran.24;13).
20) Muslims must lie to us (Infidels) to strengthen and spread Islam. (Koran.3;28?16;106).

Woops
>>
File: anglo man.jpg (90 KB, 643x960) Image search: [Google]
anglo man.jpg
90 KB, 643x960
>>79396530
>But anon, you generalize all muslims based on the actions of a few radicals.
I don't. However, #notallmuslims

If feminists can use the argument, so can I:

http://time.com/79357/not-all-men-a-brief-history-of-every-dudes-favorite-argument/
>>
>>79400709
Actually, that's exactly what it advocates. Goody good, love ‘em all up, tolerant, pacifistic "christians" who profess all the century old heresies emanating from the “whited sepulchres” of theological cemeteries are nothing but blind ditch dwellers who have dragged the whole world into the hellish abyss of these present times. They violate the word of God from Genesis to Revelation in order to be politically correct and socially acceptable.

The white race is the bleeding offspring of God, spiritually descended from Heaven to dwell on Earth.

Jesus (our brother) came to remind us of this, and our purpose, for this knowledge had been lost. The jews killed him because of it. They are of the serpent seed, a race of murderers, always have been. They are trying to kill off our race through media-manipulation, multiculturalism and miscegenation. The reason? We are at war with each other.

Protestantism and catholicism are representative of the two horns of the second beast described in revelation by John, in verse 11. “And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon."

It “spake like a dragon.” Revelation 12:9 says the dragon was “called the Devil, and Satan.” Its message is, therefore, Devilish and Satanic.

It looked “like a lamb.” The lamb is symbolic of Jesus Christ (John 1:29, 36 and Revelation 12:11; 17:14). Its appearance is, therefore, Christian.

They have worked hand in hand for the total enslavement, and destruction of white western man.

The Devil’s doctrine of racial equality, integration, and mongrelization is called was pushed by organized religion (protestantism and catholicism), long before it was ever enforced politically.

>“Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword."
Matthew 10:34.
>>
File: 1463629574260.jpg (14 KB, 480x712) Image search: [Google]
1463629574260.jpg
14 KB, 480x712
>mfw Ablerto Barbosa comes into the thread and tries to convert me
>>
>>79400709
>It definitely doesn't advocate racial supremacy
Neither do Islam

>>79400860
>Yes this is how they treat APOSTATES.
I already said it is a more extreme view they have

>Imagine how they treat people who don't believe at all?

Source?

>Oh wait that is not hard to imagine at all they mow them down in a nightclub
It was a mentally ill faggot. Islam had little to do with it

>or ram a plane into a building,

After you guys destroyed 2 of their countries

> or blow THEMSELVES up just to kill none believers
This is actually based.
>>
>>79396737
this
>>
>>79401195
Now cite them in context.
>>
Guns don't make someone violent, but islam does
>>
>>79401205
>Actually, that's exactly what it advocates.

[citation needed]

The fact that your best argument is a gross misapplication of the "but a sword" verse shows that this is not going to be a particularly enlightening discourse on theology.

>>79401317
>Neither do Islam

I'm not talking about Islam in that comment chain. Islam and Christianity are not "polar" opposites, they're just different, and one is self-evidently incorrect in respect to another.
>>
>>79398786
>>79398884

Better yet:
>>
>>79400905
Not unless it was an aluminum f-1shity
>>
>>79396530
I'm not against Muslims. I'm against Islam. Also a majority amount of Muslim even in western culture hold undemocractic and regressive beliefs.
>>
>>79398212
>Sweden
>Defending Muslims
KEK.jpg
>>
File: 1452565115820.png (814 KB, 900x3186) Image search: [Google]
1452565115820.png
814 KB, 900x3186
>>79401494
>>
>>79398615
Even if this were as simple as you put it, why is it our task to ensure they are socialized?
>>
File: 1460888655432.png (637 KB, 573x1552) Image search: [Google]
1460888655432.png
637 KB, 573x1552
>>79401619
>>
File: 1466265874671.jpg (48 KB, 500x295) Image search: [Google]
1466265874671.jpg
48 KB, 500x295
>>79401653
>>79401494
>>79401619
>>
File: 1464975025996.png (573 KB, 600x666) Image search: [Google]
1464975025996.png
573 KB, 600x666
Because the NRA doesn't make you pray to it five times a day and advocate that you kill all non members?
>>
>>79398464
>Gun owners have killed more people than muslims ever have.

