[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dear Leavefags, do you still consider Boris Johnson as "based"?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 12
File: Boris_Johnson_July_2015.jpg (15 KB, 220x333) Image search: [Google]
Boris_Johnson_July_2015.jpg
15 KB, 220x333
Dear Leavefags,
do you still consider Boris Johnson as "based"?
Or have the happenings of the last days made you reconsider your opinion about him?
>>
I don't know why British "working class" people always complain about the upper classes yet still get taken in by these Eton types.
>>
I heard he's a drunkred whose controled oppostion.
>>
>>79385550
>do you still consider Boris Johnson as "based"?
nope

he was there to accept defeat and, with the anger against the EU still in the air, become Prime-minister.

He's a fucking snake who never had the intention to leave the EU and stop illegal immigrants and bullshit asylum seekers.

typical tory rat
>>
I was always a Gove lad desu senpai
>>
>>79385550
He is based. He was never supposed to be prime minister though. He's more like a cheerleader
>>
I never cared about bojo, Nige was always my lad
>>
>>79387058
>He was never supposed to be prime minister though.
Oh really? I really didn't get that impression when reading on /pol/ before brexit
>>
>>79385550
This guy looks like Donald Trump if Donald Trump had AIDS.
>>
He was an opportunistic shitbag. He never really believed in leaving the EU, he just saw it as a convenient way of getting the Eurosceptic Tory MPs to rally around him.

I am glad that Gove stabbed him in the back because Johnson would have stabbed the Leave side in the back.
>>
>>79385759

Its basic psychology. The "working class" - not the actual working class, just chavs and bumpkins and low and lower-middle class - vote for these types because:
- politicians novadays are exempt from responsibility
- politicians are a lying manipulative scum
- and gullible fools vote for them because of promised "stability" and concept of "dont make it any worse than it is".

Its just that Tories appeal to people who are traditional and have conservative mindset (and apparently, we have over 17 million of these fools).
>>
desu I'm tired of these personality politics
I just wanna leave the EU
>>
File: 1463571556834.jpg (45 KB, 352x395) Image search: [Google]
1463571556834.jpg
45 KB, 352x395
>>79385550
He was never based. The guy was always a massive chancer and opportunist.

I never saw the appeal really. I mean if you think about it he's either one of two things

A. a retard
B. a smart person pretending to be a retard

Both of those are bad for different reasons
>>
>>79385550

He was never based. Farage was based. Boris was a opportunist free loader.

Now he's been downgraded to full blown spineless cuck.

>>79385759

The working class don't give a fuck about Boris. He saw which way the wind was blowing and put out his sail.
>>
>>79387501

The working class never voted for him.

A large chunk that voted Leave were from supposed Labour strongholds and areas that saw an alarming swing to UKIP, hence Cameron having to toss out the concept of a referendum in the first place.

Boris tried to grab power on the back of that and fucked up.
>>
File: 1453775032974.gif (4 MB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
1453775032974.gif
4 MB, 400x224
I'm confused, can /pol/ feel me in as to what happened? This thread is full of Boris hate.
>>
Can you guys tell me what happened? I haven't been following since the vote.

What did he do?
>>
>>79387215

You probably didn't read /pol/ then.

/pol/ wanted two things;

1. To leave the E.U. by any means necessary

2. Farage

They would never get Farage. But having this fuckstick champion the cause was fine. He was literally the useful idiot in this case, and he realized that the minute the count came in and shat himself.

Part of the reason he was ditched was because his party knew he had no intention of following through and it would cost them the future elections.
>>
>>79391463
He doesn't pretend to be a retard. He is legitimately a genius who is somewhat bumbling and absent-minded, and that is the image that he puts across.

He literally started questioning Evan Davis' Latin in the middle of an interview, he referenced Aeschylus and Homer in a Top Gear interview, he had a widely publicised debate on the virtues of ancient civilisations with a world-renowned Cambridge classicist, he wrote a book about Churchill in his spare time, he recites the Iliad in Attic Greek from memory, he started discussing Nicomachean Ethics with Will Smith, he has probably the widest vocabulary of anyone in Westminster bar Rees-Mogg himself.

Anyone who thinks he is at all retarded, or even pretends to be has clearly paid no attention to him. He comes across as a borderline-academic classicist with an Oxonian stutter and a bumbling personality.
>>
>>79391784

He lived up to the suspicions that he was just doing this for popularity and to take Cameron's job, but never had any serious intention of leaving.

