[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump Hat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
Anyone buy an official Trump hat and find it too small? I was so excited to get mine in the mail. Took forever to arrive. Eagerly open the box and put on the hat, can barely get the first two snaps to attach. FML
>>
>>79381400

your big american forehead is at fault.

Hats don't come in xxxxxxxxl
>>
Mine fits really nicely. Are you wearing it right?
>>
>>79381400
Mine fits perfectly wtf is up with your head
>>
>>79381696
>>79381616
I must have a giant melon head.
>>
I'm sorry to hear that your order was unsatisfactory. Unfortunely since your purchase was counted as a donation we cannot except refunds at this time. However, you can ship the hat back and we can send you another item of equal value, just pay for shipping. Alternatively, you can find a professional head shrinker to take care of your abnormality.

Thank you,

The Trump Foundation
>>
I wish I could buy one, but foreign donations aren't allowed
>>
>>79381997
Buy it from Amazon and spread the word of the God-Emperor.
>>
>>79381400
Anybody sign this? Made me ao happy

https://www.change.org/p/president-of-the-united-states-petition-to-impeach-barack-hussein-obama
>>
>>79381400

Perhaps your hands are too large?
>>
>>79381947
>ship hat back
And part with a piece of history?
You'll have to pry it from my cold, dead hands.
>>
>TFW my head is too big to fit in any sized hats.
>>
File: different-brain-size-1.jpg (17 KB, 400x369) Image search: [Google]
different-brain-size-1.jpg
17 KB, 400x369
>>79381400
One size fits all except giant fucking heads like yours
>pic related
>>
File: OP's giant head.jpg (82 KB, 702x534) Image search: [Google]
OP's giant head.jpg
82 KB, 702x534
>>
>>79382507
Just wait for the election. Trump won't win right now but he will after the debates when he tears crooked shillary a new one
>>
>>79381400
>Anyone buy an official Trump hat and find it too small?
>>
File: 1458944016820.jpg (2 MB, 2197x1463) Image search: [Google]
1458944016820.jpg
2 MB, 2197x1463
>>79381947
>Alternatively, you can find a professional head shrinker to take care of your abnormality.
>>
I have the hat and it fits great.although I am not a huge fan of the trucker style
>>
>>79387224
>forehead fat bulge
>being so fat your body runs out of places to put it all and just says "fuck it"
Hitler, please deliver me from this nightmare.
>>
>>79381400
there adjustable in the back, I got a fuckhuge head and it fits fine
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.