If you include Muslim gun owners, sure.
>>
>>79396838
might as well
>>
>>79396530
The Middle East.
>>
>>79399674
underrated post xD
>>
>>79397673

If they're not Americans they're not our responsibility and we have no obligation to them.
>>
>>79400902
I'm atheist

>>79400992
It was meant to everyone, not just you. My captcha is extremely buggy

>>79401220
To atheism?
>>
>>79401391

If you're trying to defend these "people" all I have to bring up is their view and treatment of the LGBT community.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/apr/11/british-muslims-strong-sense-of-belonging-poll-homosexuality-sharia-law

I hope you are a fucking troll, because western society has come a long way in certain aspects, and these "people" seem to want to turn the clock back on areas of real positive progression.
>>
>>79401935
>implying modern day atheism+ isn't a religion
>>
File: 1465744815075.jpg (446 KB, 1464x1665) Image search: [Google]
1465744815075.jpg
446 KB, 1464x1665
>>
>>79402087
It is not. Atheism simply states the one does not believe in the Existance of god. Nothing else.

That shit of
>muh athiesm is a religion xDDDDD
is literally newspeak
>>
>>79397435
bayside christian college?
>>
>>79397903
Well it's not easy, you'd probably need some experience in mechanical engineering, and also the right tools, but there are books with full aouto weapon designs.

However, like >>79400905 said, there is not much point to it.
>>
>>79396838
Wew
>>
>>79401195
200% peaceful.
>>
>>79401710
>>79401653
>>79401619
This is the flat earth society of bibleposting. It's so tedious when people with no actual background in history of theology make posts about history and theology.

One hopes you will take the time in the coming weeks to read an opinion that doesn't align exactly with yours when it comes to these myths that you post. Start by typing "[topic] rebuttal" into Google.
>>
File: 1430019789313.jpg (28 KB, 680x583) Image search: [Google]
1430019789313.jpg
28 KB, 680x583
>>79402087
Atheist here.

Atheism+ is fucking cancer.

It may not be a religion per say but it is an ideological group that has an agenda that is beyond the concept of "I don't believe there is a god(s)."

You can be a total communist and be an atheist, you can be a fascist and an atheist, a capitalist, libertarian it doesn't matter. An athiest is just someone who believes there is no god(s) PERIOD nothing more nothing less. But atheism+ is some pseudo marxist bullshit hijacking the name and should be shoved in an oven.
>>
>>79402663
Nice rebuttal of my arguments. Read the Bible sometime.
>>
File: 18.jpg (591 KB, 919x1892) Image search: [Google]
18.jpg
591 KB, 919x1892
>>79396530
>You shouldn't generalize all gun-owners based on the the actions of a few crazies
Nice strawman faggot. Guns account for less than 1% of deaths in the US. Relatively speaking, it's simply not an existential threat, it's not about gun owners being generalized.
>generalize all Muslims based on the actions of a few
Nice strawman, but Islam is a religion of conquest that can't permit other faiths to exist. For over a thousand years it had killed, tortured, and enslaved non-believers, and done this in the name of Allah and the Prophet.
>http://imgur.com/a/RtZ1K
You're either painfully stupid to fuck up what the issues are, or a terrible liar to twist them this way. Read some fucking books.
>>
File: 1Of_These_Things.jpg (59 KB, 695x535) Image search: [Google]
1Of_These_Things.jpg
59 KB, 695x535
>>79396530
>less than 1% of gun owners will ever commit a criminal act with their weapon
>50% of Muslims support murder for apostasy

Hmm really makes you think
>>
File: 1457537135520.png (672 KB, 1018x628) Image search: [Google]
1457537135520.png
672 KB, 1018x628
>>79402751
>Read the Bible sometime
the way you "read" the koran?
>>
A gun is an object. Islam is an idea. The two are not even remotely comparable.
>>
>>79396838
Rolling

Also, fuck gun control, it ain't done shit here.
>>
File: 1465830347339.png (584 KB, 836x678) Image search: [Google]
1465830347339.png
584 KB, 836x678
>>79396838
Going for that 76
>>
>>79396530
Is gun ownership a cult?
>>
File: crusades_vs_jihad.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
crusades_vs_jihad.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>79401710
>>
>>79402751

The Bible had a significantly toned down new testament. Far less wrath of god and violent.

Koran never had this, hence the large amount of violence still carried out in its name.
>>
File: 1467215264934.jpg (125 KB, 630x660) Image search: [Google]
1467215264934.jpg
125 KB, 630x660
>>79396530
>>
>>79396838
plz be white
>>
>>79396838
come on dubs
>>
>>79402897
It's funny how you call liberal muslims "heretics" and proclaim that they don't follow what the Bible teaches, but when I address the same problem with christianity you turn full SJW/liberal/new-age christian on me. Read the Bible and you'll see that it doesn't advocate racial equality, pacifism or multiculturalism. On the contrary.
>>79403027
What's your point?
>>
>>79403094
>The Bible had a significantly toned down new testament. Far less wrath of god and violent.
Not really. Your interpretation is equivalent to the liberal "muslims'" who you say are heretics.