When they won (much to his surprise) he tried to steer the ship towards "Change Absolutely Nothing", and his own party told him he would be fucked if he did, so he withdrew himself from consideration.
>>
>Boris wont take it
>Nigel wont take it
Hahaha this just keeps getting better and better. Literally no fucking one had a plan for what they would do after brexit, so much so that those in favour of it are shying away from taking on this hot mess.

And rightly so. Nobody will survive this transition. I feel Britain will go through what australia did and chew throgh multiple PMs in the space of a few years.

You were wrong Nigel. Im still laughing at you.
>>
These German shillthreads are so fucking annoying. Can't we just permaban all germans so only people that know how to use a proxy can lurk here?
Fucking cucks are cancer.
>>
>>79392014

It's a pretty sad indictment of British politicians.

This is the golden opportunity to step up to the plate and become an immortal. And they are all losing their nerve.

Boris, for all his fucking Churchill fanboyism, didn't have the fucking sack to man up and take on the challenge.

Dave was already an established cuck.

Jeremy Corbyn would probably want the job, but no one wants Jeremy Corbyn in charge of an office raffle, let alone a country.
>>
File: 1467316879864.jpg (110 KB, 718x628) Image search: [Google]
1467316879864.jpg
110 KB, 718x628
FUNNY ISN'T IT?
>>
>>79391801
>shat himself
>no intention of following through

Make your mind up.
>>
>>79385550

Boris and Nigel and the rest of those lying assholes ... tucking dick and running to hide in the shadows. The last hing any of those miserable faggots wants is to be held responsible for the tsunami of lying sewage they told.

They'll come slinking in out of the sewer in five or 8 years after other people were crucified for trying to clean this mess up. They'll take credit for what little worked and then be all "elect me now" after all the hard work has been done.

You Britcucks need to re-open the Tower of London and polish the rust off some of your 14th century gear and give it a good workout on this fucking shitheels.

The rest of the world will never respect you if you don't.
>>
File: brexit flags.png (89 KB, 906x818) Image search: [Google]
brexit flags.png
89 KB, 906x818
>>79385550
Boris isn't important. Neither is Nigel, Gove or any other individual personality.

The only thing that matters is leaving the EU.
>>
File: GOVE.jpg (28 KB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
GOVE.jpg
28 KB, 540x360
This is now a /GOVE COVE/ thread
>>
>>79395517
But you arent.
As long you dont start articel 50 you still in.
>>
>>79385550

>Mr Gove promised to implement promises made by Vote Leave, vowing to 'end free movement'

This is why the whole mainstream media is going after Gove, crafting a false narrative that he "stabbed Boris in the back." Boris wrote an article in the Telegraph shortly after the Leave campaign won implying that he would allow free movement to continue. Gove would not stand for that. Boris's quitting shortly after Gove announced his candidacy was obviously part and parcel of building up their false narrative about Gove's "stabbing him in the back." They are now trying to push Theresa May on us, she of the Remain campaign, "Sharia law is good for the UK" and letting in hundreds of thousands of immigrants a year as Home Secretary fame.

I trust Gove. He came from a working class background and is worth very little money when compared with most politicians. He was always in favour of leaving the EU. I think that they are scared of him. He is not part of the Bullingdon New World Order club.
>>
File: The Boris.png (1 MB, 940x705) Image search: [Google]
The Boris.png
1 MB, 940x705
>>79385550
Guy looks like he wakes up to a fine single malt scotch.
>>
>>79385550
he is based you are cucked
>>
>>79391740
dont worry the shills are strong these days
>>
>>79392152
>Boris, for all his fucking Churchill fanboyism, didn't have the fucking sack to man up and take on the challenge.

You were expecting something other than hubris?
>>
File: putin-laughing.jpg (39 KB, 361x500) Image search: [Google]
putin-laughing.jpg
39 KB, 361x500
>Boris

nice english name bro
>>
File: cuck.jpg (96 KB, 649x701) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
96 KB, 649x701
>cuck plot

Boris is finished. Farage for emperor.
>>
>>79396160
>breaking everything
>refusing to take the lead afterwards
>""""""based""""""
Sounds more like a spoilt child to me.
Eton upbringing will do that.
>>
>>79385550
I'm pretty disappointed myself.
>>
>>79385550
A E R I A L S M A D E I N L O N D O N
E
R
I
A
L
S

M
A
D
E

I
N

L
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>79385550
Boris twists and turns more than anyone else.
But people like him because he is a meme machine.

Many of us supported him during the referendum campaign because he was on our side, and he brought the power of memes to the Brexit side.

