[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
asians are absolutely shit tier
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
im sick of seeing you cucks praise asians. they are absolute vultures and even worse than shit skins because they actually have the mental capacity to compete with white people. they've completely take over our capital citys in australia

capital cities are where the money is. each and every one of these little rodents is robbing you and you faggots sit there and accept it because hey at least they didnt stab anyone and write their graffitti tag on the street signs in my street.

it isnt an over exaggeration. walk through any one of our capital cities and only 1 in 10 people are white. the rest are fucking gooks. they are robbing us in broad day light

asians are the worst immigrants. send them back. vote pauline
>>
>>79388659
fuck off you pussy ass cunt
>>
>>79388734
asian scum
>>
File: 1.png (42 KB, 629x218) Image search: [Google]
1.png
42 KB, 629x218
>it isnt an over exaggeration. walk through any one of our capital cities and only 1 in 10 people are white. the rest are fucking gooks. they are robbing us in broad day light

Move to the countryside then you whiny baby.
>>
>>79388659
agreed
>>
>>79388866
its not about me. its about asians are in our capitals taking our money. you pin dicked little freak

capital citys are capitals of money. a city is nothing more than a business. People live together so they can share their money easier .tiny dicked little asian scum cunts are taking that shit over. you little slant eyed cunts need to go the fuck back
>>
>>79388659
I agree 100%. Asians are the worst minority because they are harder working and smarter than whites. We need to genocide them before these inferior people conquer us.
>>
File: 1461919963463.png (67 KB, 1456x1108) Image search: [Google]
1461919963463.png
67 KB, 1456x1108
>>79388818
> be australia
> the literally who of white countries
> all boys are half-gay
> women are degenerate whores
> need someone else to blame

Me so solly fampai, but this one's on you.
>>
>>79388659
that guy looks Indian, not East Asian.
>>
>>79389098
90+% of your country is still white, if you're letting such a small minority of Asians dominate your city and control your capital then you are inferior and deserve to be either wiped out or forced into the outback to farm turnips and dust for a living.
>>
>>79388659
>asians

>Talks about asians, posts a picture of a poo in the loo.

retard coward.
>>
>>79389147
even though you're being ironic. you're not wrong. asians will rob us and genocide us very soon if we do not wake up from this madness and send these slant eyed cunts home

vote pauline

>>79389199
>be asian
>those same half gay australians steal your women in record numbers

not much of an achievment though desu. asian women are disgusting
>>
>>79388659
Don't accept too many Chinese immigrants.
They'll eventually take over your entire country.
The same goes for other countries.
I'd say muslims are much better since you can close border due to terrorism.
>>
>>79389330
this is why you have to go back
>>
>>79388659
Is that clock boy age 50?
>>
>>79389430
Look. Either they are an inferior degenerate race or they are superior and will eradicate us. You can't have both.
>>
File: 1452967619079.jpg (149 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1452967619079.jpg
149 KB, 501x585
>>79389430
Don't be like this, Oliver. Aren't we good friends?
>>
>>79389717
when did i say they were inferior? throughout history they have been outplayed by us numerous times. but like i said in the op. they are the only race that can compete with us. they are a threat. a threat that is only allowed because of our shit tier politicians and open borders

btw

>white people are inferior
>thats why asians have to immigrate to white countries to be sucessful
>>
>capital cities full of white liberals
>capital cities full of hot asian women

pick one
>>
File: Cf44wySWwAEngVJ.jpg (35 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
Cf44wySWwAEngVJ.jpg
35 KB, 540x540
>>79388734
>>79388866
>>79389330
>>79389514

everyone knows you're not really nips
>>
>>79389998
>hot asian women

lol
>>
>>79390157
true
>>
>>79388659
Just blanda up with them and you'll end up looking like Hungarians
>>
>>79390157
But I am. Don't know others though.
>>
>>79388659
Its Because most other european countries have not experienced the yellow jewery that is the gook. Us NZers and aussies have experienced this first hand. We have seen the gooks infiltrate our CBDs promising high finance and diversity,only for them to erect shitty takeaway shops and "massage" parlors that dilapidate our once thriving CBDs into literal gook hives. These areas soon become uninhabitable by white folk as the gook spreads its diseases by spitting on the ground.

The Gook is a truly invasive and disgusting creature and should be treated as such.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.