The Bible. Does. Not. Advocate. Pacifism. Even. In. The. Slightest.
>>
File: 1348253556350.jpg (102 KB, 367x451) Image search: [Google]
1348253556350.jpg
102 KB, 367x451
>>79396530
>Swedish flag
>>
File: 1310414945446.jpg (15 KB, 393x315) Image search: [Google]
1310414945446.jpg
15 KB, 393x315
>>79403234
>japan
close enought
>>
>>79397055
nice try but nobody gives a ashit about the opinion of muslims. The quran and the hadith are the real sourse to understand islam
>>
>>79396530
its simple really. mass migration is never good. you will drive up the demand for jobs but for many years now the west hasnt grown at a fast enough rate to justify companies expanding

obama shills will ignore the government data from the irs and department of labor but in europe its the same thing and many countries are upfront about how bad it is

if they cant behave why let them in? you have no responsibility to help them. if you have to help them then why isnt kenya keeping refugees anymore?they are sending them back. what of saudi arabia why dont they let them stay?

deporting people who are citizens is tricky at best. limiting access to a country is logical
>>
>>79396530

Data.
>>
>>79396530
Where in the world are muslims tolerant of gays, women in the workforce, women right to vote, women with driving privileges, women showing parts of their bodies? So why do you think they are compatible with life in western societies?
>>
>>79396530
With gun owners violence is a statistical outliter
And support for violence is just as rare.

With Muslims
Violence is a statistically notable trend
And support for violence represents the majority opinion

KNOW THE DIFFERENCE
>>
>>79403430

> pacifism

Didn't say that Ahmed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bible_and_violence#Against_violence_2

LESS. Not none. Less.
>>
>>79403824
Singapore.
>>
>>79396838
rather get 81-89 than 72 desu
>>
>>79396530
islam is designed as a totalitarian cult, there is no such cult as the source for gun owners motivations

also, why are you even deflecting? 0/10
>>
>>79396838
pls
>>
>>79404874
Buddhism, Christianity and secular are all higher percentages than Islam in Singapore. What it does not say is how many of these muslims are from the middle east. I'm inclined to believe it's close to zero.
>>
>>79396838
rollin'
>>
>>79406078
god fucking dammit
>>
>>79396530
Nice bait fag.
Moderate muslims want to kill you even if they don't.
We don't have to generalize them on what they do, we can hate them for being inferior.
Only the niggers are more inferior than the sand nigger.
>>
>>79396838
rollio
>>
>>79396530
I don't hate Muslims because of terrorists. I hate them because they are filth.
>>
Not all muslims are terrorists but nearly all terrorists are muslim.
>>
>>79407219
>"But not all muslims!"
sweden really are the biggest cucks when it comes to muslims
>>
My generalization is more valid because Muslims have been killing, raping, and enslaving Europeans for 1400 years.
>>
>>79396530

>Owners manual for a rifle

"Depress retaining pins to separate upper receiver from lower receiver allowing access to bolt carrier, trigger assembly, etc. etc."

>Owner's manual for Islam

"I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"
>>
>>79396838
PLEASE BE TURKEY.
>>
>>79396838
Rawlin
>>
>>79396530
Regulation of people == regulation of weapons (objects). Are you equating people to objects? This is degrading, and I will not allow you to degrade weapons in this way, people are much worse
>>
>>79400905
>Stop spreading bullshit myths about how easy it is to build a homebrew full auto.
Open Bolt Auto guns are literally easier to make than any other gun from scratch.
>>
>>79402460
>Well it's not easy, you'd probably need some experience in mechanical engineering, and also the right tools, but there are books with full aouto weapon designs
Rather, you need an internet connection, a printer, a few items of stationary, and a few basic hand tools.
People have built open bolt guns in fucking prison.
>>
>>79396530
Islam and non-Whites do not belong in White nations.

Firearms do belong in White nations.
>>
>>79396530
Because Islam teaches that martyrdom is the highest form of worship.

You don't hear the NRA advocating to give weapons to insane asylums.

Now get out of Sweden, you dirty Somali.
>>
>>79400905
>"""""Gunsmithed"""""
>"""""Dozens"""""

Expert here, guys. Watch out.

>>79408383
This is absolutely true. However modifying an AR15 into select fire is more complex. It's also a fallacy to use the ease of modification as a reason to push control on AR style firearms because you and I both know the niggers shooting each other with full autos in Chicongo who are literally too stupid to obtain a driver's license don't know the first thing about machining.
Thread replies: 230
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.