In truth he may not be the best person to handle the situation now. It may be a good thing that he won't lead us, but what most people know about Boris is that he is extremely ambitious, and he may be feeling extremely bitter right now because things have aligned against him and his big shot at being PM has essentially been destroyed. So I am sad about that, because we might not have voted to Leave if it weren't for him.

https://youtu.be/emxumavBU3M?t=72
>>
>>79400165
>Many of us supported him during the referendum campaign because he was on our side, and he brought the power of memes to the Brexit side.

What I mean is: by workings of circumstance, he happened to be on our side for this matter, because it suited him, for his own interest, to be on our side.
>>
>>79400165
Maybe I'm misinformed but it seemed like he let his chance pass by not stepping up immediately. Which is why his #2 got sick of him fucking around and stepped up himself.
>>
>brits finally get their freedom
>not a single politician to step up

embarrassing
>>
>>79385550
Yes. He saved our nation.
>>
>>79400439
I don't really know what happened. I am not sure anyone does.
I have read stories that Boris was courting his party to support him, so he seemed to be ready to have a go. And then Gove basically said "lolno" and took lots of the support away.

I am fine with Gove anyway. Gove is friends with Deling/pol/, one of Breitbart London's top people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnXoQeGnT4Q

Breitbart is an organisation that speaks positively about Amren. So in a way, Gove is like... 1 degree of separation from Amren.
>>
>>79391866

Then why is he still loved by the working classes?
>>
>>79401056
Because they get their knowledge from secondary sources, rarely the man himself.
>>
>>79400815
Interesting, as I heard the opposite, that Gove stepped up because Boris was looking unsure and people were getting worried.

Either way, the fact that someone didn't have a plan to immediately step up and lead with a plan as soon as Brexit vote came in is disappointing.
>>
>>79385550
How's he not based?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfSgntdB6Eg
>>
>>79387501
>these working class people aren't working class
>>
>>79397630
I laugh every time :^)
>>
>>79391866
I'd really never even know of his existence until recently, but it's pretty obvious the guy has some serious mental equipment to go along with his penchant for bafoonery.

Too bad he wasn't the man for the job after all.
>>
Boris was assassinated by ass lover Gove.
Gove is probably the gayest PM anyone will ever have!
>>
>>79391866
> we should trust this guy because he's really smart
> "I think people are tired of expert opinions"

You guys are more fun to watch than the left. Please tell me. Should we respect someone for their education? Or is higher learning for Commie Jews?
>>
>>79385550
He still did his job to be honest
>>
>>79402919
>> "I think people are tired of expert opinions"
Michael Gove said that. And I was merely disagreeing with the idea that Boris is a retard, I voted to remain in the EU.
>>
>>79391866
That would be fine, but his reasons for leaving amount to shouting 'Straight Bananas', 'Bent Cucumbers' and 'Haggis'. He's utterly soft on immigration, had no grasp of the facts, persisted with the 350 million nonsense (which Farage wouldn't touch).

He may be a brilliant Classicist, but in every other respect he's an amusing buffoon with more ambition than capability.
>>
>>79391866
well he did study Classics

if he couldn't talk Homer after that then he got a shit education
>>
>>79391866
>Iliad in Attic Greek
>Iliad
>Attic
wew lad
how'd everyone let this slide?
the Greek in the Iliad is not Attic, buddy
>>
File: 1466858891087.jpg (86 KB, 600x726) Image search: [Google]
1466858891087.jpg
86 KB, 600x726
>>79385550
>Leavefags

I love how you say this, as if there is anyone else but "leavefags" and people who are paid shills on /pol/.

Also Nigel should be prime-minister.
>>
File: boris COME ON THEN johnson.jpg (115 KB, 634x461) Image search: [Google]
boris COME ON THEN johnson.jpg
115 KB, 634x461
>>79385550

I still think of Boris as based but he got back stabbed so that is that. I supported Gove at the same time so no hard feelings. If Gove wins the PM job then all's fair in love and war.
>>
>>79392152
Boris gave up because he knows Gove has beaten him, he made the right play. Why do all you foreigners even pretend to understand the basics about our politics? You don't even begin to scratch the surface.
>>
>>79408168
Same reason you can try to educate and colonize Africa, but it still goes back to shambles the moment you leave them on their own. Your political workings are somewhat unique to your cultural psychological dynamics.

It's fascinating to watch what happens when your politicians argue with ours or vise versa. It's easy to think we're all so similar, but we're really worlds apart.
>>
>>79385550
Gove is Britains best hope. His backstabbing of Boris was brilliant which shows talent and he has already come out against open borders which shows his conviction to leave.
>>
>>79395425
>They'll come slinking in out of the sewer in five or 8 years after other people were crucified for trying to clean this mess up. They'll take credit for what little worked and then be all "elect me now" after all the hard work has been done.

Politics 101
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.